ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The thoughts have a different heading. for example, when "Lauren" is speaking it says Lauren at the top of the script box. when she's thinking it says "Lauren's thoughts" On top of that the script is in italics when the person is thinking, and normal when they are talking.
's kind of annoying when parenthesis would be much easier and take up less space.

Yeah that
The thoughts have a different heading. for example, when "Lauren" is speaking it says Lauren at the top of the script box. when she's thinking it says "Lauren's thoughts" On top of that the script is in italics when the person is thinking, and normal when they are talking.
It's kind of annoying when parenthesis would be much easier and take up less space.
And there are sometimes when he's doing that but you forgot to put caracters thoughts there.
And there are places that are misspelled too.
That's why I say I would volunteer to fix those little preblems.
I'm already doing it for somebody else so I have free time until his next version.
Besides it's fun for me to fix the script. And I enjoy playing a game without those flaws.
Aside from that this new version seems to be working perfectly so far.
But I had to start from the beginning to make sure I didn't miss anything new
like the Aunt's visit. Everything seems to be trigetting like it should up to this point.
Great work so far. Please keep it up.

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
OK, I'm looking for some feedback. First; A lot of events in the game have statistical restrictions, meaning you have to have a certain stat at a certain point to trigger an event. I've been doing this to make the game somewhat of a challenge. Are my restrictions too challenging? Are they just creating too much frustration? Second, There's obviously some flaws with the hint system, (which I can't even believe that it's been this difficult to make it function the way I want it to), but when it works? has it been helpful?, and last, Do you find the new navigation system to be an improvement? Is getting around in the game easier?
Oh.....I'd also love to hear some of your ideas of how I could make these things better. Especially if you have some great ideas that would improve the freaking hint system. This Damn thing has been a huge source of pain for me! I'd love to get some of your collective wisdom.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
1) I don't much care for the stats. They don't add much to gameplay other than repetition which isn't challenge.
2) No. I don't mean to be that blunt about the hint system but even at it's best it's still bad and hardly helps.
3) Mixed on the new navi system. I feel on paper it should be better but the layout of the house is so weird that i almost always revert to the extended circles instead of the top down navi.
Well you have to pay attention to the stats if you want to finish the quest.
You have to get her libido up to 10 or you won't finish it it's just that simple.
I treat everyone the same.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It's kind of annoying when parenthesis would be much easier and take up less space.
And there are sometimes when he's doing that but you forgot to put caracters thoughts there.
And there are places that are misspelled too.
That's why I say I would volunteer to fix those little preblems.
I might take you up on that, it couldn't hurt to parenthesize the thoughts. Plus the spellchecker in Atom just sucks. I miss things all the time because sometimes it's working and sometimes it's not.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh.....I'd also love to hear some of your ideas of how I could make these things better. Especially if you have some great ideas that would improve the freaking hint system. This Damn thing has been a huge source of pain for me! I'd love to get some of your collective wisdom.
Well having to work for the money isn't really a fun thing to do for anybody.
But I guess if you nake a money cheat it will ruin the purpose of this game.
Since it evolves around money and paying debts.
Maybe it could evolve around the mcs Aunt's house.
If you ever decide to put it on the map.
Would love to see what's really going on at that place.
Her husband cheating with the babysitter.
I wonder what she's really gettin paid for? ...wink...wink.
I don't know getting closer to the Aunt after the mc gets rid of the cheating husband.
But keep the babysitter. That has potential to build a Harem path.
There are just so many ways the story can be improved...so many ways.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well you have to pay attention to the stats if you want to finish the quest.
You have to get her labido up to 10 or you won't finish it it's just that simple.
You have to pay attention to what you're quoting and who you're responding to. It's that simple.

I'd turn the hint system into a traditional journal.
Since your story is largerly linear with very little choice it make the most sense. You can have 3 sections Previously completed task, Current Task and Required stats to progress (assuming you need stats and choose to keep the system).
To keep things somewhat organized you could have each page be a character.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.04c

When you don´t check the computer your money don´t raise up (Sun-Tue Money 300 because you activate now the first time the pc).

The best is that the player must activate the pc the first time to find the online store and can after this playing normal further !!!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well having to work for the money isn't really a fun thing to do for anybody.
But I guess if you nake a money cheat it will ruin the purpose of this game.
Since it evolves around money and paying debts.
Maybe it could evolve around the mcs Aunt's house.
If you ever decide to put it on the map.
Would love to see what's really going on at that place.
Her husband cheating with the babysitter.
I wonder what she's really gettin paid for? ...wink...wink.
I don't know getting closer to the Aunt after the mc gets rid of the cheating husband.
But keep the babysitter. That has potential to build a Harem path.
There are just so many ways the story can be improved...so many ways.
Oh also forgot to mention you could put the housekeeper in that harem path.
Also the mc mentioned that the grandma looked good or something like that.
Why not put her there too? I'm curious to see how she looks.
There you go a lot of ideas just out of the top of my head and more.
Would love to see how you could implement all that in the future versions.
Well there goes my idea to include Mandy in the Harem.
And I knew he was a cheater.
Mandys old nanny as Bobby refers to her.
Since he's doing El escapo off the country there goes that idea too.
That's ok you still have many to choose from for the Harem path.
Just make up 5 or so for the loss of Mandy.... ha...ha
Hope they at least send post cards so at least we know what Mandy looks like ....wink....wink..

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey will i'm completely stuck on event 25 it said to to the oedipus scene afew times till get the option to find those 2 people which i never got so went to read the guide in the phone again now when i click it nothing pops up the guide for event 25 seems to be broken now

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh also forgot to mention you could put the housekeeper in that harem path.
Also the mc mentioned that the grandma looked good or something like that.
Why not put her there too? I'm curious to see how she looks.
There you go a lot of ideas just out of the top of my head and more.
Would love to see how you could implement all that in the future versions.
One last thing cause the Harem path idea is starting to sound so good.
Don't forget to put that crooked female cop in the Harem path.
Why?... cause she deserves it. She's too evil not to be put in her place.
At least that will get rid of one debt that's for sure.
Also Kenzie and maybe that waitress too if you want.
Anyone you can think of. Go wild with the idea.
I am comming with so many ideas and Im not even the dev..ha..ha.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018

Due to that I think devs would do way wiser to decide which market they want to target and either go for a full NTR game or romance game and would stop trying to mix them, pretty sure both camps would be happier with the outcomes of those games in that case. On the other hand if any dev would really be able to pull of combining those two mutually exclusive genres I would applaud him, since he would be likely the best writer on this site. :p
I 100% agree. I turn back and run when i see NTR in description. I'm sure is same for people do not like romance path.

If i see NTR the first time i check this game. I never begin play it.

P.S: the quote as cut for easy reading purpose only.

Last edited:
Reactions: pappypop

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A lot of events in the game have statistical restrictions, meaning you have to have a certain stat at a certain point to trigger an event. I've been doing this to make the game somewhat of a challenge. Are my restrictions too challenging? Are they just creating too much frustration?
They require some grinding which you state is part of the fun dureing the Oedipus discussion with mom in school... not everyone agrees I suppose.
Second, There's obviously some flaws with the hint system, (which I can't even believe that it's been this difficult to make it function the way I want it to), but when it works? has it been helpful?
So far haven't seen something I couldn't solve, so I gues it's fine
and last, Do you find the new navigation system to be an improvement? Is getting around in the game easier?
It would certainly be better if you kept it consistently... for example it works at home, but since there is no overview in the school you have to reenable the room icons each time you visit to go to class.. and the button to do so is not obvious enough I suppose.
Sometimes the Player has a thought but it is displayed as if one of the girls had said it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes a girl says something and it is displayed as thought or as Player doing the talkeing

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
hey will i'm completely stuck on event 25 it said to to the oedipus scene afew times till get the option to find those 2 people which i never got so went to read the guide in the phone again now when i click it nothing pops up the guide for event 25 seems to be broken now
Have you triggered the pool scene yet? Or have you triggered the NTR club scene?If I remember right, you have to play through one of those scenes, to get event 25 to trigger.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Have you triggered the pool scene yet? Or have you triggered the NTR club scene?If I remember right, you have to play through one of those scenes, to get event 25 to trigger.
pool scene if that's event 19 then yes maybe it's the game cause since like event 16 i keep getting all these errors during scenes even at the main menu i even re extracted the game still getting those errors if you want i can post an image of one of the errors again if you didn't see the one i posted before

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I 100% agree. I turn back and run when i see NTR in description. I'm sur is same for people do not like romance path.

If i see NTR the first time i check this game. I never begin play it.

P.S: the quote as cut for easy reading purpose only.
There is a button on the phone just press it and it goes away.
Meaning the quest for that will be there no longer and there aren't that many to worry about.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
pool scene if that's event 19 then yes maybe it's the game cause since like event 16 i keep getting all these errors during scenes even at the main menu i even re extracted the game still getting those errors if you want i can post an image of one of the errors again if you didn't see the one i posted before
Yeah please do, thanks!

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
18 is buying the blue bikini, and having enough submission points for jacky (5) to trigger the bikini show.
25 is talking to Jacky about the oedipus assignment in class until the story progresses enough for you to either look for Matt and Mega, or Go to her office. Looking for Matt and Megan will complete the event.
Ok, so I'm not able to go back and complete event 18 unless I start over? If so, I'm ok with missing it for the time being.

Event 25, I got to it, but I went to visit Jacky in her office two times and then the event disappeared. Are you able to get it going again? I could go back to an earlier save, but then I'd have to grind through the stuff with the housekeeping aunt again and a few other things. If you're not able to get that event to fire off again, I guess that'll be incomplete too.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok now i'm getting the option for those 2 guys now an error came up and broke the game it's just a black screen could i send you my save maybe that could be the problem
Edit: re opening the game worked i was able to get the scene

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, so I'm not able to go back and complete event 18 unless I start over? If so, I'm ok with missing it for the time being.

Event 25, I got to it, but I went to visit Jacky in her office two times and then the event disappeared. Are you able to get it going again? I could go back to an earlier save, but then I'd have to grind through the stuff with the housekeeping aunt again and a few other things. If you're not able to get that event to fire off again, I guess that'll be incomplete too.
Yeah, you should be able to repeat that event daily. I’ll take a look at it.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes