collide7

May 31, 2018
Finished this version. was able to get all events except for 20? I think that might be bug related. Also when I first started the program with the new version and checked the gallery, it glitched out. Thats all I ran into, and I backtracked back and forth at several points as a format of testing for you as well. Mostly bug free it seems.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so is there anything new in 3 beta? i just loaded up my save from the last update the only thing i saw "New" was the make another cosplay outfit and that's it just repeatable sences over
how much content was added with .03?
There is a loyalty event with quite a few different options, based on if you're stats with Jacky are good, if you've kept her out of the strip-club, and if you acquired a certain item. It will automatically trigger after you've kept her out of the club for 3 weeks, but that's 3 weeks after the update, so if you're going off an old save it doesn't count the weeks before, sorry, I couldn't figure out how to count those weeks retroactively.

There's a few different scenes you can trigger in a repeatable event with a new character that will come visit your house at some point after you've started the new cosplay photo-shoot.

For those on the loyalty path, there is a way to trigger the scene with Megan, without having to choose the NTR option.

There's also a few other small scenes that trigger in the midst of all of these.

As far as a changelog goes, there will be one with the official release of the game, probably tomorrow.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Haven't you seen any mafia movies? You can't just go after the mob like that. They'll cut up your family and feed them to the fishes. But the MC may figure out a way to get the mafia off his back. Stay tuned!
those are movies, in real life they just whack you and drop you in a hole somewhere lonely, or feed your body parts into an incinerator, or drop your body in a steel blast furnace.
truthfully they really don't care for cutting ppl up, too messy, too much evidence. now let's say you were a member and had taken the oath then snitched to teh cops, before they kill you, they'll kill your family, your pets, burn down your house, car anything you own and everyone you love, then they'll kill you, that's called destroying your world. and yes they do still do that which is why you rarely hear about mafia ppl telling on the others unless they have nothing and no one.
there is one way to go after the mafia, make it costly, they don't like that at all and will often stop everything and leave it be for a while hoping you'll calm down and forget. once you do tho it becomes open season again haha
but the biggest method is to find who ordered the trouble on you, take them out and the others will drop it cuz it wasn't their doing. beware tho, if the one who ordered it is a real family member, you'll need to remove his entire family.
remember the most important thing to the mafia is business, as long as nothing interferes with that business, they're happy, interfere and they remove the problem.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You are supposed to click on the portrait in the living room for a guide but it's busted. Sydney and Lauren give old ass clues that don't tell you anything about any new events.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You are supposed to click on the portrait in the living room for a guide but it's busted. Sydney and Lauren give old ass clues that don't tell you anything about any new events.
Thanks for reporting, it should have new hints, if they’re not showing up, we need to find the bug

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for reporting, it should have new hints, if they’re not showing up, we need to find the bug
I hope this isn't asking too much, but the portrait being the clue system makes no sense. The phone lists the events, the clues should be there. It's always with you, it's better than backtracking to the same room. Probably could avoid errors that way too, since the clue would only relate to the event you are looking for.

Reactions: hakarlman

FlyGamer

Mar 25, 2018
I hope this isn't asking too much, but the portrait being the clue system makes no sense. The phone lists the events, the clues should be there. It's always with you, it's better than backtracking to the same room. Probably could avoid errors that way too, since the clue would only relate to the event you are looking for.
Couldn't agree more. Also, on the phone you have the events listed but if you haven't completed them there's just "???." I'd love to see the hints there.

btw...anyone know how to trigger event 20? Tired of randomly trying stuff.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
first have all i will be happy to know something new in this beta ? i play it not see bugs yet but you need to get reed from squear when piciking things or choosing

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I've decided to just wait for the fixed, finished version that's coming soon. You guys should too. Hopefully the phone idea can be implemented some day, too.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've decided to just wait for the fixed, finished version that's coming soon. You guys should too. Hopefully the phone idea can be implemented some day, too.
It’s a valid point. I thought it was such a great idea when I had it, but it is rather tedious in application. I’ll talk to DS and see what it will take to change it. You’ll probably see the change in the next update.

Reactions: ltpika
3.50 star(s) 104 Votes