Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hmm ^ Except for CXX ?? !! Hehe

By the by, how many new images came with latest update?
Chapter 12 - Fight or Die.
Our Heroes are cornered in the Loft and fight for their lives.

Right around 300 stills, and 20 animations.
About 20 minutes of game play.

Some of the animations are pretty long, there's an epic sound track that's 2:15.
The entire fight is choreographed to the music.

Scroll back a few posts for a few previews and a couple of video excerpts.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But even T-800 ran out of bullets with that minigun and in the end used..... rocket gun (or whatever the thing is actually called, which blows up the police cars).

Let's hope our nuns don't have to resort to that extreme :LUL:
Extreme?
1670357929483.png 1670357965593.png 1670358110071.png 1670358395670.png

Should I go on?:ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: JJJ84

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hell, nothing wrong with a little firepower. Especially for fighting the Wendigos.
Soooo many choices, so many bad guys.

Grenade Launcher or Shotgun?

06-military-tactical-weapons-and-poses-for-genesis-8-daz3d_1.jpg Shotgun_popup01.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hell, nothing wrong with a little firepower. Especially for fighting the Wendigos.
Soooo many choices, so many bad guys.

Grenade Launcher or Shotgun?

View attachment 2217881 View attachment 2217883
I say, use a fatman.:ROFLMAO:
1670359753925.png
Joke aside, that may be a difficult question. Grenade Launcher has higher damage potential, but is slow and his ammunition is big.
Shotgun also pull his punch. Less damage, but higher fire rate, ammunition isn't as big and less potential for collateral damage
So, I would take the shotgun.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But even T-800 ran out of bullets with that minigun and in the end used..... rocket gun (or whatever the thing is actually called, which blows up the police cars).

Let's hope our nuns don't have to resort to that extreme :LUL:
modified shotgun.

well scifi and comics always has weirdest guns, even small 1 can be planet/universe destroyer like ultimate nullifier.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Pixieblink : Hello there !
I've now played the latest update (Ch.12) and I have to say I'm very excited! You have done a great job here! After the last "cliffhanger" with poor Sadie in the elevator, I was very excited about the continuation of this great game and was not disappointed. The video clips are also very successful. I find your ideas about the story very thrilling. Do you all the writing alone? And, I be interested, have you a concept about the whole story in advance , or write you from chapter to chapter and add what comes to your mind?
The story is getting more and more exciting! Really great work!
I can hardly wait for January......... :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Hordragg

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink : Hello there !
I've now played the latest update (Ch.12) and I have to say I'm very excited! You have done a great job here! After the last "cliffhanger" with poor Sadie in the elevator, I was very excited about the continuation of this great game and was not disappointed. The video clips are also very successful. I find your ideas about the story very thrilling. Do you all the writing alone? And, I be interested, have you a concept about the whole story in advance , or write you from chapter to chapter and add what comes to your mind?
The story is getting more and more exciting! Really great work!
I can hardly wait for January......... :love: :love: :love:
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for being a patron.

I did start off alone, with a plan. And then everything changed.
There is a team of volunteers that help me with suggestions, changes to the story line, spell checking and beta-testing.

I would like to give them all a shoutout out, especially JJJ84 (we bounce ideas for the game back and forth all the time and he's been a huge help with the storyline). Hordragg and Moskyx that often have helpful insights to improve the game. And several others including BarbarossaNA, CookieMonster666 and a couple of others.

Uh... short answer is that it started out as a solo, and has now turned into a team effort.

So thanks. To everyone.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes