Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Dear developer of this game:

First let me say that your game is quite interesting but something is bothering me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could argue that the MC is well versed in languages but knows nothing about magic at that point in the game.
But I'm not going to, as you raise a good point.

I'll patch it up in the next release, thanks for pointing it out.

Other than that, are you enjoying the game? Any suggestions to improve it are always welcome.

Reactions: Moon Called

Moon Called

Feb 13, 2023
I could argue that the MC is well versed in languages but knows nothing about magic at that point in the game.
But I'm not going to, as you raise a good point.

I'll patch it up in the next release, thanks for pointing it out.

Other than that, are you enjoying the game? Any suggestions to improve it are always welcome.
I really like the game, especially the mysterious atmosphere and the background music. I'm a big fan of mystery crime puzzles so I'm definitely excited to see what happens next. I also like the magical or fantasy elements and they spice up the whole story. As I said, apart from the aforementioned small faupax, I personally didn't notice much that was negative. Sure, I could pick everything apart and look for mistakes, but nothing has to be perfect as long as it's art. I wish you every success with the game.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thanx :)

But can someone explain to me how I apply the patch? I don't seem to get it.
unzip
copy + replace the existing files in the /images directory of the game.

Crank the game up. The old nag ware animations will be replaced with the new nag-free ones.

Reactions: Zamu77

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Censored: No
LIES. :censored: IT SAYS IT'S CENSORED RIGHT ON THE GAME. i don't mind a plug for support, i don't mind only getting the 'Public' edition. but there is NO patch, and i have never seen an 'UNcensored' version. And i don't have money to through at you to get the DAMN censorship off the screen. $10 a month for a bit of story, i can go to a thrift store and get a Completed story for $2. pay to play in my face. that's BS. :mad: sorry Pixie, but i would rather Not see any lewd content than have the big blue and red lettering plastered across the screen. :mad:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
but there is NO patch
lol dude, Pixie uploaded the patch in a post which is literally mere 5 posts above your post (with the workupload link). :FacePalm:
Perhaps you should scroll up and actually check (in the thread) whether such thing exists first before you start pointing fingers at him?

Regarding public version being censored, Pixie has already explained it couple of times on this thread before of why he does it, and he's always uploaded the patch in a post (he uploaded the patch in a post like the one above I mentioned, reasoning for that he also stated before).

If you had taken a breather, calmed yourself and searched in the thread for some answers perhaps you wouldn't be looking so silly right now with the whole angry rant (heck, even if you don't know how to search, you can still just ask Pixie directly "Is there a way to get rid of the censorship?" without sounding like someone who feels entitled).

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
If you had taken a breather, calmed yourself and searched in the thread for some answers perhaps you wouldn't be looking so silly right now with the whole angry rant (heck, even if you don't know how to search, you can still just ask Pixie directly "Is there a way to get rid of the censorship?" without sounding like someone who feels entitled).
or sounding like a condonsending ass ? sometimes we have bad days and when you are relaxing with a Good story we/i feel like being slapped in the face a few too many times and just need to rant on how we might feel about practices that may be a little too much like what the government is doing to us. NO entitlement here friend . just having a bad day.
i love the work and the subtle messages in the story are nice. now does that sooth you defensive soul. ;)

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes