cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
o_Oo_OWell, somtimes I wonder if the site has enough corners to contain the legion of pouting and ofended users, because the games they choose to play don't go like they want, or the story took a turn they dont like :rolleyes:
nope unless each corner is its own dimension.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Reading the posts above I actually already "fear" to post it:
I've made a quick Mod with choice recommendations based on jasad 's post from here + some more game settings

=============================
April 10, 2024
I've stopped the Mod, imo not needed anymore
(no new choices quite some game updates)
=============================

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Reading the posts above I actually already "fear" to post it:
I've made a quick Mod with choice recommendations based on jasad 's post from here + some more game settings

Download Mod Ch17 (~5MB)
- Pixeldrain

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2614705 View attachment 2614706 View attachment 2614707 View attachment 2614708
Why? We sure have a separate corner for you too.:LOL:
Regardless mod have their worth of course. Some games, in my eyes don't need them, some you can't play without...At least one player can now play this game or not - still don't care.
If the player know what they do and some mods make a game depending on them, so you can't play a new release until the modder update their mods, it is all good in my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and KoGa3

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Reading the reviews about the lack of sexual content and the amazing story, I really want to give it a try as a great story trumps sexy times for me at least.
I just wanted to ask if there is any romance in this game ?, I mean different LI to choose from or is it completely platonic ?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Reading the reviews about the lack of sexual content and the amazing story, I really want to give it a try as a great story trumps sexy times for me at least.
I just wanted to ask if there is any romance in this game ?, I mean different LI to choose from or is it completely platonic ?
So far, basically platonic.

Reactions: Kemb

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

Bigmike63

Feb 18, 2021
I like this game and tried installing the android version downloaded from here, and gets flagged as having Malware.
Android:Evo-gen [Trj] Detection ID: 3550d423769b

I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I like this game and tried installing the android version downloaded from here, and gets flagged as having Malware.

Really? First I've ever heard. Now I am wondering too. Anyone?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Really? First I've ever heard. Now I am wondering too. Anyone?
My AV is either not worth the money or better at avoiding false positive ratings*. Yet, I have not use the android version, but have only very few message from it regarding this site (propably could count it on one hand and perhaps one or two positive positive may be under them and more in the malvertising category*).

Would be intresting, which AV, wich OS, which link. Also and the like would also help, cause you can test if it is one AV that or more that see this.

*Both only my assumption

Bigmike63

Feb 18, 2021
My AV is either not worth the money or better at avoiding false positive ratings*. Yet, I have not use the android version, but have only very few message from it regarding this site (propably could count it on one hand and perhaps one or two positive positive may be under them and more in the malvertising category*).

Would be intresting, which AV, wich OS, which link. Also and the like would also help, cause you can test if it is one AV that or more that see this.

*Both only my assumption
Thank you for looking into this. I am using android 13 and AVG.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I would tend to shrug it off as a false positive, from what I've read there's even chance that it's caused by the in game links to my patreon page (which are coded into renpy).

Unless anyone can say differently?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Windows defender can come up with stupid things like: "you usually don't download files like this: somethingorother.zip"
McAfuck once told me I couldn't dl .rar.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes