• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
I mean... really? I hate musicals, but I don't feel the need to troll out on the producer every time I accidently start watching one. Like it's HIS fault appeared on my screen!?

I just move on and load up another movie. Preferably full of hot chicks and shit blowing up.
Rofl, that just reminds me of my visit at Phantom of the Opera in theater , invited by my former girlfriend.
Imagine im yelling at the producer how bad this is... i guess i wouldnt be alive today had i done this. instead i fall asleep which wasnt really better in the eyes of my exGF ( she is addicted to musicals ).

Fun fact. several years later i worked for a musical on tour....still dont like that sheit but didnt rub it in there nose on a daily base.. only once a week ;)

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
That's good. But it's just the tail end of the exchange.
You should scroll back a few to the beginning of that conversation with him.
And see what exactly? Your other nice words like this?)
1704935341815.png
You could elaborate and show where I was atleast half as rude in conversations like you. And Im not the only one who was treated by you the same way when you where triggered by amount of fair critique and you know it. Or you count my harmless jokes here and there as same rude as "self-entitled little wanker that doesn't deserve a reply"? And those jokes by the way were posted after your rude behavior towards me and wasnt implying anything degrading or personal. So, was you rude and insulting? Yes. Did you ignored suggestions? Yes.

You could just answered smth like "Okay I heard you dude, but I still will make my game as I inteded" and I would end discussion there, thats would be way more decent from you. But after your rude and overconfident behavior you will stay forever in my heart :love: on this site, like Stockholm syndrome) and I will glance from time to time on game progress to see how far you take your "too good for sex and intimacy" made up story which is mediocre by non adult game standarts, before mc finally will lose his virginity in lame lewd scene, like it was in GtH:KEK:

Nonetheless dont take my words too hard, Im sure if we met IRL somewhere in the bar, wed find some common ground and after a few shots would be laughing about this conflict)

Well thats definetely all for today, I should be sleeping for 2 hours already)

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
don't worry, that tag doesn't meant that those monsters will rape mc's girls, might hurt them but nothing sexual.

yea she's ultimate monster/monstress.
Then we should simply take off this tag. Maybe I'm mistaken but doesn't this tag imply that there are NSFW scenes between human/Monsters?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Then we should simply take off this tag. Maybe I'm mistaken but doesn't this tag imply that there are NSFW scenes between human/Monsters?
No, the tag just serves to inform that there are "monsters" in the game.
Nothing more, nothing less.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, the tag just serves to inform that there are "monsters" in the game.
Nothing more, nothing less.
right, if no tag and monsters come then some players would complain on that.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Or better still let me do it right now.

or

Once again I apologize for the delay, I meant to drop it last weekend.

Reactions: ftsgr and Zekewolf
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes