tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OP UPDATED with chapter 8 - Saving Maddy
(August 2nd, 2022 release)

Enjoy, and let me know what you guys think of it.
Didn't or don't see it on the Latest Updates page ??? Has it been reported... Thanks (y) I'll give it a run when I get finished with some ani's Ya know how it is :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was a nice little update. So happy to have Maddy back, but sad to see she is now paralyzed. But things just got more intriguing in the story. Definitely looking forward to what is coming next and thanks! ;)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Never mind :) :) Just popped up :) My bad :)
Yeah, I always post a little something in the thread to let players know that I've updated the OP with the latest release.
It sometimes takes the staff a little while to add it to the LATEST UPDATES page, depending on how busy they are.

Best to follow the thread for all the latest news, nag-ware patches and updates.

Hope you're enjoying the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
That was a nice little update. So happy to have Maddy back, but sad to see she is now paralyzed. But things just got more intriguing in the story. Definitely looking forward to what is coming next and thanks! ;)
Glad you enjoyed it.

I actually had another 10 minutes of game play planned for this update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had 4 different beta-testers run through the game who all said the same thing - the scene was great, but really didn't fit in with the saving Maddy update which is very serious and ends... well if you've played it, you know how it ends.

So I decided to pull it from this release and slide it into the next one. Which is going to be quite a bit larger than usual. Look for it September 2nd.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The last release I played was Chap 6 but I remember there wasn't any choice in saying no to the Sister Francine hot tub scene. Will all the lewd scenes be compulsory?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-8] [Pixieblink] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 891MB
Repack size: 417MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The last release I played was Chap 6 but I remember there wasn't any choice in saying no to the Sister Francine hot tub scene. Will all the lewd scenes be compulsory?
You would have turned down
from a Nun? :oops:

Maybe.

The game is kind of taking on a life of it's own as the story progresses, but I'm going to crawl out there on a limb and say yes. Though most of the choices will be "use/don't use" the power accumulated in the ring to do something. Usually something xxx-rated and nsfw.

Unless your boss is REALLY cool.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Yuri L

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Father's Sins [Chapter 1-8] [Pixieblink] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 891MB
Repack size: 417MB

PC = / WorkUpload
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Nice! And fast too.

Thanks for crunching it, I'm sure all the slow-speed internet guys appreciate your work.
Even if they're too busy clicking the download link to say thanks.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
You would have turned down
from a Nun? :oops:

Maybe.

The game is kind of taking on a life of it's own as the story progresses, but I'm going to crawl out there on a limb and say yes. Though most of the choices will be "use/don't use" the power accumulated in the ring to do something. Usually something naughty and nsfw.

Unless your boss is REALLY cool.
Yeah, I personally don't mind when it's a Kinetic VN but get confused when it's a choice based VN. I like the implementation of ring choices but the lack of choice during that scene threw me off tbh.

Apr 14, 2019
Man how far Pixieblink came from that atrocity (just kidding) that was the Professor , not the remastered one, the OG with the super crappy animations and super weird models, to this amazing game. Good job dev, this is a GOOD game, interesting, fun and the girls look good...this time.

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, I personally don't mind when it's a Kinetic VN but get confused when it's a choice based VN. I like the implementation of ring choices but the lack of choice during that scene threw me off tbh.
Noted. And thanks for the feedback.
Which is ALWAYS welcomed.

I always pay attention to what (most) players say.
Because after all is said and done I'm really making these games for you guys.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M! and Yuri L

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Man how far Pixieblink came from that atrocity (just kidding) that was the Professor , not the remastered one, the OG with the super crappy animations and super weird models, to this amazing game. Good job dev, this is a GOOD game, interesting, fun and the girls look good...this time.
See, you can teach an old dog new tricks! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks. And I'm glad you're enjoying A Father's Sins.

And btw I agree with you. I replayed the Prof I the other day and it was pretty bad :rolleyes:
But in my defense...

Okay, I got nothing.
Other than it was my first attempt at a game.

• Haha
Reactions: millyvanilly84

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
any plan for a mega link? until then, enjoy, I'll check back later

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes