A female protagonist, BUT she has a penis. Yay or nay?

Can an addition of a penis salvage a female protagonist?

• Yes

Votes: 44 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 55.1%

• Total voters
Mar 14, 2019
Female protagonists suck dick (as in, they aren't good), so the question is: does the addition of a penis salvage the situation or not?

Last edited:

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Female protagonists suck dick (as in, they aren't good), so the question is: does the addition of a penis salvage the situation or not?
I don't think the genitals of female protagonists are keeping them from being good, it's the writing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm for it... one of the few things that bore me form straight lesbian games is the sex scenes... I like the romance, I like the story... but the sex bores me... its either lame oral... or they use shitty ass toys... (by shitty toys I mean stupid shit like horse dicks, or whips, or other dumb shit... normal sized dildos and vibrators are ok).

Anyway I like seeing girls dicked... so if its a female with a dick banging a normal female... I'm all for it (She has to be a Futa and not a hermaphrodite though... cock, but NO balls).

Also that protag only works if she is in a romance or harem story... if she is the typical "dumbass in rape town"... than no dick.. as she is going to be on the receiving end of a rapefest anyway...

Reactions: 88Michele88

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
That's just nazi propaganda, man
You're wrong, that is how it is in reality.

-A scientific fact.
-A no-brainer.
-Beyond any doubt.

[rant]
I can't believe this shit... this is what absurd, delusional, and demented policies have done to regular Joes...

At least call that shit for what it is, a shemale (some dude with fake tits in women's clothing)... or whatever else aberrant freak of nature is in your mind.
[/rant]

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

-A scientific fact.
-A no-brainer.
-Beyond any doubt.

[rant]
I can't believe this shit... this is what absurd, delusional, and demented policies have done to regular Joes...

At least call that shit for what it is, a shemale (some dude with fake tits in women's clothing)... or whatever else aberrant freak of nature is in your mind.
[/rant]
The T in LGBT is mostly driven by MtF people. What 'men' want, they usually get.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Well if the (female) protagonists are bad... adding more (less) penises or vaginas doesn't do shit..

BUT I wonder, would adding more boobs helped? :unsure:

Reactions: Carion_Crow

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017

-A scientific fact.
Scientific fact 1: Hermaphrodite is a reality (no need for source) ;
Scientific fact 2 : Around 65% of hermaphrodites have a penis erectile enough for penetration (don't remember the source) ;
Scientific fact 3 : 90% of the hermaphrodites have an uterine horn, when not a full uterus ( ) ;
Scientific fact 4 : Around 50% of the hermaphrodites menstruate ( ).

Therefore, according to you, there's males with an uterus, and also males that menstruate...

• Angry
Reactions: 9thCrux

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Not sure if the OP started this as something serious or not but I like where this is heading.

polywog where are you? This thread needs your blessing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: polywog