A female protagonist, BUT she has a penis. Yay or nay?

Can an addition of a penis salvage a female protagonist?

• Yes

Votes: 44 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 55.1%

• Total voters

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Yeaaaaaaaah no. I really don’t see the appeal of futa tbh. It’s one of those fetishes that falls into the “no no too weird to take seriously” category for me.

also what the hell is that truck picture and why does it amuse me so much?

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
This is the dumbest shit I've seen on here. Just say you like and want more futa games. Dont be like girls are dumb so lets give them penises HUR DUR.

I feel like 90% of female protag games are females with random males so giving them penises would do nothing for the story unless you're looking for men to suck them/get pegged. If thats what you're implying i think you aren't going to be in luck because most people here dont want m/m content.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
You're wrong, that is how it is in reality.

-A scientific fact.
-A no-brainer.
-Beyond any doubt.

[rant]
I can't believe this shit... this is what absurd, delusional, and demented policies have done to regular Joes...

At least call that shit for what it is, a shemale (some dude with fake tits in women's clothing)... or whatever else aberrant freak of nature is in your mind.
[/rant]
You are too dense for this world

*unsheathe katana*

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
Yeaaaaaaaah no. I really don’t see the appeal of futa tbh. It’s one of those fetishes that falls into the “no no too weird to take seriously” category for me.

also what the hell is that truck picture and why does it amuse me so much?
For me, I have oral and bukkake fetish and I like women, having a futanari with a non-futa or futa satisfy some of my fetishes.

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
This may sound odd, but bad writing has killed many more boners for me than bad art.

Shit, I can deal with no art if the setting and writing are done right, but there are plenty of protagonists and love interests that I'd rather punch in the face than get naked.
This

Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
Scientific fact 1: Hermaphrodite is a reality (no need for source) ;
Scientific fact 2 : Around 65% of hermaphrodites have a penis erectile enough for penetration (don't remember the source) ;
Scientific fact 3 : 90% of the hermaphrodites have an uterine horn, when not a full uterus ( ) ;
Scientific fact 4 : Around 50% of the hermaphrodites menstruate ( ).

Therefore, according to you, there's males with an uterus, and also males that menstruate...
Believe it or not, this is true.