RPGM Abandoned A Femdom Adventure [v0.03] [Koblas]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
153990_Princess_shoes_var2.png

Overview:
The game talks about an adventurer, Eric, who really wants to travel around the world. But many dangers lie outside his village. This part of the game is a sequel to "A Femdom Adventure Demo", where you have to complete a special training. In fights girls will try to get you excited and make you cum , because that will make you weaker or exhausted (but when you are not in a fight, cumming is a pleasure). Thanks to all those who helped me with advices and suggestions. I will try to add more animations in the future.
The game is still in progress. I would really appreciate if you could report eventual bugs.​

Updated: 05/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Download: - - -

153589_Sister_foot.png 153590_princess_footjob.png 153591_Bordello_girl_2.png 153592_bandit_wrestles.png 153593_princess_handjob.png

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
Found a few bugs and some other nitpicks, spoiler tagged it just in case

Still grindy, though not as insanely grindy as last time, which is a good thing i think

would be nice if that was a way to fast skip text, I wish more creators would set it up in their games

Loved the zgreatmagician reference in the game, i wish someone would make games again like his again... :)

Reactions: Viola966

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
this is good the art has become way better then the last one the girls and specially the mc , hope you keep improving it , this game have a lot of potential.

Reactions: Time to go mobile

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Found a few bugs and some other nitpicks, spoiler tagged it just in case

Still grindy, though not as insanely grindy as last time, which is a good thing i think

would be nice if that was a way to fast skip text, I wish more creators would set it up in their games

Loved the zgreatmagician reference in the game, i wish someone would make games again like his again... :)
Personally all the in-jokes are cringey to me. But yes there is still a lot of meaningless grinding. How did you get the wood for the princess? I have the axe and I've done the watering quest and the dish washing job.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize I had to wash dishes. It wasn't something I found useful the first time so I never did it again.

EDIT 2: Okay, so I'm stuck at the ship with the lady's picture stuck on my screen. I take it this is a soft-lock. Anyways, please drift away from this JRPG pointless grind. It's not fun, nor challenging, it's just meaningless busy work.

Bloody

Aug 15, 2017
I dont really know how i did it but after i repaired the ship and went to the princess I could complete the Wood quest. Maybe you have to run through the guard so that the conversation with the princess about the quest isnt interupted
But after that the "Minigame" is way to fast to be able to solve it. It is the same game like the slot machine.

Edit: Okay it looks like it was a bug after i played it again it was way slower and pretty easy to solve.

Edit2: I think the wood quest and the next quest are just endless quest to farm relationship point with the princess. The points will decrease after some nice events with the princess.

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I dont really know how i did it but after i repaired the ship and went to the princess I could complete the Wood quest. Maybe you have to run through the guard so that the conversation with the princess about the quest isnt interupted
But after that the "Minigame" is way to fast to be able to solve it. It is the same game like the slot machine.

Edit: Okay it looks like it was a bug after i played it again it was way slower and pretty easy to solve.

Edit2: I think the wood quest and the next quest are just endless quest to farm relationship point with the princess. The points will decrease after some nice events with the princess.
For now I’ve made only 3 interaction with the princess

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@asd_12_12 go through portal in the upper right of town (with slime enemies) and interact with trees on the map there with an axe in your inventory (buy from restaurant).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote