RPGM Abandoned A Femdom Adventure [v0.03] [Koblas]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
the game seems to large for i to end at the ship *i need to buy supplys then we can lift anchor* no more content after that?* its 842MB size thats a huge size for an rpgm game :eek: and to get to that part you have to lock your screen with the permanent image bugg by talking to the burnet on the right

Aug 19, 2018
Since you are listening, I would so far call this an overall worse game than the first. Mainly because I liked the aspect of fighting the girls. I kept thinking we were going to get the fight the sister or the ninja or the princess and still nothing. The whole semi-erotic, semi-normal and mix of normal and erotic moves is always really cool.

As for the humor, I don't know. I roll my eyes at humor through references a lot. It's like the memberberries. "Member when Thundercats was a thing? Yeah, I member." Which quite of few of these jokes feel like this.
Spot on. Furthermore, grinding bees over and over again to earn enough money to buy some armor is really a pain in the ass. And I chose the bees because they go down in one hit, so that I won't have to spend some of that slow-earned money to buy potions, since there's currently no other way to heal. And speaking of armor, setting up the blacksmith's shop like that doesn't even allow you to see the stats of what you're about to buy.

Gathering wood is also a pain in the ass. Axes are expensive and if you're unlucky they can break down at the very first tree. Save scumming to get favorable results isn't much funnier either.

All in all, I would suggest you thoroughly test everything in a game before publishing it. And by that I mean you start at the beginning and proceed like a player would, without "developer shortcuts" to give you money or equipment or to skip events. That way you can get a feel of how grindy your game is, and possibly spot some of the many bugs and plot inconsistencies the demo is currently riddled with.

The art isn't bad. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Reapergod36

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Oh and btw are there any cheats available the grind is just too painful
I used it myself for the first time because collecting 150ish wood was way too tedious. It's pretty easy to use. Just check which item number wood is in your inventory, upload the file to save editor, change the value to 99 or whatever you like for your wood, download the new file, and cut n paste it into your save folder. Viola! easy way around collecting an obscene amount of wood.

rgasmall

Jun 25, 2018
Too grindy. I loved the last version and would love to see some more of that.. Sometimes grinding can be fun too if there is variety and stuff(i guess then it wouldn't exactly be 'grinding').. Also sleeping should heal you and recharge mana, I don't get why that is not implemented. Anyways, keep going. Looks pretty good so far and the art has improved a lot too.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
As I Already said, after the first game I wanted to try other things of the engine (variables, minigames etc...) because in the light version of rpg maker vx I couldn't use them properly. Fights will return, of course. You will never fight the sister or the princess. You will fight the bandit for sure, but ,really, would you fight your little sister? Or a princess? I understand that you like fights but I don't want to make a world full of fighters
I can understand the want to flex the creative opportunities. But you also should test these versions heavily then. There's quite a few bugs I encountered when completing this version in it's current state.

As for the fights, I think you misunderstand me. You as a person in real life, can have a sister and fight her. Neither of you are professional fighters, but you can fight. You aren't out for lives or blood, but you fight. It's pretty much natural among siblings. As for the princess, you seem pretty fine putting her in a dominant position. So why couldn't the hero get mad at her for all the work he's having to do to earn her affection for meager rewards and fight her? She's not a fighter but she can fight. It opens up opportunities for humiliation, domination, foot fetish stuff. All under this pretense you've built up of that he is a good fighter, but has a bit of an issue controlling his libido. If you were seeking to make a intense, lengthy and gripping storyline, you didn't give that impression with the first or second game.

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I can understand the want to flex the creative opportunities. But you also should test these versions heavily then. There's quite a few bugs I encountered when completing this version in it's current state.

As for the fights, I think you misunderstand me. You as a person in real life, can have a sister and fight her. Neither of you are professional fighters, but you can fight. You aren't out for lives or blood, but you fight. It's pretty much natural among siblings. As for the princess, you seem pretty fine putting her in a dominant position. So why couldn't the hero get mad at her for all the work he's having to do to earn her affection for meager rewards and fight her? She's not a fighter but she can fight. It opens up opportunities for humiliation, domination, foot fetish stuff. All under this pretense you've built up of that he is a good fighter, but has a bit of an issue controlling his libido. If you were seeking to make a intense, lengthy and gripping storyline, you didn't give that impression with the first or second game.
I don't want too make an intense storyline, when do I tell that? The princess was in a dominant position when Eric was in a cell, bound, with lots of guards. I just don't want to make a game where you can fight everyone(I don't see very well Eric giving punch and kicks to a princess or to his sister). Of course, you can fight your sister in real life, that doesn't mean that my character want or should do that. I appreciate your feedback, but we have different point of view maybe. Hope you will continue to try next versions anyway

Reactions: enken

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I don't want too make an intense storyline, when do I tell that? The princess was in a dominant position when Eric was in a cell, bound, with lots of guards. I just don't want to make a game where you can fight everyone(I don't see very well Eric giving punch and kicks to a princess or to his sister). Of course, you can fight your sister in real life, that doesn't mean that my character want or should do that. I appreciate your feedback, but we have different point of view maybe. Hope you will continue to try next versions anyway
I think I know where I went wrong here. You see, often with these sex games they don't try to make the main character an actual character. Just a pseudo vessel for the character to imprint on and make choices/do stuff in the world with as a surrogate. If you're aiming for your character to have his own personality and thoughts that's a whole different ball game.

Also I'm not stupid. So just because I disagree with something you did does not mean I won't try other versions or, don't like other stuff in it. Personally in this version in it's current state I only really liked the second and dog scene of the sister. Everything else was kinda meh, except for I haven't seen all the princess scenes.

The reason for that is:
  • You grind for gold to get the axes
  • You grind up axes with random varying yields and random breaks on each axe
  • You grind relationship with the Princess at +1 per lumber quest
  • In short, IT'S THE GRIND.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I used it myself for the first time because collecting 150ish wood was way too tedious. It's pretty easy to use. Just check which item number wood is in your inventory, upload the file to save editor, change the value to 99 or whatever you like for your wood, download the new file, and cut n paste it into your save folder. Viola! easy way around collecting an obscene amount of wood.
Oh just figured out a way just download the rpgmaker developer menu and you can just edit values on the fly

Reactions: bahamut2195
Oct 30, 2017
As I Already said, after the first game I wanted to try other things of the engine (variables, minigames etc...) because in the light version of rpg maker vx I couldn't use them properly. Fights will return, of course. You will never fight the sister or the princess. You will fight the bandit for sure, but ,really, would you fight your little sister? Or a princess? I understand that you like fights but I don't want to make a world full of fighters
It's not the actual concept of fight that is arousing: it's about the domination, about "being deFEETed", if you know what I mean.
What I mean is you don't have to necessarily "attack" (strike, punch, kick, beat, cut) the sister/princess character. Rather, they can use your reluctancy to ever lay a hand on your "oh so fragile" sister/"enchanted princess" as a weapon to dominate you in a "fight".
It does not necessarily have to be an actual fight, but could be the development of a heated argument inside of a RPG "fight" mechanic.
If you follow the game story's context, your sister for example has a tendency to demand money & stuff from you.
If you deny giving her money, she could start a "fight" with you and persuade you by deFEET.
As for the princess, you could open the possibility to depose/dethrone her engaging in a fight, and she uses your desires as a weapon, totally wrecking you in a fight and starting a storyline where you get yourself enslaved willingly and being the enforcer of her tyranny against the town, rewarding you for being her muscle and doing her evil deeds, because she is clearly someone who could and would do that.

Reactions: D-R

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
i see that v0.01 is treated as its own standalone game, but why not include/rework it into v0.02 as well? it feels kinda off how the game just casually picks up with announcing how the prot just came back from the dojo

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
For people who talked with the pirate lady and have her image on the screen, you can fix that going to the casinó asking for an handjob ( that should erase the picture from the screen), also the file size is very big because of a bug of the engine ( I had to save all the files, also the ones not used in the game). Yeah, I’ve understood, fights will return, and maybe I should put less grind in the game ( or maybe some fetish grind, but don’t expect that it will be easy). Someone from the dojo will visit us in the next patch

Reactions: bahamut2195 and D-R
Oct 30, 2017
Koblas, what do you think about that hypothetic storyline with the princess?
It's just a suggestion, but I think it pretty much fits all the context unfolded until now, since the king is now dethroned and we get a twisted princess in power.

Aug 19, 2018
For people who talked with the pirate lady and have her image on the screen, you can fix that going to the casinó asking for an handjob ( that should erase the picture from the screen), also the file size is very big because of a bug of the engine ( I had to save all the files, also the ones not used in the game). Yeah, I’ve understood, fights will return, and maybe I should put less grind in the game ( or maybe some fetish grind, but don’t expect that it will be easy). Someone from the dojo will visit us in the next patch
There's an easier way - use the portal to the area with the slime girl, then come back.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
can you PLEASEEEE! add more time o shorten * alot* the keys need* for events sutch as clean the piano? right now fells like near to impossible :< at least for me

Oct 30, 2017
can you PLEASEEEE! add more time o shorten * alot* the keys need* for events sutch as clean the piano? right now fells like near to impossible :< at least for me
Man, I'm really sorry, but you suck. :coldsweat:
I never missed those QTE, not even once. There's still plenty of time to spare.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally what I would have liked to see is more of the character "addiction" and it growing if you aren't careful.

For example with your sister, trying to use you addiction against you to obtain money (or who knows, she may even like the act or even have an incest fetish). To do that it would be great if the sister interacted with you rather than you being the one interacting with the characters, perhaps personally visiting you when you go to sleep if you didn't give her money that day and based on... for example a "willpower" stat you may be able to refuse her.

With the princess I totally expected her to try to make you into her slave and that you had to be careful with her because if not she will use your weakness against you.

But well overall I find it better than the dojo because there are more interactions and while it's true that it's grindy, at least it isn't as much as it was on the other one.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes