RPGM Abandoned A Femdom Adventure [v0.03] [Koblas]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Koblas, what do you think about that hypothetic storyline with the princess?
It's just a suggestion, but I think it pretty much fits all the context unfolded until now, since the king is now dethroned and we get a twisted princess in power.
Yeah that can be an idea

Oct 30, 2017
go screw some one elss those are way to big for the time given.::|:
Hey, don't get pissed for nothing. :oops:
I was just fooling around, just so you know, ok? ;)
I meant no offense, although I assure you there's plenty of time to nail the QTE.
(If you can consistently counter Lady Cobra's grabs, you can nail this piano QTE like a piece of cake.)

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
anyone know any other femdom games?
excluding tower of trample, and the darktoz series. untranslated is fine

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
anyone know any other femdom games?
excluding tower of trample, and the darktoz series. untranslated is fine
give this one a chacnce its still buggy and short but if koblas is planning on fixing the buggs and add more content this game is quite quite promessing :):FuckYea::FuckYea::eazyHype:

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Hey guys (first post, woo),

Ok, I think this game has potential from what I've seen, and there's a real shortage of foot fetish content like this at the moment, which kinda sucks. But man, Koblas, dude... you need to get a proofreader for your ingame text. I'm not sure if you're a native English speaker, but something needs to be done about the typos, because they're literally everywhere.

The art is commendable for a random patreon game, and I appreciate that. I do, however, have one other, more minor criticism of the way you structure your scenes. It's basically all dialogue, from what I've seen. Now, this can work for a game with animation, like Tower of Trample, where the erotic writing is less prominent than in something like MGQ. The problem for me is that I think you should have more description of the scene in between the dialogue. If you're gonna have the protagonist getting a footjob from a weird angel woman, describe what it's like for him (how it feels, etc). This is basically what sold MGQ's game over scenes, despite the lack of animation, and I feel if you were to do something similar for foot content you'd have a ready-made audience.

If you need a proofreader or some help with the writing side of things, hit me up. Cheers for the game.

Edit: Forgot to add due to being distracted by typos. Add me to the pile of people mentioning that if the grind is boring enough that people reach for the cheat engines en mass, you need to do something about the grind.

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hey guys (first post, woo),

Ok, I think this game has potential from what I've seen, and there's a real shortage of foot fetish content like this at the moment, which kinda sucks. But man, Koblas, dude... you need to get a proofreader for your ingame text. I'm not sure if you're a native English speaker, but something needs to be done about the typos, because they're literally everywhere.

The art is commendable for a random patreon game, and I appreciate that. I do, however, have one other, more minor criticism of the way you structure your scenes. It's basically all dialogue, from what I've seen. Now, this can work for a game with animation, like Tower of Trample, where the erotic writing is less prominent than in something like MGQ. The problem for me is that I think you should have more description of the scene in between the dialogue. If you're gonna have the protagonist getting a footjob from a weird angel woman, describe what it's like for him (how it feels, etc). This is basically what sold MGQ's game over scenes, despite the lack of animation, and I feel if you were to do something similar for foot content you'd have a ready-made audience.

If you need a proofreader or some help with the writing side of things, hit me up. Cheers for the game.

Edit: Forgot to add due to being distracted by typos. Add me to the pile of people mentioning that if the grind is boring enough that people reach for the cheat engines en mass, you need to do something about the grind.
Yeah I’m reducing the grinding in the game. For the typos, I will work on it

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Patrons try the new patches some week before, but don’t worry it will come. Also the 0.3 is a small patch, so not very worth in my opinion

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Yeah I’m reducing the grinding in the game. For the typos, I will work on it
Cheers for the quick response there. A reduction in grinding is cool, although my main problem with it was the thing with the axes. I mean, killing wasps over and over isn't great gameplay either, but for the most part that progresses quickly compared to gathering wood. I'd say either up the drop chance of wood or drastically reduce the amount of wood needed for the quests. Oh, a few bugs I noticed, although I don't know if they've been fixed in the latest version:

-Walls in protagonist's home can be walked on, so long as you enter and exit from the south face (check tileset definitions, directional movement on wall tiles).
-Hostile guards remain even after defeating the evil king. Not sure if intended behaviour, but super annoying regardless (just make their events conditional on a switch being on, and toggle it off during the king's defeat event).
-Able to walk on the 'walls' of castle interior, as they are default tileset cobblestone paths -> Doesn't look like a 'wall' to me, personally.
-On the boat sequence, the middle section of the boat has some kind of weird repeating texture as part of the parallax(?) at the bottom. Looks like a curved section of hull under the water being repeated over and over.
-Some NPCs (notably guy who talks about the lake, protagonist's mom) seem to have dialogue that only makes sense if they are doing something in particular, but are currently set to wander randomly. If left long enough, they can get quite far away from their prop. If necessary, maybe set defined walk routines?
-Luna, the NPC with the restaurant, still talks about the king's policies even after his defeat. Maybe use a switch to change her dialogue the player has done that?

Other than that, probably just need to make your scenes a longer (more description please) so that they're satisfying after all the grind :p

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I've posted the new link in the update section waiting that they will add it here. Sorry for the small (and low quality) update but I've made it in something like 8 days because I'm working on 2 different project now, this week I will release the 0.4 with a lot of new features

Reactions: Pic and 28-RISE

Pic

May 13, 2017
I've posted the new link in the update section waiting that they will add it here. Sorry for the small (and low quality) update but I've made it in something like 8 days because I'm working on 2 different project now, this week I will release the 0.4 with a lot of new features
So is it accesible in another section of the site or have it to be put here from some mod ??
Edit: nevermind the mods updated the OP

Pic

May 13, 2017
Short but good update it adds 3 different character scenes and gives you a sneek peak of next update location. I suggest to save before sailing to the island because in my case there was no way to get back and I got stuck until next update.
Good job @Koblas I'm waiting for the next release.

Reactions: Koblas
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote