RPGM Abandoned A Femdom Adventure [v0.03] [Koblas]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Ran into a bug I'm in jail after lunch time and there is no way of escaping. Can someone please link me to a walkthrough or something because this game is the definition of confusion

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Ran into a bug I'm in jail after lunch time and there is no way of escaping. Can someone please link me to a walkthrough or something because this game is the definition of confusion
There is a spot in the upper left corner that should allow you to "dig" your way out. You may be right, but I was confused by the lack of visual clues too until I got out. Try for a few minutes just clicking on all wall spots and see if that works.

Reactions: Joseph9999

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
That was a quote of The Shawshank Redemption where the protagonist dig a hole in his cell

Morep

Aug 28, 2018
anyone knows how to fix the big image of the lady ?
Doesn't really matter because I don't see further content. But if you can navigate back to your room and enter the portal to view any H scene the image will be gone.

Reactions: enken

enken

Jun 16, 2017
Doesn't really matter because I don't see further content. But if you can navigate back to your room and enter the portal to view any H scene the image will be gone.
Ohh i see, there's only two quest and one interraction with the princess ?

Pic

May 13, 2017
Ohh i see, there's only two quest and one interraction with the princess ?
There are 3 jobs and 3 scenes by far, you have to do multiple times the second quest in order to unlock the third one, while for the scenes you need to improve the relationship by clearing quests (the latter scenes cost some relationship points so i suggest you to save before see them and then re-load).

Reactions: enken

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I will adopt a new farm system, fetish related so it will be more enjoyable
Since you are listening, I would so far call this an overall worse game than the first. Mainly because I liked the aspect of fighting the girls. I kept thinking we were going to get the fight the sister or the ninja or the princess and still nothing. The whole semi-erotic, semi-normal and mix of normal and erotic moves is always really cool.

As for the humor, I don't know. I roll my eyes at humor through references a lot. It's like the memberberries. "Member when Thundercats was a thing? Yeah, I member." Which quite of few of these jokes feel like this.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Gotta agree with the lack of a fightable enemy. That was a bit of a letdown. Hopefully we get some in the future, since that was the highlight of the original demo.

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Since you are listening, I would so far call this an overall worse game than the first. Mainly because I liked the aspect of fighting the girls. I kept thinking we were going to get the fight the sister or the ninja or the princess and still nothing. The whole semi-erotic, semi-normal and mix of normal and erotic moves is always really cool.

As for the humor, I don't know. I roll my eyes at humor through references a lot. It's like the memberberries. "Member when Thundercats was a thing? Yeah, I member." Which quite of few of these jokes feel like this.
As I Already said, after the first game I wanted to try other things of the engine (variables, minigames etc...) because in the light version of rpg maker vx I couldn't use them properly. Fights will return, of course. You will never fight the sister or the princess. You will fight the bandit for sure, but ,really, would you fight your little sister? Or a princess? I understand that you like fights but I don't want to make a world full of fighters

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
As I Already said, after the first game I wanted to try other things of the engine (variables, minigames etc...) because in the light version of rpg maker vx I couldn't use them properly. Fights will return, of course. You will never fight the sister or the princess. You will fight the bandit for sure, but ,really, would you fight your little sister? Or a princess? I understand that you like fights but I don't want to make a world full of fighters
Infatti, perchè mai il protagonista dovrebbe combattere con la sorella XD lol

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
There is a spot in the upper left corner that should allow you to "dig" your way out. You may be right, but I was confused by the lack of visual clues too until I got out. Try for a few minutes just clicking on all wall spots and see if that works.
Yeah it worked. By the way is there a walkthrough for this game? Because as you said the lack of visual clue is really confusing me

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
any one managed to clean the piano ? the key combinations is way to big for the what? nearly 3 secons o.o

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
That was a quote of The Shawshank Redemption where the protagonist dig a hole in his cell
Hello, Koblas thanks for the tip. By the way, can you draft a walkthrough for this game because it is really confusing, and I can't seem to find the said journal in the game. oh and any cheats available cause the grind is just not really worth it.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Oh and btw are there any cheats available the grind is just too painful

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote