VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Femdom Future: Alphas and Cuckolds [v0.3] [TheSingularity]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover2.jpg

Overview:
"cuck," she said and then paused
A Femdom Future: Alphas and Cuckolds, is a game set in 2030. One of the game's main goals is to create a world that is has a more realistic atmosphere. Meaning, having female characters that will act in a way that is more logical for a female to act in. And how society might track into such a path. I feel realism is missing in many femdom games, and that a bit more realism ultimately leads to characters that are far more attractive. The game is also based on some books I read and ideas I learned, is business and sociology. even though I just said a lot of seemingly boring things, the game is actually pretty fast-paced. I just didn't want to spoil much.
So what are you? an alpha or a cuck?
* maybe a little extreme for some*
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-10
Release Date: 2021-09-09
Developer: TheSingularity -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

New Update 2023:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

2021-09-09 (5).jpg 2021-09-09 (47).jpg 2021-09-09 (51).jpg 2021-09-09 (52).jpg 2021-09-09 (59).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge please open a ticket.

doggod69

Sep 1, 2021
Legalized chattel slavery of men by 2030. That sure sounds realistic.

I guess men holding on to the overwhelming majority of political, social, and monetary power for the entire history of the western world was a secret multi-millennia long plan to get turbo slave cucked and all the pieces are finally in place to flip the big red cuck switch.

Just curious dev, you some kind of secret illuminati/globalist/reptilian/new world order/demoncrat agent who's grown a conscience and is giving us a warning? Because if so, I hope you stay safe!

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Pretty disappointing. There is very little realism involved in this game. The entire premise of the story seems poorly executed. The year is supposed to be 2030 in our world, it is so unrealistic that the world would change this drastically in such a short time. In this world every woman is assigned an alpha and a cuckold. What about lesbians? Why would an "alpha" want to be with a fat old ugly woman. Why would a world ruled by women find it ethical to have slavery?

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
Man you know when i saw the games title i got excited not because of im gonna get my ass owned by a women(i mean no offence im just not into femdom)but i am gonna dominate a women and a men at the same time but guess what i just ate a mans cum in the game so i dont know what are you planning for the future of the game just write to somewhere if we are just gonna get cucked and slave around and eat cum(cause im really not into it and i would like to know before i download the game) i would really appreciate it.

Reactions: gooros

TheSingularity

Aug 8, 2020
Pretty disappointing. There is very little realism involved in this game. The entire premise of the story seems poorly executed. The year is supposed to be 2030 in our world, it is so unrealistic that the world would change this drastically in such a short time. In this world every woman is assigned an alpha and a cuckold. What about lesbians? Why would an "alpha" want to be with a fat old ugly woman. Why would a world ruled by women find it ethical to have slavery?
I accept your criticism,
I actually thought about the number 2030 being unrealistic, but I liked the number.
anyway it's more like the book being released in 2030 the actual story being more like around 2040.
About lesbians and fat women and such,
The game didn't explain everything about every single aspect of the world, might explain some things (lesbians being very likely) others probably not.
I feel like females can be very nice to some people and than be a little bitchy to others. I feel like certain atmospheres might "push that button" more. especially if the world is set like it is set in the game, "socially accepted", and a reform which is a result of trying to solve violence twords women.
also an idea that will develope in the game

and a note to everyone:

The game is an attempt in creating a realistic atmosphere, you can raise a million very difficult questions: "what about mothers? or familys?"

I just ignore those things exist for convincence and game enjoymet sake

The realism is mainly not having a girl punish a guy with stuff like licking her pussy or something.
Also, not having her looking to punish him.
If she needs to punish him, she'll probably make it quick and actually punishing to me (she probably doesn't want to interact with him so much) such approach to me is more attractive and interesting

Even tough I named the version 0.3, the game was a slightly rushed so I might change few things.

Thanks to everybody for checking it out

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Best to not add Alpha in the overview and title since i only came here cause i thought we would be the Alpha but we are not and since there are zero choices in this game and the story is just bad like really really bad it makes no sense at all like really there is zero logic like no man would agree to this at all not even all women would agree to this. So no there is no realistic atmosphere in this at all this is more like a kinetic novel.

Last edited:

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
I haven't played this yet, putting out that disclaimer. But I just can't help but feel that this dev is one of those "Never done anything" people. As in, never had a real job or relationships with people who may not share their views. You the thing is, I have. I've been with other couples, other women (Yes multiple at once). And here is the kicker, you don't have to be "alpha or cuck". When I'm single, I'm game for many things. If I'm in a relationship with a woman, I'm the dominate one and always have been. And as far as your psycho far leftwing femme theory for 2030. Not a chance in hell. There is nothing realistic about that. Anyone who thinks that it is needs serious psychological help.

TheSingularity

Aug 8, 2020
I haven't played this yet, putting out that disclaimer. But I just can't help but feel that this dev is one of those "Never done anything" people. As in, never had a real job or relationships with people who may not share their views. You the thing is, I have. I've been with other couples, other women (Yes multiple at once). And here is the kicker, you don't have to be "alpha or cuck". When I'm single, I'm game for many things. If I'm in a relationship with a woman, I'm the dominate one and always have been. And as far as your psycho far leftwing femme theory for 2030. Not a chance in hell. There is nothing realistic about that. Anyone who thinks that it is needs serious psychological help.
Well it's probably recommend to play things before you comment on them:
Just saying I had a girlfriend, I had a couple of jobs, I served in a fucking military (as hard as it sounds to believe), I'm the least left leaning member of my community.( not that there is anything wrong with being left wing).

Im certain the events of the story won't happen in real life, nor do I want them to.
Its just a fucking vn, not a fucking conspiracy

note:
by the way added vn to the title

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Not into femdom but makes no sense.....you say you want the game to be realistic...but you pretty much say that in 2030 there will be no lesbians,gays or submissive women lol also....are you implying that ugly and fat women get a 'alpha' and a cuck too? Highly unlikely

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The insecure maledom crowd, all of a sudden seems to care about the lack of "realism" and "ethics" when a game has femdom, but its entirely ok to have maledom games with goblins and orcs and have no problem with having games where a loli is raped by every male npc. Hypocrisy and thinly veiled trolling.

One caveat tho: you shouldn't have said that your story is realistic. That will give all the raison d'etre trolls need to bash your game.

There is no rule which requires a story to be realistic. Bitching about ethics on an adult forum with tons of sexual fetishes being represented in fictional settings is moronic. There are countless ways in which a sci-fi setting allows for all kinds of dystopic (or utopic, depends who you ask) societies, including ones where males are relegated into a second class status.

Please dev, don't let yourself be discouraged in following through your vision, people for whom it speaks will find your game.

Last edited:

mininator1

Oct 8, 2018
I love the premise of the game with a alpha cuckold world. It's a little bit rushed for me. But man if you continue this game I see myself sponsoring you. Because a lot of chastity/cuckold games were abadonned. Please keep it up.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
The insecure maledom crowd, all of a sudden seems to care about the lack of "realism" and "ethics" when a game has femdom, but its entirely ok to have maledom games with goblins and orcs and have no problem with having games where a loli is raped by every male npc. Hypocrisy and thinly veiled trolling.

One caveat tho: you shouldn't have said that your story is realistic. That will give all the raison d'etre trolls need to bash your game.

There is no rule which requires a story to be realistic. Bitching about ethics on an adult forum with tons of sexual fetishes being represented in fictional settings is moronic. There are countless ways in which a sci-fi setting allows for all kinds of dystopic (or utopic, depends who you ask) societies, including ones where males are relegated into a second class status.

Please dev, don't let yourself be discouraged in following through your vision, people for whom it speaks will find your game.
So it is wrong to critique the premise of a game that touts about realism, make sense. You can have tons of different ways for a plot like this to be believeable. 2030 in our world is not one of them, as the author said himself. It would have to be further in the future. something like this could happen in our world on a micro scale with consent from all parties, but that is not what this story is about. If I made a game about an orc cum bender in NYC that would control his sperm to impregnate all the women in the city and presented the game as believable and realistic. I would hope someone called me out for that.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and x666

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So it is wrong to critique the premise of a game that touts about realism, make sense. You can have tons of different ways for a plot like this to be believeable. 2030 in our world is not one of them, as the author said himself. It would have to be further in the future. something like this could happen in our world on a micro scale with consent from all parties, but that is not what this story is about. If I made a game about an orc cum bender in NYC that would control his sperm to impregnate all the women in the city and presented the game as believable and realistic. I would hope someone called me out for that.
Yeah, the premise that its realistic can surely be abandoned (on more than one counts, the game also misrepresents femdom to a great degree, not realistic at all). But I wouldn't ever assume or require for an adult game of all things be an accurate sociological prediction. On the other hand, a sci-fi setting can be set up with sufficient axioms to lead to whatever social arrangement you want, not limited by consent of the parties or whether it could actually happen. Think of Lord of the Rings, yes its fantasy, not sci-fi, but the idea stands, namely: you can in fiction build a consistent, yet wholly unbelievable world!!! Fiction be it fantasy, sci-fi or just an allegory, can freely set up any world which does not tie back to how our real world would allow such a thing to occur.

However, my problem is different tho: in adult games, the world and premises are secondary, they are set up as they are precisely to ALLOW for the kinds of fetishes it wants to portray. When I hear the criticism that a particular set-up is not realistic, I always hear this instead:

"if it were realistic, then the fetish you portray would not be possible, and since I detest the fetishes you portray, I command you in the name of REALITY to cease and desist (it should be realistic precisely for YOUR fetishes not to work), and make my fetishes which are compatible with reality istead"

- its just a convoluted way of saying, I hate cuck content and perhaps even femdom content.

In my opinion people use a world-setting as an excuse for their fetishes to have an "explanation" and not make a world first and THEN think what fetishes would fit into that second.

The reasoning goes like this: I want to make lets say a game where all females are subjugated slaves, what premises and world-setting should I use to have a fictional world in which this makes INTERNAL sense and not I want to make a world, and then put my fetishes into it, if the world I created allows for them.

Last edited:

TheSingularity

Aug 8, 2020
So does this game's submissive route focus on cuckoldism or can I play it submissively and avoid it?
The game is currently completly linear, but the focus is on femdom much more then cuckold.
I personly lean much more towards femdom anyway, so the cuckolding part of the game will probably end up being minor. mainly femdom.
so much so that i might edit out some of the cuckold parts from this version in future updates. mainly the "gayer" things.
there isn't a lot anyway.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes