4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
I shouldn't have Sue mention it during the story. That's on me. I wrote on this story for weeks and didn't find this loophole, so let's just go with the explanation that nobody in this house thought of the possibility. I think that's fair.

A valid concern, but if MC wants to make it happen, he will find a way to make it happen.

But even with all that, who said that Sue didn't feel any pain after she passed out?
Yeah MC is constantly bossing people around there are a lot of ways he could make it happen. He could just call Fionas father again, go to the higher ups and get sth done or even just demand thhat the organization sends a doctor with the right equipment to their house to do it. With the influence MC seems to have this should be easily done.

Sue mentioned she wont feel pain after she passed out, i guess you could just write a line after she wakes up where she says that she somehow felt it even after falling unconscious or sth and the loophole would be fixed. Anyways its not a big deal overall i just like pointing those things out, sorry :p

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
when you mentioned that the next update was gonna be this month, did you refer to 2.6? or we can expect the next chapter this month also?
I was overly optimistic. Episode 3 is written, but I still have to create about 100 renders. Initially, I even thought that I could release Episode 3 last month, but as I said, I was overly optimistic.

Reactions: masterdc1976

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I've been enjoying this game, but I have one tiny gripe, it's not a huge issue but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:
I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.I have to resist the urge to answer this.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2631554

Don't leave me hanging. Sometimes when you have an urge, it's best to give in ;)
Fuck it...

I was avoiding a reply, because I can see that it was meant as a joke. And my first reaction was taking it seriously, killing the joke and going on a rant that wasn't really called for.

If you are sure, well, let's go...

I may, of course be completely wrong, but, this is what I tried to keep in and not ruin the joke.

Peace :)

Reactions: EricGrey

LemmyFrog

May 14, 2023
Fuck it...

I was avoiding a reply, because I can see that it was meant as a joke. And my first reaction was taking it seriously, killing the joke and going on a rant that wasn't really called for.

If you are sure, well, let's go...

I may, of course be completely wrong, but, this is what I tried to keep in and not ruin the joke.

Peace :)
Well yes of course, that would all make a lot of sense. I just thought of all things, it was an odd one for the MC to be prioritising so highly. Regardless, I appreciate you having put so much thought into something I thought was just a tad daft.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Another very abrupt end to the update, I'm not sure if anything was resolved in the last scene there, I can't tell what's the issue with Aurora currently.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
This would have been a perfect Harem game for me if Cecilia was a virgin too. I'm glad though that rest of the girls are virgin.

One more thing which stopped this from becoming perfect is auto pull outs. Cumming inside doesn't guarantee pregnancy. People usually try many times. You could have let MC cum inside and still not get sue pregnant.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
You could have let MC cum inside and still not get sue pregnant.
It would be out of character for MC to cum inside any of the girls. The story has some limitations because the MC has his own motivations desires and backstory. The cumming inside might come at a later point, but no promises. I only have a reough scratch of how the story will progress from here.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Unlocked
A Foreign World - Episode 3
After a long wait, the new update is finally here.
Some might have noticed, but it has been over three months since Episode 2.5. This is quite a long time without an update that furthers the story. Usually, I aim to release a new update every 1-3 months. Until now, this worked just fine, and I'm sure that from here on out, this will still be the standard. This one is an exception because of a variety of reasons. Some are personal (I moved), while others are connected to the game (Episode 2.6).
Still, Episode 3 is ready to be released.
For some reason, renpy (The engine I'm creating the game with) doesn't allow me to extract the dialogue like usual. This means I can only estimate how many words have been added and how many are in the game right now. The size of this update isn't much different than any other update I published in the past.
There we go.
A Foreign World - Episode 3
Changelog:
+ 9.000 words of story
+ 230 renders
+ 0.45 hours of playtime
Total:
- 59.000 words of story
- 1397 renders
- 23 animations
- 5.25 hours of playtime
Pc: