4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lets have some NTR to make it a game worth playing. If there's no competition what's the point in even playing.
Not only is NTR horrible in general, but it has no place in Harem games, and in this one more than most. If you like NTR you should, I imagine, at least want it to make some sense, our getting cheating on in this game would make absolutely zero sense in this story.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
hmm this seems like a pretty cool concept, how much content is there currently? In terms of play time.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I find MC is kind of dick to the girls...it's how he talks to them. I also didn't like how the blind girl was being treated by one of the girls, who looks like she will be the jealous type. I hope next update we see some content with her, she is really cute.

screenshot0001.png

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
A Foreign World [Ep4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 218mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm...I find MC is kind of dick to the girls...it's how he talks to them. I also didn't like how the blind girl was being treated by one of the girls, who looks like she will be the jealous type. I hope next update we see some content with her, she is really cute.

View attachment 2683797
Sue is kinda the opposite of jealous, she's trying to get all the other girls to be with us too and being somewhat aggressive to the other girls about it too

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
It's mildly odd that the girls are from a different universe but have totally standard names. But I guess, why should it be?

Although, the one who can turn into a fox is named Megan? Seriously? Megan the fox.

Also, first game I've seen on here where MC turns down sex.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I was debating on reading the comments because I hate spoilers but you know what I hate more? Auto pullout. :FacePalm:
Well, I guess there's something to say either way. What I find more silly, but which I see in many games, is first getting the choice to either creampie or not, and then the partner (so not the MC) making a request according to that choice. Also, I'd rather see the wishes regarding this discussed before doing the deed, instead of during it. It's not always suitable to the story to ask in advance, but if the opportunity is there, I think it's pretty normal to agree on the groundrules before committing.

Always doing creampies doesn't make too much sense, there's too much to consider, from pregnancy to STDs. But auto pull-out isn't always logical either, and some people are just not fond of it, so it might be good (for future games) to give some explanation to why an MC either auto-creampies or auto-pulls-out.

Whether the girls would even get pregnant, yeah, it depends on a lot of things, and is often similar to a lottery. And for all we know, the girls developed some means for anticonception in their own world? But earth birthcontrol may be an interesting subject to educate the girls about and become some side plot on its own.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I guess there's something to say either way. What I find more silly, but which I see in many games, is first getting the choice to either creampie or not, and then the partner (so not the MC) making a request according to that choice. Also, I'd rather see the wishes regarding this discussed before doing the deed, instead of during it. It's not always suitable to the story to ask in advance, but if the opportunity is there, I think it's pretty normal to agree on the groundrules before committing.

Always doing creampies doesn't make too much sense, there's too much to consider, from pregnancy to STDs. But auto pull-out isn't always logical either, and some people are just not fond of it, so it might be good (for future games) to give some explanation to why an MC either auto-creampies or auto-pulls-out.

Whether the girls would even get pregnant, yeah, it depends on a lot of things, and is often similar to a lottery. And for all we know, the girls developed some means for anticonception in their own world? But earth birthcontrol may be an interesting subject to educate the girls about and become some side plot on its own.
Always creampie. Fuck pulling out.

Girl: "Did you just cum in me?"
Me: "Yup."
Girl: "Wow. You just make your own rules and don't give a shit."
Me: "Exactly."
Girl: "Asshole."
Me: "Fact."

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Great game so far. Love the girls, MC may be a little too calculating.
I have to admit with being disappointed with the pull out but it was balanced out by the hairy clam :p
Wish there's a gallery mod

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Great game so far. Love the girls, MC may be a little too calculating.
I have to admit with being disappointed with the pull out but it was balanced out by the hairy clam :p
Wish there's a gallery mod
Was there a sex scene in this update? just got the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on my playthrough

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes