4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
It's tested? Because when i opened the game with the mod i got a instant traceback.

Edit: I just deleted the ep1 mod, because it was the only file that was giving an error. The game ran normally

Traceback error below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first time I launched the game with the mod, I got an error too.
Sometimes, just relaunching the game a second time will fix it. I my case, the error just fixed itself the second time I launched the game.
Don't ask me why :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: etool

Merlin007

Oct 5, 2019
Game/Creator: A Foreign World / HighbornTiger - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2682955 View attachment 2682957
The mod is being detected as malicious software.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy!!
not getting any malicious software warnings but it does instant crash the game, deleting ep1.rpy allows the game to load

edit:
the walkthrough does appear to work from ep2 on

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
not getting any malicious software warnings but it does instant crash the game, deleting ep1.rpy allows the game to load

edit:
the walkthrough does appear to work from ep2 on
already posted the fix. Try to find it in some previous pages

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Looks like my last update has found its way here.

Is this a straight up harem game? Or can we choose who to be with?
You can choose who to have sex with and who to not have sex with.

The text dosnt disappear . the GUI isnt working right. For me at least. Something isnt working from the last update.
That's a feature and not a bug. You can switch between a see-through text box and a black one using the H button. People that have actually bought the game have already pointed out that it is inconvinient.

All the choices in the game are about personal preference. The moment there are right or wrong choices, I will probably create a walkthrough mod myself.
The choices that have been highlighted don't always make a difference. Especially the encounter with Sue in the bathroom is something where every choice is valid.

Cool that you are on steam dev but take it easy with asking players to wishlist it and what not, once is huh neat good for the dev but then doing it again is just tacky.
If you bought the game on Itch or got it through my Patreon then I apologize but since those are the two possible sites where it can be leaked I make it so that if it gets leaked I at least receive some benefit.
If you pirated the game and still complained then I'm sure you're a nice person but sorry you're not really in a position to point this out.

Although, the one who can turn into a fox is named Megan? Seriously? Megan the fox.
Couldn't help it...

Heh. Is there a thread for 'out of context' stuff?
Hilarious. I missed that one.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017

That's a feature and not a bug. You can switch between a see-through text box and a black one using the H button. People that have actually bought the game have already pointed out that it is inconvinient.

All the choices in the game are about personal preference. The moment there are right or wrong choices, I will probably create a walkthrough mod myself.
The choices that have been highlighted don't always make a difference. Especially the encounter with Sue in the bathroom is something where every choice is valid.

If you bought the game on Itch or got it through my Patreon then I apologize but since those are the two possible sites where it can be leaked I make it so that if it gets leaked I at least receive some benefit.
If you pirated the game and still complained then I'm sure you're a nice person but sorry you're not really in a position to point this out.

Couldn't help it...

You are in your right to disagree my feedback of course, and that I have not paid for the game. My point being that people already invested would most likely have done these things on their own accord, while those on the fence might react like I did.
I don't think your game is bad but it's not great either, do with this what you will just wanted to say my peace.

Anyway GL with the game.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017

Couldn't help it...

Liking the story so far!

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
It's mildly odd that the girls are from a different universe but have totally standard names. But I guess, why should it be?

Although, the one who can turn into a fox is named Megan? Seriously? Megan the fox.

Also, first game I've seen on here where MC turns down sex.
first conversation with Amber actually gives somewhat of an explanation to this. a lot of the why isn't explained but what's given does make some sense and answers your question, even if only partially.

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Are the orange borders that appear during the transitions new? I think i didnt notice them during the first playthrough. Am i the only one that dislikes them?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Am i the only one that dislikes them?
No, they look fairly horrible. I don't like them either, but if I make them less visible, then they no longer serve their purpose.

Also, yes, they are new. Same as those transitions which tell you the day and the time. The orange border is because people complained that it's not obvious when they can lean back and wait for the game and when they have to to click forward themselves.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
No, they look fairly horrible. I don't like them either, but if I make them less visible, then they no longer serve their purpose.

Also, yes, they are new. Same as those transitions which tell you the day and the time. The orange border is because people complained that it's not obvious when they can lean back and wait for the game and when they have to to click forward themselves.
Ah ok i get it, its fine. Thanks for clearing that up, its the only thing thats not perfect about your game i guess i can live with it ;)

Merlin007

Oct 5, 2019
View attachment 2682955 View attachment 2682957
Crash Report

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and i love superpower..oh and the girls are hot as hell

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Also, first game I've seen on here where MC turns down sex.
It's even worse than that, yet the MC look like a scared little girl who can't bed a LI because it's "no full consent" even when everyone tell him it's all good & green... either the MC or the Dev get traumatised by older similar events...
imo that just very bad writing & have nothing to do in a Adult game where consent is all but relative (protagonists are here for 1 purpose no matter the plot, have sex with each others)...
If it was a 1 time thing at least, but the MC keep being stuborn about it & it's very boring.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's even worse than that, yet the MC look like a scared little girl who can't bed a LI because it's "no full consent" even when everyone tell him it's all good & green... either the MC or the Dev get traumatised by older similar events...
imo that just very bad writing & have nothing to do in a Adult game where consent is all but relative (protagonists are here for 1 purpose no matter the plot, have sex with each others)...
If it was a 1 time thing at least, but the MC keep being stuborn about it & it's very boring.
The MC constantly gets his ego stroked by everybody telling him how great and strong and badass he is. We've got super-powered interdimensional women, who shoot lasers from their eyes, but our MC is so cool, because he totally could have dodged that knife, while he kept on monologing like a Detective Conan parody at the same time. I don't know how the power fantasy could get more on-the-nose...
But, sure, he's a scared little girl, because the story keeps on getting in the way of the fap material. Who cares about consent (yikes), even if it is a major point of the worldbuilding. In fact, who cares about the plot anyway. Should've pegged the big bad sorcerer guy right away like a true dom and anime protagonist using only 10% of his power. Is anything else even worth self-inserting?

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes