VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 4.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
oooh!! i am eagerly waiting for a continuation to the story. i own this one on steam, and is easily one of my favorites. keep up the good work and don't rush it, quality takes time. (even if i am shivering in anticipation.) :p

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
oooh!! i am eagerly waiting for a continuation to the story. i own this one on steam, and is easily one of my favorites. keep up the good work and don't rush it, quality takes time. (even if i am shivering in anticipation.) :p
Yeh well out of luck, he is on 2/3 of the next update it seems, it will take a while...

But yeh the story is one of the better ones..

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Development Update 36

1717864180427.png

But I'm also so fucking happy. Earlier today I finished the last scene and I'm now waiting for my computer to give me the images. Then it's only image editing, some coding, translations, music, and beta testing. It's still going to be a while until Episode 5 will come out, but it feels awsome to have the long and hard part behind me. (Btw, Sue is also happy to have a long and hard thing behind her but that's besides the point)

The sentiment expressed in the first sentence of this post can probably be explained by my coffe intake. I'm weak to coffein. Also, I thought the clip is hilarious and I wanted to share it.

So...

What would you say is the most college girl thing you can imagine? For me it is to frame pictures that are literally just one color and hang them in your room. Modern and stylish. It sure beats anything I'm decorating my room with. All I have are three miniature thingies that look like roman sculpture heads. Do with that information what you will :D

But hey, the one color images are a neat little detail underlining Mia's character (I'm not lazy, you are). As a reminder, Mia is Lucy's (the blind girl) twin sister. Obviousely she is going to collage.

^^ Even though I'm talking about her, she is merely a side character to both the story, but also the next update. I had a tough choice to make. Do I give you a cool image that spoils some element of the next update?

Nah...

Mia it is. I even have the cool color image thing to talk about. Yep. That's pretty much what went through my head when choosing this image.

Honestly, I tend to have short dev updates, especially when the last one was only six days ago (of which I could only work three). This time I have an excuse not to streach this too much, though. With a brain overdosing on coffein, I'm afraid I could write and write, and in the end not say anything. I don't want to bore you.

Keep your eyes open for future updates.

Until then, Enjoy!

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
"It's still going to be a while until Episode 5 will come out,..."

Damn.... So looking forward to this next installment...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes