4.40 star(s) 51 Votes

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017

A Foreign World - Episode 5
29. Juni
What a hassel...

For some people the feature to hide your in-game-interface using the 'H' Button, or the middle of your mousewheel caused problems. I tried to give these people a helping hand. At the start of every playthrough, I unhide the in-game-interface. If anybody accidentally hides the in-game-interface, it will be fixed once he starts another playthrough.
In the Pilot Episode MC is paving his driveway. He was using a carpenter hammer, instead of a rubber hammer. People have pointed out that this doen't make much sense, so I changed those images.
There was an image that showed Monique at the house, even though she wasn't at the house at the time. I removed it from the game.
The conversation at the hospital directly after MC first met Tracy and the others has been changed slightly.

I'm probably forgetting about something, but these are all the small things that changed with Episode 5. Let's get to the main topic. The new update has 318 renders. There are 16 animations, and in total it should be around 17.300 words long. This doesn't include the memory screen.
From now on, I will use a different way to convey to you how many words an update adds/ how many words are currently in the story. This could mix up some of the numbers. My prior way of doing this was faulty. From now on, it will be more accurate.
Using this new method, A Foreign World is currently 114,527 words long. The old way undercounted the actual number by 3.200 words. Those words haven't been added with Episode 5, they were just not counted before.

Changelog:
+ 17,300 words of story
+ 318 renders
+ 16 animations
+ 0:45 hours of playtime
Total:
- 114,500 words of story
- 2,552 renders
- 66 animations
- 8:15 hours of playtime

Pc:
Workupload

Mac:
Workupload
Links are broken

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

29. Juni
What a hassel...

For some people the feature to hide your in-game-interface using the 'H' Button, or the middle of your mousewheel caused problems. I tried to give these people a helping hand. At the start of every playthrough, I unhide the in-game-interface. If anybody accidentally hides the in-game-interface, it will be fixed once he starts another playthrough.
In the Pilot Episode MC is paving his driveway. He was using a carpenter hammer, instead of a rubber hammer. People have pointed out that this doen't make much sense, so I changed those images.
There was an image that showed Monique at the house, even though she wasn't at the house at the time. I removed it from the game.
The conversation at the hospital directly after MC first met Tracy and the others has been changed slightly.

I'm probably forgetting about something, but these are all the small things that changed with Episode 5. Let's get to the main topic. The new update has 318 renders. There are 16 animations, and in total it should be around 17.300 words long. This doesn't include the memory screen.
From now on, I will use a different way to convey to you how many words an update adds/ how many words are currently in the story. This could mix up some of the numbers. My prior way of doing this was faulty. From now on, it will be more accurate.
Using this new method, A Foreign World is currently 114,527 words long. The old way undercounted the actual number by 3.200 words. Those words haven't been added with Episode 5, they were just not counted before.

Changelog:
+ 17,300 words of story
+ 318 renders
+ 16 animations
Total:
- 114,500 words of story
- 2,552 renders
- 66 animations

Pc:
Workupload

Mac:
Workupload
File not found ? Another 404 ?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
29. Juni
What a hassel...

Changelog:
+ 17,300 words of story
+ 318 renders
+ 16 animations
Total:
- 114,500 words of story
- 2,552 renders
- 66 animations

Pc:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Foreign World [Ep. 5] [HighbornTiger] - Compressed

Win/Linux [266 MB]
- - - -

Mac [251 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Sooooooo.......

This update ended for me with two people walking away and feeling sad. Was that the only option? (not criticising the way the story went, just curious)

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
creator advise to take all to not miss part of the story
I watched all, but after the last fight, you have to choose, there is 3some option, although the image naming suggest a threesome.

I looked into the code, but couldn't see much difference there are optional 3 memories that are appended, but non have any consequences in chapter 5...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I watched all, but after the last fight, you have to choose, there is 3some option, although the image naming suggest a threesome.

I looked into the code, but couldn't see much difference there are optional 3 memories that are appended, but non have any consequences in chapter 5...
The 'threesome' in this update is not a threesome, you can only fuck one girl - the one you prefer. Sue basically sets it up that way, saying one of them will do all the job. Since you are already bedding them both it doesn't really matter who you choose.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
The 'threesome' in this update is not a threesome, you can only fuck one girl - the one you prefer. Sue basically sets it up that way, saying one of them will do all the job. Since you are already bedding them both it doesn't really matter who you choose.
I wasn't saying it was a threesome, only the names of the images of this seen is called threesome.

There doesn't seem to be any love points, so it seems you can't make them both happy, one will look miserable as always, and the other will complain if you don't choose her... That's why the question...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AForeignWorld-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes