4.40 star(s) 53 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Very nice game. Normally magic games are a little too bonkers but this is interesting the MC is awesome smart and calculating and not overly horny the way i expected him to be based on this games description haha. Renders are beautiful and for a game that started in October took me a good hour and a halfish to play so ton of content on what looks like a good release cycle.

And to person above MC isn't being emotional. He doesn't want to hurt the women because he saw what happened with Aurora when he tried to copy Tall girls power. She became uber defensive. If he tied up a girl and force copied her power he would only further alienate her and she would never let him copy her power which he needs to win. Waiting a day, making Sue stronger by fucking her so she volunteers her power builds trust and allows him to have a shot at auroras power down the line.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Fantastic story, excellent update, nice animations and terrific renders. But, honestly, the story is so good and (so far) so very well thought out, I have to say that is what will keep me coming back for more!

Reactions: HighbornTiger

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't understand why Steam allows these renpooh games to be released. Based on Python 2.7 which is inherently unsafe these days.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Too bad then.

One to delete then.

Goodbye.

EDIT: I think I didn't make myself clear.
Your game was lovely. But, since it will not be updated again, I consider it abandoned for all intents and purposes. You may still be working on it, but, we will never see it, so, the end result is the same.

Good luck and I truly am sorry that I ever played your game. Why? Because the release here was just a marketing ploy.
So, you don't understand that even though Renpy is a piece of crap software and nobody should use it in 2023, the man spends lots of time making something to entertain the rest of us with.
If you want free stuff, go play cracked/pirated games and if you're a catholic, you will go to jail for theft.

You could also support the games you actually like and feel deserve it.

At any rate, you have no right to bitch over how he wants to release his game.

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
You're entitled to your opinion as well, ever heard of loss leaders, give something cheap or free to get customers hooked and then charge heavy price for follow up when they are hooked IT IS a form of extortion.
No, it is not extortion. It is a concept that is well known for decades in software development. It has different names though, some people call it "demo", other people call it "shareware". Nobody accused ID Software back in the days of extortion for only releasing the first episode of Doom for free and having players pay for the other episodes.
Seriously, what DID happen to people pirating software, that they are begging developers for a freebie and throw a tantrum like a toddler when not getting what they want?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I stumbled on this by sheer luck, and I'm not disappointed. This is shaping up to be a potentially great one.

With that said, a couple of things to feedback should the dev lurk in these parts:

The semi animation thing is nice, but, the player never knows how long to wait, or if the game is in the mode where pictures will start going on their own. You may want to consider adding a little "play symbol" somewhere to let us know when we should not click/push enter.

The idea of having what essentially is a reverse isekai is pretty good, and pretty rare, so thumbs up for that.

I do think though, that while it totally makes sense many things are unknown for either sides (customs and so on), it feels things gets "skipped" a bit too much. I checked and rechecked that I did not miss an "auto animation bit", but from time to time, the story just seem to "skip forward" sort of speak, like a chunk is missing or something. Kinda like, we skipped a bit of the day, and the story progression did not feel natural. This happened a couple of times throughout the gameplay I went through, and it might just be your way to tell a story, I do not know if that is voluntary or not.

Regarding the several choices we get, like many choice based AVNs, the choices are not always clear as to which is best, which will lead to something "more", and which could have a negative impact. If routes gets implemented or are part of the plan, keeping them as vague as this (no offense intended), will more than likely lead to player's confusions, or potentially more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next part will be put in spoiler, as they'll include what I believe is going to happen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A side thing I just remembered, with only 168 males around, regardless of the amount of females, you'll end up fucking your own bloodline pretty quickly in that world. Since they've been doing that for a while now, they probably already are.

Below are the current researched numbers for a viable colony with a 1/1 ratio M/F:

At 5000 individuals
Population is viable without human intervention.

At 500 individuals
Couples can remain monogamous but mating pairs must be approved by a genetics board to ensure genetic diversity and limit in-breeding.

At 50 individuals
Each individual must have as many babies with different partners as possible over their lifetime.

A genetics board must approve all matings. Couples may pair, but each couple could only conceive one child. Individuals that had paired would still have to mate outside their relationship until the size of the population grew larger and more diverse (probably not possible for several generations).

It looked like 50 was the absolute minimum and that if you lost very many members early (due to accident or disease) it would endanger the whole colony.

With only 168 males, regardless of how many child they get and how they get spread between the various other males, within a couple of generations, they'll be inbreeding already. Assuming they've been doing it for quite a while already, well, guess we know why the antagonist is the way he is :D
Are you talking about Carol Denvers version of Ms.Marvel?Or you mean Kamala Khan.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Are you talking about Carol Denvers version of Ms.Marvel?Or you mean Kamala Khan.
All of them. But it was just as a general example of being too overpowered leading to no interesting character development :)
Let's be honest, we want to see our heroes struggle and suffer, only to eventually overcome the obstacles. That can not happen with someone who's too perfect or too powerful.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All of them. But it was just as a general example of being too overpowered leading to no interesting character development :)
Let's be honest, we want to see our heroes struggle and suffer, only to eventually overcome the obstacles. That can not happen with someone who's too perfect or too powerful.
Are you sure you've read the comics?Because both have been trough some relly fucked up situations.
Not Scarlet Witch or Wolverine kind of fucked up,but still.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Are you sure you've read the comics?Because both have been trough some relly fucked up situations.
Not Scarlet Witch or Wolverine kind of fucked up,but still.
you make a good point, as I never really read comics, so I'll concede there's probably more to them, but since this was just taken as an example following what's now movies and well known you know? I do think we're straying heavily from the topic of the game though, I'll be more than happy to go in PM if you wish to.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Amazing game, how could I missed it ?

Girls look lovely and the world building and overall story are really interesting.
I like the dynamic between characters too. We need more Esther tho.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Amazing game, how could I missed it ?

Girls look lovely and the world building and overall story are really interesting.
I like the dynamic between characters too. We need more Esther tho.
Don't ya' love it when you find a gem at the bottom of the box? Reminds me of Cracker Jacks. (A prize in every box.):p

Reactions: HighbornTiger
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes