4.30 star(s) 55 Votes

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
although megan and the invisible girl are more interesting characters than the others, we have almost no communication.
I hope it will change soon
Yeh, he could do a whole update just with the invisible girl, no need to render it either...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yeh, he could do a whole update just with the invisible girl, no need to render it either...
Waking up to an invisible blowjob sounds like a rather confusing experience. So, I figure there's room for interesting scenes. Would also serve nicely as a little joke about the invisicock (not) seen in some Hentai.

Reactions: JJohns2049

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
The answer of course, is either "No" or "Why should I?". Guys give in to women's demands FAR too easily, and women not only know this, they continue to use it once they know they have you by the balls. Not only do they use it to get sex when they want, they use it to deny men sex whenever they don't want it.

If it's a one night stand, sure, maybe. If it's someone you have a relationship with - learn to balance the scales out. Tell her if she's going to demand sex when she wants it, you get to do the same.

Guys are entirely too wimpy anymore, caving into the control a women exerts using sex all the time. I know they think they're getting something they want, but they are actually giving up more than they realize.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The answer of course, is either "No" or "Why should I?". Guys give in to women's demands FAR too easily, and women not only know this, they continue to use it once they know they have you by the balls. Not only do they use it to get sex when they want, they use it to deny men sex whenever they don't want it.

If it's a one night stand, sure, maybe. If it's someone you have a relationship with - learn to balance the scales out. Tell her if she's going to demand sex when she wants it, you get to do the same.

Guys are entirely too wimpy anymore, caving into the control a women exerts using sex all the time. I know they think they're getting something they want, but they are actually giving up more than they realize.
Women control access to the only vital human resource - fertile wombs. They always have and they always will - the only change in recent years is that organized attempts to control that resource by scared little boys (men in power) has gradually eroded, to the abject terror of those scared small men who realize that if they actually had to compete for that resource based on merit they would rarely get it. :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Women control access to the only vital human resource - fertile wombs. They always have and they always will - the only change in recent years is that organized attempts to control that resource by scared little boys (men in power) has gradually eroded, to the abject terror of those scared small men who realize that if they actually had to compete for that resource based on merit they would rarely get it. :rolleyes: :LOL:
The counter to this controlled resource is, of course, knowing how to please a woman to keep her coming back wanting more. That starts with performance - have sex with her and make it ALL about her, then about you. She'll like it enough that she'll want more, at which point you start to exert some form of denial: don't give it out whenever she wants, rather balance the scales. At some point it'll even out, and you'll get what you want while she gets what she wants.

I dated a girl a number of years ago who I actually got to the point she'd say.. "Sex for Sue?", meaning she was asking me to do her, regularly. And it was out of the blue - in the kitchen, or in the car driving somewhere.. almost anytime. It wasn't as much a form of dominance, as a message I'd sent: "this is an equal relationship where we both benefit, and neither controls".

It's hard for a lot of guys I realize, since they want it more often than girls do. But once you establish equality in the bedroom, and actually perform well enough that they really get off on having sex, women want it a LOT more.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724686059485.png

Yesterday I wrote something wholesome.

Today I wrote somthing depraved.

One scene; two choices. Can you guess which choice involves Tracy, and which involves Sue? I know I said the text for the next update is finished. Ijust thought this scene needed to be added. It makes the whole thing more fun.

I'm at around 60 renders, now. Those were the easy ones, though. Still, I mention it for those that are wondering.

Let's address the elephant in the room. Why is there a guy wearing Nathaniel's robe? Well, that's Nathaniel now. Nothing weird about it.

I decided to tweak the model for Nathaniel and make him look his age. I also have to admit. I heard people say they couldn't take the boy villan seriously, which surprised me, since I wanted him to look younger than MC but still in his twenties. With this new look, it's hard to mistake him for anything but 25.

He hasn't appeared very often, so I'm hopefull I can replace him quickly.

Who am I kidding...

He is in two animations, and they were already a pain to create. I'll probably need to recreate them from scratch...

On second thought, the new Nathnaiel might only make his appearance in Episode 6.

I also noticed that I was inconsistent with Moniques invisibility. I'll go back and fix this too.

Fun times.

Anyway, it's been a good two weeks. I started off reworking my Discord Server. I still have to set up the Patreon Discord connection, so people subscribed here get the fitting role on Discord, but everything else is looking great. We even have a couple of emojis. There will be more soon. It's just that they take about as much time as a normal render for the game, and I also want to make them fun/unique.

Today I had the time to work in the suggestions I received after the last update. Thank you to the people giving me feedback on Discord.

Ah, and did anyone notice my new About area here on Patreon. It was very outdated, so I thought I should rewrite it. Maybe take a look. I tried to be lighthearted, while also setting myself appart from other creators.

Today the post was all over the place.

Sorry about that.

Anyway, That's all from me. Keep your eyes open for future updates.

Until then, Enjoy!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 3970017

Yesterday I wrote something wholesome.

Today I wrote somthing depraved.

One scene; two choices. Can you guess which choice involves Tracy, and which involves Sue? I know I said the text for the next update is finished. Ijust thought this scene needed to be added. It makes the whole thing more fun.

I'm at around 60 renders, now. Those were the easy ones, though. Still, I mention it for those that are wondering.

Let's address the elephant in the room. Why is there a guy wearing Nathaniel's robe? Well, that's Nathaniel now. Nothing weird about it.

I decided to tweak the model for Nathaniel and make him look his age. I also have to admit. I heard people say they couldn't take the boy villan seriously, which surprised me, since I wanted him to look younger than MC but still in his twenties. With this new look, it's hard to mistake him for anything but 25.

He hasn't appeared very often, so I'm hopefull I can replace him quickly.

Who am I kidding...

He is in two animations, and they were already a pain to create. I'll probably need to recreate them from scratch...

On second thought, the new Nathnaiel might only make his appearance in Episode 6.

I also noticed that I was inconsistent with Moniques invisibility. I'll go back and fix this too.

Fun times.

Anyway, it's been a good two weeks. I started off reworking my Discord Server. I still have to set up the Patreon Discord connection, so people subscribed here get the fitting role on Discord, but everything else is looking great. We even have a couple of emojis. There will be more soon. It's just that they take about as much time as a normal render for the game, and I also want to make them fun/unique.

Today I had the time to work in the suggestions I received after the last update. Thank you to the people giving me feedback on Discord.

Ah, and did anyone notice my new About area here on Patreon. It was very outdated, so I thought I should rewrite it. Maybe take a look. I tried to be lighthearted, while also setting myself appart from other creators.

Today the post was all over the place.

Sorry about that.

Anyway, That's all from me. Keep your eyes open for future updates.

Until then, Enjoy!
Huh. I don't know, I thought Nathaniel looking like a spoiled young adult was perfect. He wasn't so young as to be ridiculous, but it was young enough to underscore the gap in his meaningful experience compared to the MC (whatever their chronological ages might be). Plus, it totally fits his personality, both the fixation on Aurora and the need to test himself against his 'lessers.'

Maybe I'm just used to the original, but upping Nathaniel's apparent age really clashes with that impression, and not in a good way. I guess we'll see.

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Huh. I don't know, I thought Nathaniel looking like a spoiled young adult was perfect. He wasn't so young as to be ridiculous, but it was young enough to underscore the gap in his meaningful experience compared to the MC (whatever their chronological ages might be). Plus, it totally fits his personality, both the fixation on Aurora and the need to test himself against his 'lessers.'

Maybe I'm just used to the original, but upping Nathaniel's apparent age really clashes with that impression, and not in a good way. I guess we'll see.
Well I agree with you fully that I prefered his previous look and stated that on discord. And yes maybe its just because I don't want any change but in the end I guess it is the authers choice and we will have to see if we like/agree with it.
Change this game would have needed I think is to Sue OR Mia ( Lucy's sister ) hair. Find it strange that they both have the exact same hair. But then again maybe I just have a thing for ponytails ( check out rebel duet ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Just finished playing. Forgive my question if its dumb. Which it probably is. Did they explain why Fiona and him didn't workout. Feel I missed it.

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Just finished playing. Forgive my question if its dumb. Which it probably is. Did they explain why Fiona and him didn't workout. Feel I missed it.
He wanted kids, she found out she was unable to have kids and then left him. It needs a rework at the start I think or maybe a line or 2 more because it seems strange how mc talks to fionas father but tldr. she got doctor info no kids and left depressed.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
He wanted kids, she found out she was unable to have kids and then left him. It needs a rework at the start I think or maybe a line or 2 more because it seems strange how mc talks to fionas father but tldr. she got doctor info no kids and left depressed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

Please don't suggest a rework, we have been waiting for 1,5 year already on summer's gone to have a good update. Because dev felt he needed to redo the first few chapters...

Reactions: Dripping

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........

Please don't suggest a rework, we have been waiting for 1,5 year already on summer's gone to have a good update. Because dev felt he needed to redo the first few chapters...
Not a rework, I would just think that changing a line or two in the phonecall with fiona's father would make it seem better. Fiona left -> MC calles to get number -> calls father -> father suggests he could get her back like MC knows what the problem was, which later is made clear Fiona didn't talk to him just leave. But maybe that is just me feeling that a few words from Fiona's father felt strange.

Last edited:

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
Uf, i cant remember any other game that gave me such a hard cut as this one. i was 100% into it and enjoyed it ... then the afterbowling talk happened ... like, what the fuck was the flow of that talk

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Uf, i cant remember any other game that gave me such a hard cut as this one. i was 100% into it and enjoyed it ... then the afterbowling talk happened ... like, what the fuck was the flow of that talk
I know it gets deleted try Origin Story, it's similar. I liked it too...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Who needs a rework of the early storyline when there's an exceptional healer in the house, with the main character probably becoming a healer himself at some point as well.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Who needs a rework of the early storyline when there's an exceptional healer in the house, with the main character probably becoming a healer himself at some point as well.
I hope no kids, I don't like his harem filled with fat woman....

Plus when he has enough powers, he probably can make his GF/Fiance pregnant by just looking at her...

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Not a rework, and having a healer is also mentioned by mc to fiona, so that part is clear and healing her will probably happen in a following chapter. Only the phone call with her father seemd strange as he hinted that mc could have said some things to fiona and she would have come back but he didn't even know why she left as we find out later.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes