VN Ren'Py A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire's [v0.3.1 Alpha] [NIGHT FOX Works]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Night Fox Works

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
So, a great chunk of content, and I quite enjoyed it.

I'm not quite sure that night 1 game over with her in the security office makes any real sense. And that funny wording about her top is still there (I recommend something like "Somehow, the three straining buttons of her suit-like top are holding back her hopes and dreams from spilling out.") As it is, either the word "in" or "back" needs to be removed.

Other than that, good shit.
If that's the only typo that's survived thus far, I'm happy! It'll be fixed in future updates.

Is this game is scary? I don't like scary games but I wanna try this
There are no jump scares. The bad ends all have eerie/intimidating sprites, but nothing you won't be ready for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The game produced an error when selecting the option for getting lewd with Zero as a female MC, maybe you already know/I missed that it said somewhere that there is no scene for the female MC option? :)

Otherwise quite enjoying the further development of the story and relationships. Btw I hope it's okay to ask how the choice with Zero is meant, does picking her lock out the option of getting it on with another character? If so - are there any that have functioning scenes for the female MC, so I can load a savefile and try those out?

Night Fox Works

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
The game produced an error when selecting the option for getting lewd with Zero as a female MC, maybe you already know/I missed that it said somewhere that there is no scene for the female MC option? :)

Otherwise quite enjoying the further development of the story and relationships. Btw I hope it's okay to ask how the choice with Zero is meant, does picking her lock out the option of getting it on with another character? If so - are there any that have functioning scenes for the female MC, so I can load a savefile and try those out?
If the error is what I think it is - Try a fresh playthrough and see if it still kicks an error. If you're using a save made in the v0.1.x version it doesn't have the updated variables in earlier nights that I had to add in v0.2.1. Should be the last time that's required.

As for getting it on with another character, you are not locked out by going with Zero.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If the error is what I think it is - Try a fresh playthrough and see if it still kicks an error. If you're using a save made in the v0.1.x version it doesn't have the updated variables in earlier nights that I had to add in v0.2.1. Should be the last time that's required.

As for getting it on with another character, you are not locked out by going with Zero.
I did indeed, thanks, gotta do that next update, then, and gonna look forward to having that bit to discover still, since I don't wanna skip through the game. :giggle:

Only thing I struggle with is making decisions, since I wanna save every single one of them and am worried I mess up :LOL:

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the game? How many H-scenes are there? I found one scene with Zero, but that's it. The rest just seemed to be game over screens.

Also, I agree with other people about the name thing. It's a first person perspective game, but unless your name is Josh Black, it really throws you off whenever a name comes up. And it doesn't make sense not to add the option since 99% of H game let you name the character. It's just weird and makes me think the developer's name is Josh since there's no real reason to be so opposed to the idea of name choice.

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Is there any H scenes at all other than the Zero one? so far it's only been like brief descriptions of scenes. I assumed there would be some since they added the H scene toggle

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the game? How many H-scenes are there? I found one scene with Zero, but that's it. The rest just seemed to be game over screens.

Also, I agree with other people about the name thing. It's a first person perspective game, but unless your name is Josh Black, it really throws you off whenever a name comes up. And it doesn't make sense not to add the option since 99% of H game let you name the character. It's just weird and makes me think the developer's name is Josh since there's no real reason to be so opposed to the idea of name choice.
It is indeed a strange design decision, especially considering the possibility to choose your sex, but the dev has spoken, so I have no interest in the game anymore. If it ever changes feel free to quote me, as of right now I have stopped keeping an eye on this game.

Reactions: jester89G
Oct 17, 2019
Looking at the thread I can see that I was right about zero being the only one you can have sex with which is odd because the first one to really want to jump you is fexa. I'm guessing somewhere down the line the other girls get something too? Or is zero the main gf

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
You will not be able to pick your own name. Odd thing to drop a game over but that's your call.
Why? This makes zero sense. Why are you so invested in the forcing a specific name on people? It's not really an odd thing to drop a game over, if the game is clearly one built to be a self-insert game. It's way more odd to stick your head in the sand and not listen to people's concerns over this. Especially when nearly every H game does it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes