VN Ren'Py A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire's [v0.3.1 Alpha] [NIGHT FOX Works]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nein Nartin

Sep 21, 2020
I did indeed, thanks, gotta do that next update, then, and gonna look forward to having that bit to discover still, since I don't wanna skip through the game. :giggle:

Only thing I struggle with is making decisions, since I wanna save every single one of them and am worried I mess up :LOL:
It's normal for VN players and it's recommended to save every single time there is a choice

Reactions: Orphanus
Sep 22, 2018
Does anyone know if within v0.2.1 there's any too-pent-up trigger scene for when the girls are doing their performances in group and you have to watch them ?
Been trying to catch it, by loading and replaying, but either I can't manage well enough the pent-up without triggering nor Fexa or Chiku, but without resetting it too late for that encounter, or there's no special scene at all.

Does anyone know ?

Sep 22, 2018
Does anyone know if within v0.2.1 there's any too-pent-up trigger scene for when the girls are doing their performances in group and you have to watch them ?
Been trying to catch it, by loading and replaying, but either I can't manage well enough the pent-up without triggering nor Fexa or Chiku, but without resetting it too late for that encounter, or there's no special scene at all.

Does anyone know ?
Night Fox Works
Sorry to bother you, but could you please enlighten me about this doubt I had ?
No one better than the Dev, no ?

Night Fox Works

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
I see, and thank you. For some reason I thought this was abandoned.
Not abandoned, just waiting on art and translations. Marie's sprites just came in, so we're two backgrounds and two H-Scene CGs away from being settled on the art front.

Night Fox Works
Sorry to bother you, but could you please enlighten me about this doubt I had ?
No one better than the Dev, no ?
There's not a pent-up trigger for any of the performances unless I blacked out and coded them in without noticing. Right now there's just single character threshold triggers and the one group bad end on Night 2. That will change in v0.4.0 as you reach the endgame.

Reactions: HandtoGlandCombat

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Just gave it a try and I have to say I like what I see so far. Zero and Fexa are treats. Looking forward to see how this spider webs out and hopefully doesn't get scope creeped too hard.

Reactions: Grobik 6666

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

why is there only version 2.1?

came out there

FrenniFazclaireAlpha-0.2.2
Because it brings nothing to the majority of players. It's more of an optional update.

"Just a quick bug fix for the hard crashes in the Russian translation and some typo squashing. It's non-mandatory if you already have v0.2.1 and you don't plan on touching the Russian TL."

jester89G

Jul 1, 2022
The story and the art are beautiful so far. But I have to throw my hat into the name problem. It's distracting and takes a lot of us out of the immersion when we have to mentally block out this Josh character. If it's a problem of introducing code at a certain stage of the game to enable renaming your charcater, then "Anon" would make a much better placeholder.

On a purely positive note, this is one of the only games I've found that ditch the FNAF gameplay entirely for the setting and characters to take priority.

Last edited:

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
The story and the art are beautiful so far. But I have to throw my hat into the name problem. It's distracting and takes a lot of us out of the immersion when we have to mentally block out this Josh character. If it's a problem of introducing code at a certain stage of the game to enable renaming your charcater, then "Anon" would make a much better placeholder.

On a purely positive note, this is one of the only games I've found that ditch the FNAF gameplay entirely for the setting and characters to take priority.
Personally, I do agree that being able to name ones own character would be a nice way to feel a bit more immersed.
However, I also think that having pre-named character with their own history is interesting in its own right, as instead of being a no-name self insert, you can assume the role of an actual person in this world, which I think gives the player character a greater sense of significance to the world around them. I also think it could allow for some interesting story decisions later on

Last edited:
Reactions: jester89G
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes