Seeking A funny harem RPG?

LoLxDiS

May 15, 2020
Harem Collector basically rance and ohh if you didn't play rance then it will your jam too since you played evenicle.
Looks really good, thanks! As for Rance, I've already played 01 and 02 and I absolutely loved them, it is my kind of jam. But I'm waiting for the rest of the games to be translated so I could binge them all, it is a ridiculously long series after all and I wanna give it the respect it deserves.

Reactions: Arabi1

LoLxDiS

May 15, 2020
Harem Collector basically rance and ohh if you didn't play rance then it will your jam too since you played evenicle.
I've checked out your recommended games doc, and I don't think I'll ever need any more recommendations; you pretty much have the same taste as me, lol. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the effort you've put into it. Also, not sure if you've checked out Dungeon Town or not, but please do if you haven't! It's hilarious, the OST is legendary, and I really think you'll like it. Fair warning though, it does have NTR, but they are all avoidable, and only 'what-ifs' that can be viewed via purchasing them. Thanks again, and I hope you have a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Looks really good, thanks! As for Rance, I've already played 01 and 02 and I absolutely loved them, it is my kind of jam. But I'm waiting for the rest of the games to be translated so I could binge them all, it is a ridiculously long series after all and I wanna give it the respect it deserves.
I agree, I think since you played 1 and 2 you have enough reference to enjoy Sengoku Rance.

I've checked out your recommended games doc, and I don't think I'll ever need any more recommendations; you pretty much have the same taste as me, lol. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the effort you've put into it. Also, not sure if you've checked out Dungeon Town or not, but please do if you haven't! It's hilarious, the OST is legendary, and I really think you'll like it. Fair warning though, it does have NTR, but they are all avoidable, and only 'what-ifs' that can be viewed via purchasing them. Thanks again, and I hope you have a good day.
No problem, happy to hear that I hope you will enjoy them. I saw Dungeon Town earlier and I felt it was great and yes I avoided it because of the comments about the NTR but I think I will give it a try.

Reactions: LoLxDiS