EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1200EN-1.png

Overview:
The protagonist Okubo Tatsuya is a 35-year-old convenience store clerk.He is an introvert, has no friends. And his favorite thing is playing games at home.
One day, he received a text message signed “The Goddess”.

“Do you want to be a hero in another world?”

Okubo thought he received a harassing text message, but everything turned out to come true.
Accidentally, he reincarnated in another world and became an orc—
Can Okubo shoulder the mission of defeating the Demon King, and restore peace to the world…?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-20
Release Date: Japanese 2020-12-27, English 2021-12-28
Developer: HONEYSOFT
Publisher: OTAKU Plan
Censored: No
Version: 1.05
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ287324_img_main.jpg RJ287324_img_smp3.jpg RJ287324_img_smp4.jpg RJ287324_img_smp5.jpg RJ287324_img_smp6.jpg RJ287324_img_smp7.jpg RJ287324_img_smp8.jpg RJ287324_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
i meant the game is now english, it was japanese before that lol
Eh... that's being a bit generous.
Main menu isn't tranlated.
Or the menus in game.
And the very instant I left the first town I ran into like 15 untranslated dialogue boxes in a row.
Far as I can tell all that's translated is either literally just the intro or literally just enough dialogue to tell you where to go next.
Orc bros. We lost this one.

Strangely npc's are mostly translated and some items. But the tutorial isn't. Its just very hit and miss.
Its achieiving a semi-win.

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Reincarnated as a big-dick Orc. Well, given how prominently it features in your self-identity, makes sense you want something safe to put it in, versus, say, a sand dune. Or a thorny bush.

In any case, if the mtl is unedited it may cause the entire game to become unplayable. It's also just really, really lazy, and while you might get the occasional really funny line, it's a malteser wrapped in layers of shitty toilet paper.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes