ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Reincarnated as a big-dick Orc. Well, given how prominently it features in your self-identity, makes sense you want something safe to put it in, versus, say, a sand dune. Or a thorny bush.

In any case, if the mtl is unedited it may cause the entire game to become unplayable. It's also just really, really lazy, and while you might get the occasional really funny line, it's a malteser wrapped in layers of shitty toilet paper.
My fave so far was
"My girlfriend nearly got kidnapped by an orc!"
"Fortunately I managed to save him"

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Eh... that's being a bit generous.
Main menu isn't tranlated.
Or the menus in game.
And the very instant I left the first town I ran into like 15 untranslated dialogue boxes in a row.
Far as I can tell all that's translated is either literally just the intro or literally just enough dialogue to tell you where to go next.
Orc bros. We lost this one.

Strangely npc's are mostly translated and some items. But the tutorial isn't. Its just very hit and miss.
Its achieiving a semi-win.
well when your translating, some script can not be translated due to how it was set up when using Translator ++ or manually translating some of the stuff, not everything can be translated sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wow... I opened the game, and nearly NOTHING is actually even MTL. 90% of the text I saw was still in Japanese.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Ugh. MTL. But the fourth preview pic shows what is obviously an 'under the desk/counter scene...which is my favorite!
Ugh. Do I force myself to suffer for a single scene?
YESSSSSS you must submit to the dark side and PLAY THE DAMN GAME!! lol :devilish::devilish::devilish:

im playing the game myself so i already submitted.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
well when your translating, some script can not be translated due to how it was set up when using Translator ++ or manually translating some of the stuff, not everything can be translated sorry.
Yea menus not being translated is fairly common

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
YESSSSSS you must submit to the dark side and PLAY THE DAMN GAME!! lol :devilish::devilish::devilish:

im playing the game myself so i already submitted.
No! Because I attempted it and saw that only 1 in 10 lines are even the lazy MTL. Can't imagine the scenes are done, considering how much Japanese I saw in the first two minutes.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Wow... I opened the game, and nearly NOTHING is actually even MTL. 90% of the text I saw was still in Japanese.
maybe i will try and translate some of that jap stuff yall talking about lol

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
No! Because I attempted it and saw that only 1 in 10 lines are even the lazy MTL. Can't imagine the scenes are done, considering how much Japanese I saw in the first two minutes.
lmfaoo i know how ya feel, atleast im not the one who translated this game haha

but i can access the game and fix the translation.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Update - i just tried to translate the main menu, can not change, it is attached to a script in the game.

now ima go and see if i can mess around with the tutorial and stuff and see if that works.

Edit - looking at Trans file - they only Translated All Maps, items, GameINI (Title), Enemies, skills and weapons. :eek: wow

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Finally a relatable character! Who doesn't wanna be an orc in a fantasy setting?!

jukxz

Dec 16, 2019
Sorry if someone already ask,
but I can't run it because one font missing.
VL Gothic.

It's me or the files downloaded?

Thanks ;)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
VL Gothic.

Thanks ;)
Game's running on RPGM so you most likely are missing a file from the RTP. You can either search for the font and install it (check if the error message specifies a route) or download the necessary RTP file which I don't know which one that'll be cause I don't know which version was used for this game.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
VL Gothic.

Thanks ;)
you need rpg maker vx ace files

go here

Also here is a link for MV

if you want wolf - download it here

• Love
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Game's running on RPGM so you most likely are missing a file from the RTP. You can either search for the font and install it (check if the error message specifies a route) or download the necessary RTP file which I don't know which one that'll be cause I don't know which version was used for this game.
this game is using RPG maker VX Ace

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I Tried to Update the Transfile yeah the Japanese did some kind of script because it crashes the update on the transfile, it will not allow me to translate certain files like - Common Events, States, System.

ima try and use another way.

Reactions: Kaftein

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Frick, i was happy to see the game here in english but then i see it's MTL, well MTL i have not much problems with it, just that i won't play if it's really bad MTL. And then i see that's it's not even fully translated x)

But to be fair, i've played a little in japanese even if i didn't understand anything and the game seems pretty "heavy" (Don't really know how to say it. Eh, whatever x) and it seems it has some good amount of custom things, hence the fact it certainly has not translated everything when the guy MTLed the game.

Honestly, if someone want to translate the game, they will have a lot of work and we won't see a good translation for this game for a while at least i think. Don't want to discourage someone translating, just saying things so that if someone is willing to translate it, they will know what awaits them already.

But i could be easily proven wrong and i didn't check that much the files so there could be not so much custom things. But still, it will take some work.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes