Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
THE ORC is BROWN - NOT GREEN lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well i give up trying to translate it, the only way to translate the scenes and other stuff like tutorial is manually and yeah im not all that good at japanese yet, im learning but i got a long way to go.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Well i give up trying to translate it, the only way to translate the scenes and other stuff like tutorial is manually and yeah im not all that good at japanese yet, im learning but i got a long way to go.
Yeah, like i said earlier the game will take some work to translate it, with what it has. But i still have hope that someone will do the work of god and will translate it x)

Also, Goddess is pervert x)
And Princess is good x)

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yeah, like i said earlier the game will take some work to translate it, with what it has. But i still have hope that someone will do the work of god and will translate it x)

Also, Goddess is pervert x)
And Princess is good x)
Yes i hope so too, shoot i'll even give them the app they need to translate it, Translator ++ 1.3.6 & full version and see if they can work their magic.

they need both trans app tho cause the full one won't recognize the game file when you first use it

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
How unfortunate that it's MTL :(
Seemed like it could be a fun game.
For what little i did saw, it really seems like a good fun game but since i don't understand japanese, can't really profit x)

And it seems to have some good mechanisms

Note that everything i say is from when i've played the game only one time and did not go far at all and mostly watched gallery

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
For what little i did saw, it really seems like a good fun game but since i don't understand japanese, can't really profit x)

And it seems to have some good mechanisms

Note that everything i say is from when i've played the game only one time and did not go far at all and mostly watched gallery
Yeah, the rpg maker games with lots of custom stuff etc are usually the ones that are actually worth playing, but also more difficult to translate sadly.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yes i hope so too, shoot i'll even give them the app they need to translate it, Translator ++ 1.3.6 & full version and see if they can work their magic.

they need both trans app tho cause the full one won't recognize the game file when you first use it
We'll see and i think it will be better to go manual translate with this game, Translator ++ has some great risks to fuck up litterraly the game x)

Also if i remember right, i think this game has multiple endings ? But i'm not sure at all so don't go add the tag until it's 100% confirmed x)

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
We'll see and i think it will be better to go manual translate with this game, Translator ++ has some great risks to fuck up litterraly the game x)

Also if i remember right, i think this game has multiple endings ? But i'm not sure at all so don't go add the tag until it's 100% confirmed x)
same here, i usually wait til everyone plays the game to let me know if im missing any important tags and stuff, and yeah translator ++ did break a few games but it does help for the small games.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah, the rpg maker games with lots of custom stuff etc are usually the ones that are actually worth playing, but also more difficult to translate sadly.
Agreeing with you here for this statement.

Well, the better games needs the better translation huh x)

Oops, i should go sleep, will wake up in 3-4 hours, won't understand a single thing xD

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Agreeing with you here for this statement.

Well, the better games needs the better translation huh x)

Oops, i should go sleep, will wake up in 3-4 hours, won't understand a single thing xD
lol yup and alright goodnight, get some good sleep :cool::cool:;)

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Here's a save for when the game stops being linear and you get your party:

Just in case people want to skip the literal over 1 hour intro

Oh and what you need to do is enter the main town to the right. One of only 3 areas you can enter. Walk north in that town, enter bar, talk to woman with green arrow.

• Haha
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Here's a save for when the game stops being linear and you get your party:

Just in case people want to skip the literal over 1 hour intro

Oh and what you need to do is enter the main town to the right. One of only 3 areas you can enter. Walk north in that town, enter bar, talk to woman with green arrow.
nice thanks, i will add your link to OP :D:D

Reactions: ara1111

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Is there kind of an app that converts the Kanji to hiragana in real time? I wanna brush up my long lost and forgotten Japanese skills and this seems an interesting game to play :unsure:. I'm sure I can understand it better than straight up MTL

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes