1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
wnGF32.png

Overview:
Step behind the bar in 'A Gentleman Bartender', a game where mixology meets the art of conversation and seduction. As an elegant bartender, your nights are filled with the clink of glasses and the hum of city life. But one ordinary night transforms when a beautiful woman walks into your establishment.

As you masterfully mix drinks, she begins to share her story, revealing a heart wounded by betrayal. With every shot poured, she opens up more, entrusting you with her vulnerabilities. Herein lies your challenge: Can you, as a gentleman bartender, use your charm and empathy to seduce her and ignite a new relationship?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2023-11-17
Developer: Kravenar Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Futanari Edition

Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot (1359).png 2.gif XvuYgy.jpg 0JQD38.jpg

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
"Regular" edition is with trans and futanari edition are with futas?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Why yes, she does indeed look like a gentleman. 5-star game.
Hat tipped.

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Well, it's a finished game at least. Got a few cons though unfortunately. Plot line is... wildly condensed, and is a surprising amount of busy work for one quick run through of scenes that are... well, kinda mediocre. I'm also sure it could have been popped into one edition, with there being a choice at the start. Among a wasteland of abandoned projects though, I'm genuinely admiring the fact someone designed a short experience, and finished it. I'll rate it 2/5, is unfortunately a little.. lack luster. I like the idea, and will be interested to watch the dev improve if they keep releasing games.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes