Unity - Abandoned - A Girl And Her Dog [v1611-02] [Pixelprodukt]

1. 4.00 star(s)

JaneDoeButt

This is a fun game. Real time action RPGs (Hack&Slay) with H-Content are hard to come by. I'd give it 5 stars, but the simple fact that the game is unfinished and the gameplay not balanced only makes it 4.

Visuals are kinda nice and remind one of colorful h-games like urielmanx7's SpacEscape or Hnyarly's Sex Realm. Sadly, they also have the fact that they are unfinished and abandoned in common. A shame, really, as there clearly went some creativity and effort into making this.

The story is nothing special, there's a bit of world building describing a wacky fantasy world in which you'd find all sorts of different characters. If the game would continue, I'd for example add a farm and a furry cow or sheep woman to it, it'd fit right in there.

Gameplay is varied. You have the action part where you run around and fight enemies with your melee weapon, at a later stage you also learn a ranged attack. It has controller support and gameplay controls are smooth. When fighting enemies you also gather resources/loot which are then used to build a village a la Fallout 4. During the quest you meet friendly NPCs, do basic quests for them and bring them to your village and/or bang them. You can also find a few different pieces of outfits.

Difficulty wise it's sadly very unbalanced, meaning way too easy. I only died once and on purpose to check whether there is game over rape (there's not - which I liked, but YMMV). Otherwise I soon stopped to even try to dodge enemies, as they can't seriously get you in trouble, which includes the bosses. Roughly one hour of gameplay until you complete 100% of implemented content. If you could run/walk faster it'd be over even quicker.

The H-content looks nice and decent for what it is, you get one basic looping animation for each encounter (8 or 9 currently) and some dialogue which is nothing special, but nothing weird either.

All H-content is consensual and vanilla. Tags: Straight, Lesbian, Vanilla, Furry, Slimegirl, Catgirls, Futa (kinda, no scene but a Futa monster you fight).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3545588

Was a fun short game.

Graphics were nice, and play kinda chill. Sad it never was finished. As it is now, there's maybe (4) levels and a few quests to do. Scenes are few and simple.

By today's standards it's limited in content but it was pretty good when it came out. Rated it highly for that reason.