VN - Ren'Py - Completed - A Girl on a Train [v1.0] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tannenheim

hope you continue the story...
    very good renderings
    more choices yould be nice. this came shoud be ... maybe not to long, but as a nice short game it has great potential.
    of course there could be more variation, and the story develops quite fast.
    ther could be also more carakters...
    but very good for a start
  2. 5.00 star(s)

seanconnery

There's just no comparing these games to any other developer
    The whole innocent young girl characters he always does are the best and the scenes are hot.
    Keep them coming lewd master, keep them coming!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ION0G0

Dumb Koala delivers eroticism like very few can. It's rare to have scenes this erotic with high quality visuals.

I wonder what Dumb Koala could produce if she chose to extend into romance and narrative.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Annonx

As usual, Dumb Koala serves us a flawless kinetic novel. A simple story to awaken fantasies, very well designed and cute characters (and very young looking :sneaky:), fluid animations and less repetitive than the usual loop that we eat at all the sauces.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

velvetpimp

Just... DAMN.

The visuals are lovely. The story isn't one of the same old-retreaded tropes we see here so often. Each character has some depth - alright not a whole lot of depth, but they each have their own personality, at least.

The only nit that I would pick is one of personal preference; It would have been nice to see a completely hairless mound on Effy, and a slightly larger set of cans on Emma. But I can't take points away when DumbKoala got everything else so disturbingly right.