4.60 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AGOAT Wide.jpg

Overview:
You are quietly reading a book on a train when Effy catches your eye. Little did you know, she turns out to be a naughty girl who doesn't hesitate to use blackmail to get what she wants. Effy corrupts everyone around her with her beauty and sexual manipulation. Using her body as a tool, Effy makes you and other passengers submit to her perverted incestual fantasies.

See through the eyes of the main character on this naughty journey of a lifetime. Indulge in the perverted fantasy of a teen devil herself!
Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release Date: 2022-04-13
Developer: Dumb Koala Games - -
Artist: Dumb Koala - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Portuguese* - French* - Italian

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

10.jpg 35.jpg 43.jpg 53.jpg 79.jpg 112.jpg 121.jpg 123.jpg 158.jpg 173.jpg 187.jpg 211.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You are quietly reading a book on a train when Effy catches your eye.
Little did you know, she turns out to be a naughty girl who doesn't hesitate to use blackmail to get what she wants.
MC: "Oh! I'm sorry, but I am GAY." (...and you continue reading ur book: "Please Cowboy, another ride!")

:LOL: BAD ENDING #3

1783478_35.jpg

Last edited:

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Kinda sad these are just little one off stories. I bet Jake, Emma, Effy, and Nadia would make a nice interesting family. :3 Turns out they all get off the train same place (Jake and Emma as teachers, Nadia and Effy going to classes). All at the same school, and just decide to live together (at least in my head.)

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Hey guys, enjoy this early release as an Easter present :) Hope you like the game! Please consider supporting Dumb Koala if you do.

Btw, there's currently a bug on SubscribeStar where non-subscribers can't see new posts, if you are wondering what new content has been released, you can check or socials until that's fixed.
it would be amazing if all Dumb Koala's games made it here like a week or two after he puts them on itch and his other paid to play platforms he uses

Reactions: wiwem71072

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
DK's stuff always looks nice. I just wish there was more content to their releases. Will check this one out but I have a feeling it is less than a couple hours of content.

Reactions: LightmanP and TideT

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Is it only lesbian content or is there straight content as well ?
Did you looked through the images? There is a dick in one of them, and the girls are touching it soo does this answer your question? This is an obvious straight content, not to mention there is a tag "vaginal sex" and "Male protagonist".

BTW don't take this as me being harsh on you, i don't mean it that way.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes