4.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
As someone mentioned, our current bigger project is Clara's Love Hotel. After the next final update (it will be the biggest one as well!), we will be releasing our next project which is a proper VN with choices, branches, etc. It will have a bit less frequent but bigger updates. We are already working on it in the background, so you can look forward to it!
I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the heads up.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Girl on a Train [v1.0] [Dumb Koala] crunched

Original Size PC* / Mac: 800 MB / 765 MB
HQ Compressed / Compressed Size PC*: 553 MB / 364 MB - AGirlOnATrain-1.0-pc-hqcrunched.zip / ...crunched.zip
HQ Compressed / Compressed Size Mac: 519 MB / 330 MB - AGirlOnATrain-1.0-mac-hqcrunched.zip / ...crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Finally! I've been waiting for a game with a title that sounds like an episode of Red Shoe Diaries, and here it is. This is gonna be gre--wait. That's two girls, not "a" girl! What is this malarkey?! I can't believe this sh--is that a third girl in the background?! RUINED! You have ruined this title, sir! This is an udder catastrophe! Nah, I'm just kiddin'. Dumb Koala is good stuff, and these models are quite cute. This looks fun!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, basically, a short story with choices that don't change anything....
I mean...it got me intrigued, and I would love to see something longer, and with meaningful choices, but this was nothing more than a tease.

Also: Why start the game with this image, and not have all of these characters in the game? canvas.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenithtb

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Downloaded and ran the VN. It was very interesting, but I'm not in to Itty Bitty Titty Appreciation. I like 'em C to DD, but the fur was enjoyable.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
So, basically, a short story with choices that don't change anything....
I mean...it got me intrigued, and I would love to see something longer, and with meaningful choices, but this was nothing more than a tease.

Also: Why start the game with this image, and not have all of these characters in the game? View attachment 1762976
They are all the characters in the DumbKoala VN collection :love:

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes