RPGM - Completed - A girl's secret new life [v1.03] [Gyroton]

1. 2.00 star(s)

burz_ex

There is nothing to play here.

Farm your stats by repeating actions Sleep -> Train -> Sleep -> Train
    Get a job as Employee (Need train a little Charm to succeed). Suck the boss dick. The End.

No good art (it's not that pixel art you can expect), just a few poorly animated scenes at all.
    No gameplay.

One of the most boring 40 minutes of my life.

Do not recommend to anyone.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

I talked a while ago about how "H.H. Works" made some good mechanics in his games, but the games are not good.

Well, this is the same.

Art and concept are good, but the mechanics and gameplay its average or maybe poor. If the creators make other game with less grindy and more art, I wouldn't give a damn about the visual bugs.

This game is only for wasting time, nothing more.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Etar

Eh, such a shame.

I truly hope this isnt actually version 1.0, because if it is, then its not worth buying.

The dev's other games are worth buying though. They have a bunch of content, but this one? Not so much.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

manWHAT

Do yourself a favor, wait for the updates. In its current form there isn't much to do besides grinding stats and reaching for one of the four endings. Skip past the unnecessary grind by going straight to save editor, because this WILL take a while to get necessary stats for anything. Besides the majority of your time spam clicking, or if you got wise and edited your save, there isn't many scenes with each route. Boyfriend and sex-friend have same scenes with one condom variation. Office route has two scenes and that's it. Add it with the ending, your game is over.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

As of Version V1.02

Very linear and lacking any real playability. As couple of other users already pointed out with the missing animations and other quirks. It could of been a lot better if there was more stuff to do, but honestly I seen better pixelated games with hardly any content to them beyond animations and this one is surely lacking a lot of animations and variety.

To put it bluntly. This honestly feels more like a demo than a full game. A shame really.

Edit: It seems the game will be updated and added to maybe in future. I will tweak this in response when/if future updates are added and I have the chance to replay this. But again, in its present state of V1.02 it is very barebones.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Bare bones as hell. Here's why
    • Money largely has no purpose
    • Relationship system is just two people sitting together
    • Bugged so you get money from whore job without whoring yourself
    • Bugged so your character disappears completely at random
    • Hyper-Linear since whoring is the only thing besides grinding hours at work
    • Your mouse can't interact with the world, only with a handful of buttons on the side of the screen
    • Completely lacking any form of dialogue
    • Hyper-Predictable due to lack of individualism
    The only reason this game gets 2 stars is because I like pixel art. That's it.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

darthdingo

It's a pretty tedious game, and the Libido and Perv stats are kind of a pain to get. I only got two endings (the secretary one and the wedding), and I feel that the money could have been used to expand on the game by giving you the ability to visit other areas, buy toys and other misc. stuff, and I think there's a bug concerning the prostitution job where the girl doesn't appear in the alleyway all the time and you have to go to the love hotel and pass the time there. It had potential, but it falls a bit short in my opinion.