VN Ren'Py A Growing Adventure [v0.31] [ATHGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
well that may be the smallest update i ever seen in a game like this p.s still like the game funny as hell but just wish next update will not be as small

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Growing Adventure 0.16

PC:

Mac:

Android:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Can you incorporate the changelog on the main page? I tip my hat to you for already releasing two updates in such a short amount of time, but I think I can speak on behalf of a lot of people when most people probably dont download every update, most probably wait for a few updates or only do it for larger updates. Cant really see how big the update is and if its worth downloading if there isn't any update log. Doesn't have to be anything complex, but it does help to make the decision of " should I or should I not play the update". Either way, keep the good work! looking forward to more updates in the future!

Last edited:

Hawks9783

Jun 12, 2020
Wow that was very short and it took a turn i wasnt expecting at the end ngl enjoyed it non the less

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
welcome too the shortest updates in the WORLD!!!! [p.s i like it just wish next time it updates it waits until it has more too go on you know]

LastWishes

Sep 5, 2018
Keep going! I like this kind of game; it's like you are in an RPG game.

I don't know if this game is the first one to do this, but I hope you continue to develop this game!

It's a shame that it has to be Patreon polls.

(Also, succubus transformation will be nice).

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
A Growing Adventure 0.17

PC:

Mac:

Android:

X25Mar

May 9, 2022
I like the MC's hair, like really! Was she modeled after anyone/thing or is it full original?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
A Growing Adventure 0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes