VN Ren'Py A Growing Adventure [v0.31] [ATHGames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game is fucking weird, like i was expecting a sort of Arifureta style RPG growth situation, quickly realised it was physical body growth instead and then shit just gets utterly ridiculous... where can the game even go from this point? Her tits are utterly colossal, she's a giant to giants... next up will be absorbing entire towns and then flooding them with cum and soon after she'll be the dominant gravitational body... absorbing gods after that? Will everyone live on her? All in the space of a few hours, maybe days, she entirely upsets the world of these people.

Guess we'll just have to see.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
This game is fucking weird, like i was expecting a sort of Arifureta style RPG growth situation, quickly realised it was physical body growth instead and then shit just gets utterly ridiculous... where can the game even go from this point? Her tits are utterly colossal, she's a giant to giants... next up will be absorbing entire towns and then flooding them with cum and soon after she'll be the dominant gravitational body... absorbing gods after that? Will everyone live on her? All in the space of a few hours, maybe days, she entirely upsets the world of these people.

Didn't you mean to say "udderly ridiculous"? Lol

Feb 12, 2021
Heyo! I go through the newly updated section and see if any games need android/mac ports and found this one needing them. I haven't played it but heres some ports for v0.26

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018

It seems like it must be heading toward some kind of reset, either she runs into someone that nullifies her power and changes her back to normal or the "gods" notice leveled growth is bugged and nerf it.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I hate to point this out again, but did people suddenly forget how to write changelogs? Half the new updates I'm interested in are blanked out on what exactly was added in the update and why I should download it instead of waiting for completion.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Newest update

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I hate to point this out again, but did people suddenly forget how to write changelogs? Half the new updates I'm interested in are blanked out on what exactly was added in the update and why I should download it instead of waiting for completion.
So what to write in the update log, they added a bunch of crap and new bugs?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wtf is the point of releasing updates that are less than a minute of new content... it baffles me. "Oh, i big now, quick tinies, in the cock" tune in for more next time folks.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
It seems like it must be heading toward some kind of reset, either she runs into someone that nullifies her power and changes her back to normal or the "gods" notice leveled growth is bugged and nerf it.
To be fair, apparently the direction the game goes in is determined by patreon vote, since this isn't the dev's main project. Who knows, maybe they want to see her be able to accidentally breathe in planets or something.

Joke92

Jan 3, 2019
aErFS8.jpg
At the start of the game the main character looks gorgeous :love: before entering the house... :unsure:
Everything after that part is like a "WTF" from me :ROFLMAO: I know it's fantasy, just not my type fantasy... o_O

morcaracco

Aug 13, 2021
Now there are two "A Growing Adventure"? This one which just got updated and a new one. Will they be continued? I'm confused

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes