VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Hero Journey: The Kindling [Ep. 2 Pt. 1 Bugfix #2] [JDoodle Stories]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

IvyValentine91

May 22, 2018
Heyo! Just wanted to leave my opinion here after playing it.
Liked the whole hero idea and stuff. The models are good and pretty except Jane ? Think is her name ? She looks kinda older then she acts i guess. But one thing annoyed me. The pacing was way to fast. Idk if it just me but yeah :) Looking forward to more, hehe.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Sooooo.... is this part 2? is there a part 1 included or do I have to search for another thread?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sooooo.... is this part 2? is there a part 1 included or do I have to search for another thread?
Right in the title:

Pt. 1 Bugfix #2

Or more extensively "part 1, bugfix 2".
So, definitely not part 2.

About an "episode 1", no idea whatsoever. But then Star Wars started with IV, no? ;-)

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
yep it abandoned, here is post on his pateron.

Hello guys,
We haven't updated you in a while but real life got in the way. I got a full-time job right now and between that and my studies there really is no time left for me to work on huge projects like AHJ or another visual novel. I'm relly sorry I can't keep doing this kind of stuff. Skoo and I worked really well together, and I'm really sad we won't anymore. Maybe in the future, when things calm down a bit, we can start doing something else.
We appreciate anyone who has supported us so far. We're really grateful, you guys are the best.
I will continue working on my art in the time I have left. Some of you might have seen I started a comic this summer, and I posted it around, and it got good feedback. So I will continue doing that.
For this reason you will see a change for the patreon page, I will start posting only my art, so anyone who isn't a fan should unsubscribe by the end of the month. But
since you don't have to pay until the end of the month you should stick around a bit just to see some of the content.
Again, I'm really sorry for this.
JDseal

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
yep it abandoned, here is post on his pateron.

Hello guys,
We haven't updated you in a while but real life got in the way. I got a full-time job right now and between that and my studies there really is no time left for me to work on huge projects like AHJ or another visual novel. I'm relly sorry I can't keep doing this kind of stuff. Skoo and I worked really well together, and I'm really sad we won't anymore. Maybe in the future, when things calm down a bit, we can start doing something else.
We appreciate anyone who has supported us so far. We're really grateful, you guys are the best.
I will continue working on my art in the time I have left. Some of you might have seen I started a comic this summer, and I posted it around, and it got good feedback. So I will continue doing that.
For this reason you will see a change for the patreon page, I will start posting only my art, so anyone who isn't a fan should unsubscribe by the end of the month. But
since you don't have to pay until the end of the month you should stick around a bit just to see some of the content.
Again, I'm really sorry for this.
JDseal
Damn thats fucking sad hope the dev is well tho

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Where? There was a hint of a future possibility of ntr in one of the routes, but actually there was no ntr scene.
I think that was all, doesn't really matter considering it's dead as corpse that has been set on fire and put through a trash compactor with an explosive in it.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I think that was all, doesn't really matter considering it's dead as corpse that has been set on fire and put through a trash compactor with an explosive in it.
I'm hoping that someone collects a small amount of that corpses DNA and creates an identical clone.

Reactions: MrJ
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes