Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hey guys, thanks for trying out 0.4!

I already see a lot of feedback but also a lot of confusion, so let me clarify a few things:

- First, MamaZone is just a tool that allows you to clearly see what's available in Eve's store and what buying things actually do, where Eve has a tendency to daydream about stuff...
- Second, there is a schedule for each character clearly laid out. Just click Menu > housemates, and unroll the schedule array on the far right.
- Third, there has been a huge amount of content implemented on this update (around 40 new events), it might just not seem that way because it's spread out between the characters and schedule (some is even hidden behind upgrades). Just explore the house and see for yourself.
- Fourth, you do not have to grind the the $5000 the bedrooms cost! The game will hand you (if you want) a $5000 dollars cash bonus for you to pay the bedrooms upgrade, when you talk to Eve. The bedrooms require ZERO additionnal grind as a result.

Lastly, I see some suggestions about ways to simplify a few things. I already greatly simplified the cooking/errands system, replaced the generally-disliked "shower peek minigame" and there were a few more simplifications planned on 0.4, but I simply ran out of time before implementing them. For example, I was planning on adding a "recipe mode" on the errands menu allowing you to click on recipes, automatically buying the right ingredients for you. I was also planning on temporarily disabling every references to stats as currently they offer too little payoff and too little (fun) ways to improve them. Those will probably be implemented on 0.4.1.

Last edited:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
"Help the girls find jobs."
It's not marked as (Not yet implemented) so I assume it's possible to complete this quest step. Anyone know how?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I can acknowledge there is a lot of effort being put in, however it's being put into the wrong places at this time. It's basically just focused on digging a tunnel but with no concern about support for what is done, it's just gonna cave in at this point.
That's an interesting point of view. Sadly, with A Home In The Desert being designed as quite a large game, sometimes (most of the time up to that point), I can't implement both the set-up AND the payoff at the same time. Just check the changelog to see how much was added on this release. I can tell you that I have the opportunity to add almost exclusively "interesting stuff" on 0.5 thanks to what I'm planning to work on, and that a lot of things inside 0.4 will allow me to easily justify sex scenes and horny content for the near future.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
what time is it for the one on the terrace? i cant find her
10AM. When you go there right after the 3-picture quest triggers she has a 100% chance of being there, but any other time at 10AM she's either on the porch, or changing in her bedroom.

ghost1432001

Jan 24, 2018
I have done the riley quest upto getting pictures after getting the 3 picture questline in the kitchen,bikini. Where is the 3rd one?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I have done the riley quest upto getting pictures after getting the 3 picture questline in the kitchen,bikini. Where is the 3rd one?
On the porch at 10AM. If you try doing this picture the very first day after unlocking this part of the quest she has a 100% chance of being there, but any other time she has a 50% chance of being on the porch, and a 50% chance of changing in her bedroom, so you might have to check a few days.

huy7644

Nov 6, 2019
I will summarize the parts I have not completed and will repeat them in 0.4.
1. Remaining mission: Help the girls with jobs
2. Recurring event: jogging vs EVY. Watching movies at night with mom. and Want to practice Yoga with Mom (But can't)

This is Complete ?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I'll summarize the parts I've completed and am repeating in 0.4.
1. Remaining mission: Help girl jobs
2. Recurring event: jogging vs EVY. Watch movie night with Mom. and Want to practice Yoga with Mom (But can't)

This is Complete ?
If point 1 is your only remaining task, then yes probably. Have you upgraded the bedrooms? If you have, you've seen all story events. Other than that there are a few masturbation scenes for Riley and Eve (just refuse to go on a jog with her and try to talk to her in her bedroom when she comes back), and make sure you've finished "Teasing, redefined". With all that done you should be mostly set. Make sure you try cooking one evening too to unlock a special ability for the cooking menu.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Kinda sad about the new preview pic. I liked the game even if it's in a quite early state, ok with the futa main character but seems like the hot tomboy sister got a dick now too. Kinda ruined it for me since she was the main reason to play the game in the first place.

Reactions: Raizen84

svetliaka92

Sep 18, 2019
Hi,

So I'm trying to get the Juggernaughty 1 quest done. I've done the pic on the porch and in Riley's room when she's chilling at 8PM. I'm trying to get her to take a pic while working out, but she's refusing? Is it A/C related?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes