Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
Who the fuck are you and what are you doing at a place like this?! You have brain and use it to think and make reasonable choices. I thought you are extinct. Holy shit man!
i found that it's pretty rare to see yes.
but namecalling and calling others names is not part of respectful. please understand.
"lizard brain" is not really nice :D, tho understandable. still not nice...

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
i found that it's pretty rare to see yes.
but namecalling and calling others names is not part of respectful. please understand.
"lizard brain" is not really nice :D, tho understandable. still not nice...
I did no name calling. He called me "stalker" because I have the capacity to click 4 times so I can see what he responded to.
"Lizard brain" is nothing bad, it's the part of the brain that handles the base functions, like feeding, breeding, breathing. And waking up in the morning to be guided to respond to a post from 1.5 years ago.
1721158561606.png

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Hello again everyone, a "small" announcement.

During the last 2 days I've been spending most of my time responding to messages and gathering feedback. As I did for 0.2 and 0.3, I'll release a minor update that will fix easy-to-fix issues that you guys reported. Here's my takeaway:

SIMPLIFY THE GRAPHIC DESIGN JOB:

- No more jobs that take days to complete. Now the job selection will consist of a 1H job, a 2H job and a 4H job.
Jobs can't be failed as a result, and now the creativity stat will only influence the amount of reputation and money you get from a job. (Once the creativity stat gets reactivated that is. In the mean time, yields will be increased to compensate for the lack of said stat.)
- Amounts will be increased. The time worked/money got will be higher so less time is spent working.
- Implementation of level 2 and level 3 jobs.

CHANGES IN THE MAMAZONE SHOP:

- Ability to buy from the MamaZone shop. You still have to run the purchases by Eve, but then you'll be able to make your purchases any time from the shop. You'll still be able to purchase things from Eve.
- There will be a label clearly stating that you need to run your purchases by Eve in the shop, as a reminder.

SEPARATE THE 3 RILEY PICTURE INTO THEIR OWN RESPECTIVE TASKS:

I made this so players could take the pictures in whatever order they like, but it seems it got more confusing than helpful.
The new tasks label will include the location of the picture to take.

MISCELLANEOUS MODIFICATIONS:

- The tax collection will be reduced from $330 to $250. Additionally, more warnings will be added when you don't have enough money and more explanation about how paying taxes work will be provided.
- The errand menu will allow to buy items by recipe, as it was originally planned.
- Any reference to stats will be temporarily removed from the game until they become relevant, also as it was originally planned.

From what I could gather the grind was a big problem during this update, but most importantly it seems to me that it comes from the lack of different ways to make money. As I said before on numerous occasions, making money from fun activities (meaning from sex work) is the core of the game, but those things take time to get to. Hopefully those changes that I'm planning to make alleviate some of the frustrations you have with the current job system, until the other girl's jobs come along and alleviate them some more.

I also understand that the grind wasn't the only problem, and that the effort/reward ratio was an other source of concern for you guys. Unfortunately, I can't produce extra content in a single month on top of everything else, so all I can do for this minor update is to lower the "effort" part.

I have many good things planned for 0.5, as I detailed in a very recent on my Subcribestar.
I told you guys since I released 0.2 that I needed to get the management systems down before I could think of adding content, and I didn't lie. 0.4 was already the biggest content update that I've ever released (by far, 0.4 was double the size of 0.2 in terms of dialogue, and 0.2 had all the game's event added up to the second Stanley call), and for the first time since the release of the game, I have the opportunity to have you guys decide of the contents of the next update through a poll, and all of the poll's options are at about adding more content into the game.

On the 21st of this month, I'll release the final roadmap for 0.5 as decided by the supporters. I hope you guys will like it ;)

Thanks to twiz4 , OmegaLord , Raizen84 , elvenc for their feedback and suggestions :)
You should make the MC more dominant and more possessive and put her sisters in their place, because they take advantage of the good will of our protagonist in doing the shopping, helping with the cooking and, above all, in paying the house bills XD . And don't let the aunt want to do her thing if she supposedly wants to help in quotes hahaha

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Hello again everyone, a "small" announcement.

During the last 2 days I've been spending most of my time responding to messages and gathering feedback. As I did for 0.2 and 0.3, I'll release a minor update that will fix easy-to-fix issues that you guys reported. Here's my takeaway:

SIMPLIFY THE GRAPHIC DESIGN JOB:

- No more jobs that take days to complete. Now the job selection will consist of a 1H job, a 2H job and a 4H job.
Jobs can't be failed as a result, and now the creativity stat will only influence the amount of reputation and money you get from a job. (Once the creativity stat gets reactivated that is. In the mean time, yields will be increased to compensate for the lack of said stat.)
- Amounts will be increased. The time worked/money got will be higher so less time is spent working.
- Implementation of level 2 and level 3 jobs.

CHANGES IN THE MAMAZONE SHOP:

- Ability to buy from the MamaZone shop. You still have to run the purchases by Eve, but then you'll be able to make your purchases any time from the shop. You'll still be able to purchase things from Eve.
- There will be a label clearly stating that you need to run your purchases by Eve in the shop, as a reminder.

SEPARATE THE 3 RILEY PICTURE INTO THEIR OWN RESPECTIVE TASKS:

I made this so players could take the pictures in whatever order they like, but it seems it got more confusing than helpful.
The new tasks label will include the location of the picture to take.

MISCELLANEOUS MODIFICATIONS:

- The tax collection will be reduced from $330 to $250. Additionally, more warnings will be added when you don't have enough money and more explanation about how paying taxes work will be provided.
- The errand menu will allow to buy items by recipe, as it was originally planned.
- Any reference to stats will be temporarily removed from the game until they become relevant, also as it was originally planned.

From what I could gather the grind was a big problem during this update, but most importantly it seems to me that it comes from the lack of different ways to make money. As I said before on numerous occasions, making money from fun activities (meaning from sex work) is the core of the game, but those things take time to get to. Hopefully those changes that I'm planning to make alleviate some of the frustrations you have with the current job system, until the other girl's jobs come along and alleviate them some more.

I also understand that the grind wasn't the only problem, and that the effort/reward ratio was an other source of concern for you guys. Unfortunately, I can't produce extra content in a single month on top of everything else, so all I can do for this minor update is to lower the "effort" part.

I have many good things planned for 0.5, as I detailed in a very recent on my Subcribestar.
I told you guys since I released 0.2 that I needed to get the management systems down before I could think of adding content, and I didn't lie. 0.4 was already the biggest content update that I've ever released (by far, 0.4 was double the size of 0.2 in terms of dialogue, and 0.2 had all the game's event added up to the second Stanley call), and for the first time since the release of the game, I have the opportunity to have you guys decide of the contents of the next update through a poll, and all of the poll's options are at about adding more content into the game.

On the 21st of this month, I'll release the final roadmap for 0.5 as decided by the supporters. I hope you guys will like it ;)

Thanks to twiz4 , OmegaLord , Raizen84 , elvenc for their feedback and suggestions :)
Suggestion for the end of day listening to each person's room. Remove it until you implement what consequences it will activate. Right now it is just a click fest to get through and doesn't seem to impact the game. Just give a screen with each girls condition/mood if you think the player needs the information.

Reactions: Marcus_S
2.90 star(s) 38 Votes