darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A House In The Rift [v0.4.3 Public] [Zanith] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (878MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Quote:"Yes, sexslave with Rae" and Caitlyn

I think u are kinda looking it wrongly. There is no pride or dignity for anyone be it elves or someone else. If u are forced to do whoring in order to survive, then u have no pride or dignity it just is and its not choice, choice is to die of hunger. there is no choice for whores. They get dragged in the world and there is no escape for them. nowhere. its game over, no turning back. elves are no exception , even worse for them as they are not "equal" to humans, they must obey or be dead. no one willingly choose to die, not while there is "hope"...hope and choice is but illusion that we tell our selfs to feel better and sleep at night. u do what u have to do to survive and tell ur self or dream of hope ,salvation and choice.
Elves live long life, they have very small population becasue of that. Human reproduce extremely fast and overwhelm anyone else by their numbers. And its in human nature to exploit. So they explot. Squashing "pride" and "dignity" , native americans story of pride and dignity tells it very well. as well as others. Resources to survive stripped away, plunged , taken forcing your choice, which was never urs after all.. so.. whores do not have a choice.. but You Do. U can choose to help or not.

P.S
Agree that surreal stuff in fantasy games are ..hard.. and sends heartbreaking stuff to the brain. But how else can u tell story of elven girl? not happilly ever after walking through woods chasing bambies and such and then mc grabs her?
Well, it's not so complicated to imagine a plot. Even in the wood with bambies, maybe an angry and bigger one wants to protect its territory and the Elve is in danger.
But hey, story is what it is, eh ?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Well, it's not so complicated to imagine a plot. Even in the wood with bambies, maybe an angry and bigger one wants to protect its territory and the Elve is in danger.
But hey, story is what it is, eh ?
thats not story , not really, because then there is a choice. u can take her back to whomever and she is "saved". Game over for her and those around and for you.
Then next day , who ever u saved her from, comes to visit person u left her with and *censored* everyone? see, bad choice, bad story, u saved no one and if u take her with you by force, she would never stop asking to be returned back , bad story again. and second day happens anyway , bad guys couldnt find her in place she is suppose to be and *censored* everyone in anger.. although that might happen or happened to another girl..u decide which story u prefer.. no bambies at the end tho..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Anyone else wishing we could tell Cait to take her clothes off during the morning handjob? Maybe some going down on her?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
A House In The Rift [v0.4.3 Public] [Zanith] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (878MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Tried (again) to open this on a Mac with the latest SDK but it still bombs out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Deleted member 7464

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The BDSM dreams with the elf were pretty hot also the one where she watched the mc fuck rae.

I wanted to check them out again in the scene gallery but to my surprise it's mostly empty with a couple scenes available.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
anyone know where to find the secret item for Rea & Caitlin are?
Rea's is in her room on her bed, it's a pair of panties that's similar in color to her bed so it's hard to notice. Caitlin's is in the downstairs bathroom. they both only appear during certain times of day and I'm not sure when you have to check to find them.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Honestly, every scene so far with Lyriel has been rapey. I don't even want to think about what happened to the other elf after the MC rescued Lyriel from her fall. With the way that scene was going, those men probably gang raped and killed her too. I really wasn't expecting this game to get dark and I'm not a fan of this direction at all. I get that the dev didn't mean for it get that way, but that doesn't really change the fact the it DID get that way regardless.
P.S
look at it from the bright angle. Her elven friend is a whore, not by choice , none of them are. She would be sooner or later all of them are. She was but one. But if u dont try to save one life ull never save any. So all well that ends well. She becames your concubine and lover , together u start "saving" many other elven girls :), virgins hopefully :devilish:
If you don't free her, she is raped by a group in the next dream ?
Woah, woah, woah. My dudes, it's pretty explicitly stated that Taena does it for fun, she's a mature, strong woman who sometimes likes to let some steam off with some vigorous sex. And you are going to see her again, in good health. Again, my bad for maybe communicating it badly, but I really think that it was pretty clear. And another spoiler, this time for Lyriel, while it looks like she was in horrible and immediate danger, she actually kinda wasn't, again, will be revealed later.

I mean, I take full responsibility for the stuff being ambiguous at best, but that's an inherent problem with a WIP story. As it develops, more things will be revealed.

I'm enjoying the game a lot, I'd like a replay features on most event, for example being able to do the rae date/cooking thing again or going to be the bar with naomi, all those event leading to a bed end. Those were great and that was a shame that they were not replayable.
Yes, a proper event gallery is forthcoming. I aim to at least include gallery entries for all the sex scenes in the next update, and then gradually add all the events.

I don't know if you already planned something for lyriel but just having her asking the group for help then having them etherwalk to the place she was before being teleported to save the other elf would light up the tone and be a good end for her introduction arc. You can also just say that the rapey stuff were nightmares
For now, Lyriel's arc is on pause. I understand that it ended on a contentious note, but the arc dragged out a lot, and I need to get back to other girls for a bit. But the etherwalk event is going to happen, but a bit later. There is a reason for that.

Or it could be you're seeing her subconscious desires. Lyriel being a bitch to everyone so that someone can pin her down and shut her up.

She's not talking about them because she's embarrassed because of those "base feelings".
Not exactly this, but pretty close, actually.

Save Taena? From what? She was having the time of her life with those men, and if you pay attention you'll notice that only one of them got carried away, the others were about to stop him when Lyriel went over the railing. If she hadn't gone over she would most likely have been just fine. We saved her from the fall, not the men.
And this, too.

Reactions to 0.4.3:
And this.

Just checking, the bad render when fucking Rae in the shower is in the todo list right?
Normally when it's just the two of us, Rae calls us 'Master', but when watching TV she calls us by our name.
Watching TV with Naomi needs some work, there should be a version of the event for after you've told her the truth about what's going on, whether you tell her straight away or when Cait arrives.
The render is on the list, but there's a bit of a problem with the scene and some of the plugin updates. :( I'll try to match it if possible, otherwise I might have to redo a whole bunch of those.
I'll check Rae's address, thanks.
Naomi TV event redo is on the list.
And thank you for pointing out the typos.

Maybe not yet, but later on it might be nice if when Cait forgets to bring a towel for our morning handjob, we could just reach over and grab one from our bedside table regardless of whether one was there before. We've summoned things right there and then before, after all, just not deliberately.
I like the idea, but softer items like towels and tissues almost always look wrong in the engine. I'll add it to the list, but it might never get done.

Anyone else wishing we could tell Cait to take her clothes off during the morning handjob? Maybe some going down on her?
This event might get extended, but not right now. I'd also like to rerender it, the lighting is just bad there.

The BDSM dreams with the elf were pretty hot also the one where she watched the mc fuck rae.

I wanted to check them out again in the scene gallery but to my surprise it's mostly empty with a couple scenes available.
Gallery is getting a big update soon.

Tried (again) to open this on a Mac with the latest SDK but it still bombs out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm using a version of RenPy with some cherrypicked features from the github dev branch. The two necessary ones are the return_not_found_label support and keyword arguments for renpy.dynamic.

skratsch

Sep 15, 2019
for some reason the animated scenes are broken for me (i just get static images) does any 1 know how to fix it?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes