Celestines

Feb 14, 2018
How long does it usually take from the beta to public release? wanted to start it but saw that the new version changed the beginning a bit

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
ZanithOne I disabled all extensions but i'm still getting an error, can anyone else check if it's just me
View attachment 666474
Oof, that's probably the result of me migrating to Redgifs. Gfycat changed their TOS to prohibit adult content from being shared on the main site. And F95 doesn't support redgifs yet, it seems. I'll think of something.

how many routes there are for the elf girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...thanks
There aren't mutually exclusive routes for the girls, and there probably will never be. Some player choices will have an effect on interactions and dialogue, but I'm going to do my best no to lock out major portions of content.

How long does it usually take from the beta to public release? wanted to start it but saw that the new version changed the beginning a bit
Takes about two weeks. Each new release goes to Alpha, then Beta a week later, then early access, then it's public. Sometimes some of stages are a day or two early or late, but generally, that's how it works.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Oof, that's probably the result of me migrating to Redgifs. Gfycat changed their TOS to prohibit adult content from being shared on the main site. And F95 doesn't support redgifs yet, it seems. I'll think of something.
well those are permanent scenes right? post them in a zip or in a comment here and i'll move them to OP
Or upload the files to OP and post them below the animation spoiler

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
well those are permanent scenes right? post them in a zip or in a comment here and i'll move them to OP
Or upload the files to OP and post them below the animation spoiler
Actually, I was in the middle of reuploading the files to imgur, but it causes the same "blocked by an extension" error. I think there's something wrong with the iframe embedding, not sure, why. I'll upload the files directly.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Three things that i see often in the comments and thought I could add an uploader's touch.

Added picture/tips for the cellphone gallery
Holding off on uploading my save as it's ~80% completed
ZanithOne by your request, i haven't touched the patron scene and its code

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
There aren't mutually exclusive routes for the girls, and there probably will never be. Some player choices will have an effect on interactions and dialogue, but I'm going to do my best no to lock out major portions of content.
I really enjoy not having to keep 70 different save files just in case the dev adds something I'm already past the cutoff point for, so thank you for this.

Also, Rae is a total cutie.

prajnasetan

Apr 10, 2020
This game is AWESOME!
every character has depth, azraesha (i don't even know how to pronounce her name) is THE BEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN IN ANY ADULT GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED (since monster girl quest)!!!!
I literally never post any replies because im just "that guy who plays adult game", and i am losing my reply virginity just for this game.
the story is calming, the characters all act CONSISTENT and according to their character, how the chemistry between characters are amazing!
keep up the good work!

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Azraesha really is my favourite character so far.. She may have been some kind of prostitute or done sexual acts for the sake of her missions it doesn't really bother me. If she's loyal to the MC, her past doesn't matter much to me.

Haven't caught up with the recent updates yet so I may be in for a disappointment, but I don't think so :)

I cannot support the game right now, but you have my full gratitude, for what it's worth :D

berumoth

Aug 20, 2019
You can access the space dream via the dreamer app on the phone
First you need to activate the dream (full of stars) on the app (dreamer pro plus) then go to sleep at night and choose the dream "it's full of stars", there is different content within the dream depending on where you visit and when, to see the droid content visit the med bay last.
View attachment 662853 View attachment 662854 View attachment 662855 View attachment 662856 View attachment 662857
Thx man

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
A House In The Rift [v0.4.9r3 Public] [Zanith] - Original Size: 2.27GB
Compressed Android(756MB): - - ANONFILES
Compressed Windows(848MB): - - -
My builds now feature a Gallery unlocker mod! Just go to the preferences screen and enable the "master key" button I put there!

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
It's random every time scene is played. Save then reload that exact one, just a few steps before you found the code and go the other direction.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes