ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Virustotal: (current version)

1st renpy game exe detected as potentially harmful by real time protection in Win10 Defender. Now, with 12/72 detections on Virustotal, it's going to be suspicious. False positives in any case? Just be warned! TC
Er, what link did you use to download the game? When I upload an .exe file from my own machine I'm getting this match:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I can't be the only one hoping for more interaction with Lyriel. It seems like she's stalled for the last 2 or 3 updates. And a little more movement on Caitlin would be nice. The outing with Naomi was an obvious extension of her story line but lets develope the 2 newest characters now. It's almost like they are in stasis.
As much as I agree since Lyriel is a favorite of mine, she did get moderate attention during the previous updates. I suppose it's time to focus on the others, or even move the main story along a little further.
This tends to happen when there are several main characters with their own developing stories, you can't really give them attention all at once. Or, well, you literally can, but then each update would take several months, not to mention the workload.
Not really into Naomi myself but I'm sure the others will have their turn again at some point.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I honestly like all of the girls, each is unique and brings something different to the house.
Rae is the voracious slut,
Naomi is the mamma hen,
Caitlin is the Naive virgin,
Lyriel is the Tsundere Virgin.
Each has something wonderful and lovely about their character.

With Naomi, I kinda wish she was more into men though, it seems to me like she prefers females emotionally and just uses the MC for sex but doesnt give a crap about him emotionally from all the dialog so far/never wanting to cuddle. Hence why she prefers to just dote on Caitlin. I'm suspecting we might break through that emotional withdrawal from the MC once the MC actually gets Naomi to find her Gals on the boat. But we will see. She is great otherwise, the sex scenes are awesome, and I really want to get her with child.

I wish we had more scenes with Lyriel and Caitlin, I would love to break them in already. or at the very least have a repeatable blowjob scene with each.

noone1234

Jul 4, 2017
My saves aren't working properly. I started a new game saved at the very beginning when you had a choice of who to pay attention to in the park. Played on till day five saved my game and quit. When i started it up later it showed the picture on the save on day 5 but when i loaded it i started at the very beginning at the park

Fathim

Nov 23, 2019
Saves aren't working properly. Played till the second day and got unexpected error when I loaded up my save and started me back at the park with the 4 decisions.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The save is bugged though.I try reload the save and the error message appear.Also,some of the early scene i already unlocked in locked back.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm having a bit of an issue. I downloaded the most recent version after not playing for a couple, however, the game isn't letting me rollback. Usually my page up key works for all Ren'Py games I play, and I remember it did the last time I played AHITR, but now it isn't working. Should I re-install or am I just missing something?
If you have having issues with roll back, try using unren to force enable it.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
well well... have to say i love the Rae character, devious at first, at the start, all she does seems to be in her best interest, and its looks kinda the way to go for a manipulative bitch, but then u can just go full sweet hearth with her, the relationship is soo well done, i know is not my cup of tea, like i dont wanna get diabetes, but have to say, what a good job, every time u get that felling that she really just love the MC, well more like she is falling for him, even with all the naughty stuff going on btw then, she just keep falling to the sweet world, sometimes is just too much.. in a good way, like, is not every day that im just glad that a scene with some nudity dont lead to sex, weird ...good job. Childish? yes, but who say childish is bad? even more went is an attempt to write some romantic love, i think the childish approach to this romance, in particular, is just great.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
well well... have to say i love the Rae character, devious at first, at the start, all she does seems to be in her best interest, and its looks kinda the way to go for a manipulative bitch, but then u can just go full sweet hearth with her, the relationship is soo well done, i know is not my cup of tea, like i dont wanna get diabetes, but have to say, what a good job, every time u get that felling that she really just love the MC, well more like she is falling for him, even with all the naughty stuff going on btw then, she just keep falling to the sweet world, sometimes is just too much.. in a good way, like, is not every day that im just glad that a scene with some nudity dont lead to sex, weird ...good job. Childish? yes, but who say childish is bad? even more went is an attempt to write some romantic love, i think the childish approach to this romance, in particular, is just great.
Childish?What part?Oo.She obviously mature and slutty.Also mc is only her new master.Sooner or later,she will move on serving some guys with her body and mission/task in her head.Thats her job.

Reactions: gnuh and Kalrotix

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Loved the Rae events, but honestly I am a bit torn on Naomi. I've been nothing but nice to her, and she still treats the MC like a doormat. I get that her being more abrasive is part of her character, but it's getting to the point where I would like to be able to tell her to fuck off when she tells the MC to get out after literally doing everything possible to help her.
Yeah

Rae and Lyriel are the characters, I'm most interested in atm. As for Naomi. Yea, I don't like her that much myself. Pretty enough to look at, but that's about it. Outside of that though, well, for one - female domination is somewhat big turn off to me. And some of those events... nurse us like a baby? Yeaaaaa... NO thank you! That's just... ugh. But mostly, it's her personality, that of an reckless idiot that is kinda irritating. She's the type of woman that is going to get you killed with her stupidity pretty fast. I mean, it has already nearly happened like 2-3 times, if you went along with her... ideas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not to mention her idiotic habit of sitting right at the edge of... infinity? Every other day. You know... like some dumbass selfie-stick-holding-yahoo. Eventually your luck is going to run out with habits like that. And she tends to try to drag MC to her level bit too frequently for my liking.

Anyway, I wouldn't say I downright hate her or anything, but can't really like her either that much currently. And, that's cool, I suppose. Not every character is for everyone, I guess. Still, would prefer to at least have an option to tell her straight up, that her recklessness is starting to piss me off and to try to tone it down a bit.

Really enjoy the game overall though :).

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Getting an error everytime I load a save

I'm experiencing an error on load attempts as well.
My saves aren't working properly. I started a new game saved at the very beginning when you had a choice of who to pay attention to in the park. Played on till day five saved my game and quit. When i started it up later it showed the picture on the save on day 5 but when i loaded it i started at the very beginning at the park
The save is bugged though.I try reload the save and the error message appear.Also,some of the early scene i already unlocked in locked back.
I've updated the master post with the updated build, please get it, saves should work now.

Compressed v0.4.7 Public for Windows/Linux by hngg
Ah, right. The compressed version adds an icon to the executable, and that's causing all the false positives. It'a known issue with RenPy, and the reason I removed the icon from my own builds.

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
For whatever reason when I load my last save in order to play the new update content, the love app and hint / guide book both say there's nothing left to do and I've completed the main stories. I can't seem to start the new content. Any suggestions?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I've updated the master post with the updated build, please get it, saves should work now.

Ah, right. The compressed version adds an icon to the executable, and that's causing all the false positives. It'a known issue with RenPy, and the reason I removed the icon from my own builds.
Thanks for the quick update, I'm updating my builds now.

Regarding the Icon and AV "detection"...
Yes, it's really annoying and I'm tired of sending emails/false positive reports to these AV companies. Eventually they verify it as a false positive but that can take hours or even days. Not to mention I have to do it one company at a time. A damn compressed PNG icon shouldn't be detected as "compression type commonly used by malware" in the first place :mad:. I really don't want to remove the icons because I make a ton of Android ports and I'd hate to have dozens of games with the same damn default icon.

Even "the_question", one of the tutorial games that come with RenPy SDK gets " " as malware! This is the dumbest thing ever.

Compressed v0.4.7 Public for Windows/Linux by hngg
I'd suggest getting a different AV since in my opinion any AV Heuristic that would consistently generate a false positive from a simple .PNG file doesn't inspire much confidence in me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Sep 19, 2018
Can someone share his save before v0.4.7 please.
Lost all the others saves,cant find one from before 0.4.7 in the search thread and dont want to start from the begining or an older version that 0.4.6

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes