Death_Wing03

Jan 11, 2018
Try going to the pool in the timeslot after naomi was there. I'm not sure where it is but I remember one being at the bottom of the screen, one at the top behind that wooden structure and one near the chairs.
Still can't find it for some reason. Scrolling between the time she's there, a when she leaves and I really can't see any spot to click. I think I've found the 3 you mentioned doe, the one of top of the patio like structure was Rae's, the one by the chairs was...Cait I BELIEVE, and Lyriel's (or Cait's if I am wrong about the one by the chairs) was on the right side of the pool by the grass.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
  • Rae's pre-reveal lewd remaster (4 new anims)
Anyone know what this is? Have some of her scenes been remastered? If so does anyone know which ones?
Not certain, I haven't restarted the game to check but guessing from the description it sounds like it is her first lewd scene, the one where you initially come across her pretending to be a human in the attic and she offers the MC a bj.

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Still can't find it for some reason. Scrolling between the time she's there, a when she leaves and I really can't see any spot to click. I think I've found the 3 you mentioned doe, the one of top of the patio like structure was Rae's, the one by the chairs was...Cait I BELIEVE, and Lyriel's (or Cait's if I am wrong about the one by the chairs) was on the right side of the pool by the grass.
Try for a few days, maybe it's not a guaranteed spawn. Maybe also check that garden area? I have it unlocked so I can't go and search again sorry

Reactions: KittyCateztre

anon1012

May 25, 2018
  • Rae's pre-reveal lewd remaster (4 new anims)
Anyone know what this is? Have some of her scenes been remastered? If so does anyone know which ones?
Not certain, I haven't restarted the game to check but guessing from the description it sounds like it is her first lewd scene, the one where you initially come across her pretending to be a human in the attic and she offers the MC a bj.
I think just replaying the scene in the gallery should also work to see the new stuff, It's the "Pre-reveal Scene" one I think, no need for a full replay since this update was pretty light on content

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Everything was going so well... and now there is an Orc in the house... Well, they can't all be winners. I do like her personality though =P

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I dunno, Yona could be a 'fun' character. In the ten seconds she's in the game so far she seems like a complete submissive. Caitlin seems more shy/submissive so this could open some really fun sex scenes w Yona.....break out the handcuffs and whips, lol!
Mainly I'm just glad for a new character at all. There's still an empty room upstairs, Sandra's room.

I still really want Azraesha (yes had to open game for spelling..) and MC to talk about love. For her to say she loves him, or she doesn't have the ability, or it's against the rules, something.

Could always bring in a feminine character like Rey from The Inheritance, I suppose. Only has eyes for the MC and won't do anything with the females.

Dunno. What other characters could be brought in?

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
hi i looked at the help for the items on the opening, but it seems that it is not up to date so while searching for the newest ones i used a bit of my time to make some screenshots for everyone that has trouble with the hidden items (highlighted in the red circle)

For anyone wondering the screenshots should be in the order of unlocking the pics. for example the first screenshot for rea unlocks the first bundle of pics for her (sometimes its 1, 3 or even 4 pics. most often its 2).
i will not add when items are unlocked since i am way to lazy to collect that information (& it shouldn´t really pose a problem as you just need to progress with mainstory or girl and day& time are displayed as soon as you can collect the item)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: updated for v0.6.9 r2

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Is she?( ̄~ ̄;)She is too Dom and ugly to be called a tomboy though.Oh well
Thats not how being a tomb boy works, her being ugly is subjective and tomboys can't be dom? D...do you know what a tomboy means? it has nothing to do with being dom or submissive. also Too dom? We've literally seen nothing that shows she is dom. In fact, what we've seen we don't fully know what she really is she is being called submissive because of how she is acting when in reality the smart thing to do in her situation is to do everything in her power to anger the ones around her especially after just attacking one of them for a misunderstanding. So we have yet to even actually see her real personality.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When do we get the update for Android?
The compressed version for android is the latest release, you could download that or I guess you will have to wait for zanith to update the thread or someone to share the latest hg version for android.
Android: - MEGA - - -

Reactions: Pudthumper

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
My theory for the hidden item in Yano's room, is that it only shows up after all her story stuff is finished, so after the tour of the house. then it'll be there in the evening.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes