Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
How do you use the update patch? The updater can't find the location of AHitR on my computer. There was no installer that ever came with the game.

Fleurra

Aug 11, 2017
I can't run the game after updating the compressed version (Official compressed patch Win 0.5.9 to 0.5.10). It gives me the following error at launch.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/girls/lyriel/talk_scripts/sf_shower/lyriel_cleaning.rpy', 1597342626, 0) is defined twice, at game/scripts/girls/lyriel/talk_scripts/sf_bathroom/lyriel_cleaning.rpy:4 and scripts/girls/lyriel/talk_scripts/sf_bathroom/lyriel_sf_bathroom_cleaning.rpyc:4.
Any ideas?

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
To anyone wanting a walkthrough for the Halloween dream, I found these six scenes using these exact steps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Initially I kept dying and dying and dying myself thinking you could only explore the mansion and end up being killed in different ways, but today I learned there were also lewd scenes hidden in there. So if you do keep ending in the same loops and are stuck, see the above spoiler. Hope this helps someone :)

EDIT
Updated for v0.5.11r1
16-11-2021: updated the Yona path slightly, I made a slight error which is now fixed
2-12-2022: Updated for v0.6.7r1 (adding Blair route, adding one extra step in the Yona route, adding a second way of getting to Cait's scene)

Last edited:

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
To anyone wanting a walkthrough for the Halloween dream, I found these four scenes using these exact steps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Initially I kept dying and dying and dying myself thinking you could only explore the mansion and end up being killed in different ways, but today I learned there were also lewd scenes hidden in there. So if you do keep ending in the same loops and are stuck, see the above spoiler. Hope this helps someone :)
how to play the event?

thebeerholder

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone help me with useful elf ch. 3? I swear I've been stuck on this since it was released. I've seen her look at the book again like six times now lol.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes