Nov 17, 2018
When you go to the Load screen (where save slots are shown) at the bottom should be a set of page numbers with < and > as navigation through pages. You should also see an A listed there. When I click that, I see an automatic save file. Do you not see one?
Man... I've been a degenerate for a long time now, I know how Ren'py works lmao :KEK: thx for trying to help though. I probably somehow turned off the automatic saving but it's all in the past because it works now. I don't know how or why though.
I guess it turned on by itself under the sheer pressure of my man-child like rage.

Omega2501

Sep 24, 2017
So, im kinda stucked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody found more yet? Or i'm the only one who refused her offer,lol.
The wardrobe in the players room is like the fridge it gives you random stuff but you should be able to farm money from it, it might just take a while. As for a save edit approach you need to alter the state.inventory_manager.items_list.#.quantity where # is the position the cash is (your inventory is the box icon at the top of the page).

So using the attached screenshot as an example it would be state.inventory_manager.items_list.4.quantity

Hope this helps.

swanszen

Jan 28, 2021
Help guys pls. I tried to run the game with joiplay in andorid. But after the intro i can't start the game 'cause sem "exepction has occured". I played a lot ren'py game with joiplay and i never had any issue. I attached the screenshots of the problem. Screenshot_20220106-151417_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20220106-151244_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to clear the gallery of scenes in the game? I can only delete the saves via appdata.
If this is like many other games, you should be able to delete your persistent file (in the saves folder) and anything unlocked (like Gallery images) will be locked again. Be aware, however, that other settings will be lost as well, though, like your volume levels, whether to skip unseen content, even whether to start the game in full-screen vs. windowed mode. The persistent file will not affect choices you've made throughout the game, however. Your standard save files record that information.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

SinaXXX

Jun 18, 2018
you need to add pov to the tags. I completely forgot this game because it wouldn't show up in updated recently.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you need to add pov to the tags. I completely forgot this game because it wouldn't show up in updated recently.
Usually easiest way to get a tag added is "report" the original post and write it into the comment line.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes