QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Maybe it was one of those particle racer thingies where they spin atoms round and round a race track really fast and smash them together and it like made a black hole or something. And like it made space and time go all black too so like his bank records are charred.

Or maybe he just left his wallet complete with debit cards in his other pants that are like in his real home. Happens to me all the time as I tend not to take them with me unless I deliberately go out to buy things.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Although that does make me wonder something. Given how the MC can travel to his home world for a brief time, why hasn't he tried to find out what happened in the park that day. Was it an explosion? An experiment that went awry? Even a cover up story from the government would be something.
That is a good question. You'd think that looking up information on what happened would be one of the first things he would do once he learned to travel home, but it's been ages now and so far as we know he still hasn't even thought about it. When returning to his home world, if he tries to go to his current town there's a barrier that stops him from doing it, so it seems like something is strange there. Though it could be anything from it being entirely on the ether plane and to the people of Earth everything is normal, to something like the whole valley being obliterated by a huge tear in space. Perhaps that's why he hasn't looked it up yet; when he does he'd see pictures of whatever is there and Zanith isn't confident about doing it justice.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The narrative is pretty clear in that Earth does not have magic. Now I admit, it's possible that there is magic, but it's unlikely to be the kind of large scale experimentation you'd expect of a government funded high end project.

The House has been conclusively proven to be the MC's accidental creation. The rules that govern it follow the MC's subconscious whims. The only real question in Rae's mind is what led the MC to etherwalk and create the House. The experiment need not be magical for that, just sufficiently destructive.

My question is more along why he hasn't tried to access his bank accounts. Banks tend to keep accounts open until the owners are conclusively proven dead or inactive for a very long time.
The world does have magic, the sun is simply sucking it all up, making it as though there isn't any to go around. Yes I know it is a detail. An important one none the less.

About the origin story and it's developement I seam to remember that Zanith first want to introduce all characters before going forward. that would mean that only one character is missing before we dive in all those questions. I am excited to get there, but it would seams like it would be at least nine month to a year before we get there.

Reactions: Evil13

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
anyone know why i can't find the halloween event? as far as i understand, it is in dream about... but I can't find it.. any helps?
thank you!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
anyone know why i can't find the halloween event? as far as i understand, it is in dream about... but I can't find it.. any helps?
thank you!
It isn't Halloween any more. It's a seasonal event. You could set your computer's clock to October/November, or enter halloween_time = True into the console. Search for 'renpy console' for information on how to activate that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can anybody tell me where you get the 50 bucks for the Rae event in infernal trust ch6
Not sure if it's the same money, but you can find some in your dresser at some point.
Yap, have to search the dresser in your room to get it. Multiple times (you'll not get all in one go and half of the time (*) you won't find any at all.

(*) This number will go up to 90% if you have nothing else to do and just want the money to continue. Murphy is all over the place and the RN goddess is a cruel mistress - every game with luck based components needs a femdom tag ;)

Reactions: jotboy
Aug 9, 2018
I've noticed that most of the girls' repeatable scenes give lewdness points, but very few (if any) of Rae's do. Does anyone know which repeatables specifically let you increase her lewdness? I feel emasculated by the fact that I've had sex with her 46 times and somehow her lewdness is still only at 20...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I've noticed that most of the girls' repeatable scenes give lewdness points, but very few (if any) of Rae's do. Does anyone know which repeatables specifically let you increase her lewdness? I feel emasculated by the fact that I've had sex with her 46 times and somehow her lewdness is still only at 20...
don't forget that there is a max limit u.u

Aug 9, 2018
don't forget that there is a max limit u.u
Sure, but then you get the "lewdness at limit" message right? also is rae's limit really 20? I've pretty much finished her route.

edit- well i guess i found AN answer. Shower sex, and it actually is 20. Seems kinda low, but what do I know about succubi

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Sure, but then you get the "lewdness at limit" message right? also is rae's limit really 20? I've pretty much finished her route.

edit- well i guess i found AN answer. Shower sex, and it actually is 20. Seems kinda low, but what do I know about succubi
Eh, see them more as personal growth than directly comparable scores. Rae is a succubus, she's been trading sexual favours right from the start whereas the first 10pt for Lin were what, getting her to show us her boobs?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I'm finally properly back with (some of) the replies!

tôi needs help, it crush when im play it on renpyviewer
The game isn't compatible with any third party runtimes. You have to run it natively.

* The date with Rae was nice. Hopefully we will get to enjoy that book club. However, why do we never get to enjoy sex with Rae after a date?
The etherwalks are very draining.

Buy one tree, get one elf free? :ROFLMAO:
I'm stealing that.

I wonder if she's doing it on purpose. Her masochistically enjoying being teased wouldn't be the strangest thing ever.
:sneaky:

Hey guys i need 0.5.12 r12 patch, could you helo pls ?
Anyone got a 5.11 to 5.12?

Not in the archives and my dumbass missed it.
Oh, you're right, I'll update the patch archive list.

I like the writing (story) a lot but one thing made me curious since you started this game. Not sure if I saw it wrong but as far as I could tell, most of the content updates is about that Rae character. She has meanwhile tons of scenes and repeatables which isn't bad but I wish you'd give the other characters you created some attention as well. Naomi as instance is content wise very poor compared to all others.
Actually, if you count the actual scenes, Lyriel still has the most. Rae just appears often in story and side scenes, and she has more sex scenes.

will there be a route of pregnancy in the future?
Not in the game proper. May be hinted at in one of the endings.

Was very happy when he/they added a female orc, sadly she seems to has quite few content since her first appearance, but maybe there is now, lets see!
honestly yona is neglected to the point it feels like she doesnt actually belong in this game. it feels kinda weird.
Yona's story will pick up this spring/summer.

Now don't get me wrong I do like this game but what's with those version numbers?
wdym?

clicking holding ctrl to see if there is any new content sucks.
Er, all available content is always listed in the quest log. There are some bits of content that rely on certain repeatable activities, but those are rare.

Am I dumb or is the patcher bugged? I installed it and it's telling me it's still 0.5.12r2 on the main menu and when I make a new save, but the patcher, if run again, tells me I have the latest version. I'm using the high res patch with the high res version, it's done something but the game itself hasn't updated at all.
The patches sometimes break, it's just how the patcher works (or doesn't), unfortunately. Just get the full build and then you can use the patches again.

can we use old save?
Yes, saves should be fully compatible starting from way back.

I think at one point you could come across Caitlin at breakfast and cum in her cereal. Is this a one time only event?
Yes, it's not repeatable for now.

It is true that you get to choose how much interactions you have with them, but at the heart of the plot it is an harem game with no one excluded.

Ofc i realize it would be a pain in the ass to track all the possible interactions and change the dialogue accordingly (for example ignoring Cait would mean having to get rid of a lot of sexual teasing to her by Rae, and that doesn't seem feasible at all, ignoring the latter even more so), it would end becoming a different game.
Most interactions are already tracked, actually. And you're right, quite a few scripts need another editing pass or two, hopefully I'll get to it some time.

There are limits and I'm thinking about getting rid of the intimacy/lewdness stats altogether. The gating almost always feels too artificial, and considering the general structure of the game it should be possible to tie the availability of certain events to other events and choices.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes