whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You further argued that they want to return to their past lives, and that it is the anchor's fault they cannot return.
This is utter BS. excepting the succubus the others could not return to their old life because that life is gone, dead and buried.
Time and/or Death is what they need to breach if they wish to return to their old life.
Not the dimensional anchor. Because without time travel dead people remain dead, and others do not forget what you have done.
I thought it was established that it's the anchor's fault they cannot return permanently?
Cait has temporarily returned, so has Lyriel. So have the others with the help of MC's power to walk the ether.
But they all get pulled back to the rift, after a short time.

What/who's death is preventing them from permanently returning to their worlds? :unsure:
I thought it was because the house was created outside of all planes of existence, in the rift, when the explosion on MC's world happened, but he didn't/doesn't know how to control the magic so they're all trapped there?
Which is where time comes into it, learning how to unlock the magic.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Updating my "how to to get all the un-lockable shit" document - since there are now a whole boatload more things to find.

v0.5.14r2

Updating for v0.6.0r2 with all the new stuff for Blair, Caitlin, Naomi, and Lyriel

Updated for V0.6.1r2
Note: Since my file has a ton of pictures in it, it is large (~20MB) and the site won't let me upload it. So I had to compress the pictures to not as great of quality (300 dpi, not 600 dpi) - but they are still good enough.

Last edited:

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Got a question, is the Christmas/Holiday event triggered by something? Last update i downloaded was v.0.5.12R2. Not sure if i missed smth

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Does anybody know where to find the new nudes...? I've got an in-game gallery that seems to be mostly locked, and i forget if the items will highlight if you roll over them in this game...

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Unless I missed it, there doesn't seem to be any new lewds on this new update BUT still enjoyed it especially the glasses quest. Just a cutesy little quest for little miss bookworm.

I think this is the only game in this website that I can purely enjoy just the story. (But of course the lewds are still topnotch so can't wait for the next update for those)

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
Is there any future in which the orc girl is more appealing?

Like, if she drank a potion and became a short stack goblin and became more cute or something that'd be bangers m8.

Reactions: Paitryn

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a walkthrough, i pressed the link on page 1 and sent me to nothing.
None needed (except for gathering the "bonus images" lying around in some places), in game hint system works just fine.

That being said, the link in the OP works just fine for me, sending me to this post which has (after the crossed out stuff) a link.

Edit: Whoopsie, that last link indeed is borked, should've gone further. Anyways, you don't need one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Am I the only one not triggering the manga research part 2 Cait and Laryle are not in Cait room what do I need to trigger this.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Am I the only one not triggering the manga research part 2 Cait and Laryle are not in Cait room what do I need to trigger this.
im fairly sure you need to finish the cait story but the manga research scene is really short and underwhelming

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I thought it was established that it's the anchor's fault they cannot return permanently?
The anchor is why they cannot return to their world. Not why they cannot return to their "happy old lives". I was addressing this
And no, they are decidedly not happy yet, they still long for a possibility to go back to their old lives.
The argument cartageno is putting forth is that their "old lives" are something they long to return to. and the anchor is stopping it.
The anchor is only stopping them from returning to their former world. If you got rid of it they won't get their happy times back. Dead family stays dead even with the anchor released.

Example:
Yona's former happy life was happily living in her tribe with her family.
Then her family was killed. Yona herself made a social pariah because she questioned it. The killers took over the tribe. And the killers tried to kill Yona
If Yona is released from the anchor and sent to her old world it will not be a return to her happy old life. It will be a return to a hostile tribe and graves full of dead family.

For Yona to return to her happy old life you will need to:
step 1: resurrect dead family
step 2: depose and kill hostiles
step 3: run a PR campaign or mindcontrol the other tribe members to view her positively.
step 4: release the anchor

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The anchor is why they cannot return to their world. Not why they cannot return to their "happy old lives". I was addressing this

The argument cartageno is putting forth is that their "old lives" are something they long to return to. and the anchor is stopping it.
The anchor is only stopping them from returning to their former world. If you got rid of it they won't get their happy times back. Dead family stays dead even with the anchor released.

Example:
Then her family was killed. Yona herself made a social pariah because she questioned it. The killers took over the tribe. And the killers tried to kill Yona
If Yona is released from the anchor and sent to her old world it will not be a return to her happy old life. It will be a return to a hostile tribe and graves full of dead family.

step 3: run a PR campaign or mindcontrol the other tribe members to view her positively.
The anchor is what prevents them from permanently returning to their worlds.
Their worlds are where their previous lives were/are.
So, as the anchor is preventing them from permanently returning to their own worlds, it is obviously also preventing them from permanently returning to their old lives.
That's just deduction.

As for whether they want to return, or not, you seem to be generalising & it's not accurate.
Some of them want to return, some have not expressed much desire to (yet).
Lyriel has her family & Cait also has strong wish to return to her own life at the college.
Naomi & Yona don't seem to have much to return to, but their stories have not been progressed. We have no idea what will happen with them.
There is a distinct possibility that Yona's story arc will involve her removing the killers.
That's all she needs to do. Kill the orc who has taken the leadership position.
There is no PR campaign required. She wins the fight, that's it, job done.
Perhaps Naomi's arc will involve her finding peace with what she's left behind.

Still comes back to my original point of it being the journey that's important, not the destination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

Example:

Except majority of their old lives aren't gone. Yona is the only one who even fit your argument from what I'm reading.

Cait didn't lose anything in fact she had her life saved by getting pulled into the house. The event didn't cost her her friends or family, or even school. In fact she can go back to her old life.

Similar thing with both raw and elfie mc elf elf. No one died and she lost nothing in fact her life was saved. Her family is still alive and still there literally waiting for her return.

Ms pirate is the only other character you can make such an argument for so I correct my first statement, 2/5 fit he argument you just presents making invalid.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes