segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
The conversation makes it painfully obvious that the soldier was your regular nice guy, maybe he was flirting with her but he wasn't planning to rape her or sell her off to slavers, she didn't want to even talk to an inferior race and that's not how she behaves in the house so a lot of people misunderstood her teenager rebellious like attitude for deep-rooted racism.
A soldier and a elven girl alone in a dark forest. What could possibly go wrong?
screenshot0027.png
Besides, even flirting is too much for lyriel, since obviously while flirting, people are not just thinking about talking and walking......
Lyriel's problem is she still could not accept being exile, she still thinks she is the princess she used to be, anything and anyone suggesting the otherwise would cause her great anger. Especially, anyone and anything suggest she would...settle for a human.
screenshot0028.png
I am not quite sure how racist she is here, whether trueborn is about race or about status. By men she could probably mean human race or commoners. There is no mention about non-trueborn elf or commoner elf, so hard to tell.
screenshot0030.png

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
My point is that during her intro Lyriel looked like a complete different character from what we see at the house, racist elf vs teenager elf.
My mom used to bitch when I was a teenager that I was going to get everyone pregnant and ruin the family. Like I was just a large cock with legs. It wasn't going to happen, but her words and admonishment were in the back of my mind every time I tried to start a relationship. It colored my whole perspective on responsibility and I over corrected to the point of talking myself out of talking to girls most of the time.

Lyriel's life is supposed to be about majesty from what she's been told. But she sees humans lusting after elves and those elves -her family- accommodating them. She too has had her perception of sex warped poorly. She believes sexual gratification is something to be above or be conquered. Fortunately, she seems to be disassociating what she expects the world to be and is having her childish absolutes slowly left behind. One day she's simply going to ask to get fucked without the pretense and guilt about her own feelings and it will be a glorious day for the household (and probably Rae lol).

Was she racist? YYYYyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I guess. But considering what she grew up around, I can see why she was upset. It's nice to see her change her mind because I love her "volleyball" body lol

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
My mom used to bitch when I was a teenager that I was going to get everyone pregnant and ruin the family. Like I was just a large cock with legs. It wasn't going to happen, but her words and admonishment were in the back of my mind every time I tried to start a relationship. It colored my whole perspective on responsibility and I over corrected to the point of talking myself out of talking to girls most of the time.

Lyriel's life is supposed to be about majesty from what she's been told. But she sees humans lusting after elves and those elves -her family- accommodating them. She too has had her perception of sex warped poorly. She believes sexual gratification is something to be above or be conquered. Fortunately, she seems to be disassociating what she expects the world to be and is having her childish absolutes slowly left behind. One day she's simply going to ask to get fucked without the pretense and guilt about her own feelings and it will be a glorious day for the household (and probably Rae lol).

Was she racist? YYYYyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I guess. But considering what she grew up around, I can see why she was upset. It's nice to see her change her mind because I love her "volleyball" body lol
I understand her subtleties and I'm not trying to start a witch-hunt with the race thing, I was just appreciating how the dev made her evolve in such a short time since I hated her first intro, you know like "this bitch is going to destroy the harmony" but then character growth and sexual kinks happened so I'm okay with her.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I understand her subtleties and I'm not trying to start a witch-hunt with the race thing, I was just appreciating how the dev made her evolve in such a short time since I hated her first intro, you know like "this bitch is going to destroy the harmony" but then character growth and sexual kinks happened so I'm okay with her.
No worries, homie. While I was composing my post, I was thinking hard how to word it and hadn't realized how many other responses you got and I hope it didn't seem like I was piling on. I agree with you. there's nothing like a good redemption arc that involves some evolution. Good shit.

Reactions: ZanithOne and DBAV

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am not quite sure how racist she is here, whether trueborn is about race or about status. By men she could probably mean human race or commoners. There is no mention about non-trueborn elf or commoner elf, so hard to tell.
Because it's quite obvious that "Trueborn" is her word for elf. She doesn't ever call herself an elf, just like Blair doesn't call herself a dwarf, and there is no reason to believe that "non-trueborn elf" is even a thing in her mind. There's no suggestion that the other elf girls are any kind of royalty like she is, but she still says that they should have "trueborn" men rather than human ones.

Reactions: ZanithOne

iFinger

Mar 28, 2023
Are you asking for permission to discuss the game? That's kind of what this thread is for. As for the ratings, it's not locked(or shouldn't be) it's just set up pretty poorly in my opinion. To leave a review you have to click on the little stars next to the title and type it in there. That's how I've always had to do it. Keep in mind though, the reviews have to be about the actual state of the game and not theories about what may happen in the story. I also think they are supposed to be 200 characters but don't quote me on that. Quite a few of them aren't.
Such an answer! Thank you very much! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Such an answer! Thank you very much! :)
Additional information: They are supposed to be 200 characters at least - you can write as much as you want. Also I would recommend writing any review in a text editor first and then copy it over - the small box you get from the forum really isn't useful for that.

Reactions: Skeltom

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Because it's quite obvious that "Trueborn" is her word for elf. She doesn't ever call herself an elf, just like Blair doesn't call herself a dwarf, and there is no reason to believe that "non-trueborn elf" is even a thing in her mind. There's no suggestion that the other elf girls are any kind of royalty like she is, but she still says that they should have "trueborn" men rather than human ones.
You are probably right. I always thought taena's inn is some sort of refugee camp, these noble women tries to make a living after being exiled.

Reactions: ZanithOne

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I tried it with 2023.12.24, 2022.12.24 and 2022.12.25, but neither of those worked somehow. Could you tell me an exact date or something?
ok not a dreamer app, tho you end up with dream
you get mission to follow few things and it works went to check myself
set the date and you should see among quests
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here got rest of the guides if need

Last edited:

JonConda

Mar 26, 2020
So I currently have 6.8, searched and found the 6.9 update, but couldn't find the 6.9 to 6.10 update. Anyone have it by chance?

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes