verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
That was great!

I am missing two. The dream battle and the big gyal one. Anybody knows how to unlock them?

The battle feels random so I am not sure how to finish it.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A House In The Rift [v0.4.5 Public] [Zanith] - Original Size: 1.95GB

Compressed version for PC (1.07GB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok I was able to get the last scene with Rae but how do you get the two scenes before that one(star-kissed lovers and docking maneuver)?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Ok I was able to get the last scene with Rae but how do you get the two scenes before that one(star-kissed lovers and docking maneuver)?
I believe in the Full of Stars dream, inspect Comms -> Med bay -> Living Quarters -> Copula. I might have the order wrong, you should be seeing Rae in each place except Comms.

Reactions: ZanithOne

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
The space dream had a lot of work put into it, I'd recommend everyone experiment with it and try to find "Star-kissed lovers" and "Docking maneuver" for themselves. For those of you who just want the scenes unlocked, here's how I think it works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheFirstAxel

Apr 21, 2018
That was great!

I am missing two. The dream battle and the big gyal one. Anybody knows how to unlock them?

The battle feels random so I am not sure how to finish it.
The battle is tough, but winnable. Build up your strength for a few days, then try again. Look for the hints in the dialogue. It says mighty swing, leap. Says something that sounds like a weaker attack, deflect. When it is your turn, pay attention to what it tells you. I can't remember the exact phrasing, but one is like you can catch your breath, then guard. She is off balance, attack.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes