segaegae

Dec 5, 2021

Greetings! Who else is waiting for 6.13?
Well, certainly not me. I am waiting for 1.0.
Now seriously, since the last update was rae, I doubt the next updates in near future would be her as well. And since I am mostly only interested in rae, so... I could only hope rae shows up in others stories again.

Reactions: Name356

Name356

Dec 30, 2021
Well, certainly not me. I am waiting for 1.0.
Now seriously, since the last update was rae, I doubt the next updates in near future would be her as well. And since I am mostly only interested in rae, so... I could only hope rae shows up in others stories again.
From Patreon 6.13:

Changelog:
  • Get an explanation from Rae
  • Visit Tiberum with her and make them say your name
  • Look at Rae in a very revealing outfit
  • Sneak into a market under the guise of a musician (or a trader)
  • Get a special dance from Rae
  • Make Lyriel wear that blouse and skirt combo to bed
  • Meet Rae's old friend

It seems this update will be Rae's as well. :)

But I agree, I´m not really interested in other characters, so if I don't see Rae in the changelog, I just skip the update. One of the reasons I don't support this game: too many uninteresting characters.

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
From Patreon 6.13:

Changelog:
  • Get an explanation from Rae
  • Visit Tiberum with her and make them say your name
  • Look at Rae in a very revealing outfit
  • Sneak into a market under the guise of a musician (or a trader)
  • Get a special dance from Rae
  • Make Lyriel wear that blouse and skirt combo to bed
  • Meet Rae's old friend

It seems this update will be Rae's as well. :)

But I agree, I´m not really interested in other characters, so if I don't see Rae in the changelog, I just skip the update. One of the reasons I don't support this game: too many uninteresting characters.
Oh great. But still I would like to know more about Rae's family, if she has one now.

IDOLJOKE

Feb 15, 2023
Can I ask you something? How much route do I have to play for this scene? Thank you in advance for the answer. IMG_20230610_040305.jpg

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That is one of the very first scenes in the game, and one of only a couple that can be missed. The gallery is persistent though, so just start a new game, get that scene, then load your main save again.
I remember missing that scene my first time through and I think I used the gallery unlocker for it

Name356

Dec 30, 2021
Usually I´m not waiting for updates of this game. Most of them aren't about Rae but other more childish characters. But the last one ended in kind of a cliffhanger about Rae's past and her "job" as a spy using sex for getting her way in targets, and it seems that some information is going to be released this update about the woman that apparently betrayed her. It seems that the next update is going to be an interesting one. I just hope it doesn't destroy Rae's character. The dev is toying with sensitive subjects.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Usually I´m not waiting for updates of this game. Most of them aren't about Rae but other more childish characters. But the last one ended in kind of a cliffhanger about Rae's past and her "job" as a spy using sex for getting her way in targets, and it seems that some information is going to be released this update about the woman that apparently betrayed her. It seems that the next update is going to be an interesting one. I just hope it doesn't destroy Rae's character. The dev is toying with sensitive subjects.
Quite seriously, what character do you expect from a succubus spy\diplomat?
Just be glad she is not at work and not against you.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think I have never done anything with the ice cream I find in the fridge. What can I do with it?
If you get a tub BEFORE Naomi is introduced to the fridge, you can give it to Rae during that scene. I'm pretty sure that's all it's good for, currently.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
ZanithOne, not sure if it's been brought up yet but I played through this version and found a couple more inconsistencies. You may want to set a condition to finding Naomi's crew to after "Another one joins the table" is done. She still talks like she doesn't know where they are even after talking to them several times. Yana also talks about seeing the strings even if you haven't so maybe do the same with her quest line?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
for anyone that is missing old update patches from v0.6.9 to 0.6.14b1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

compressed 6.13

and old guides - doesnt seems to be anything new out of collectibles

enjoy

Last edited:

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys, not sure if someone else have my problem.. i wanted to update my game from 0.6.12r1 to the current one but the update patch says 0.6.13 to 0.6.14.. can someone help me please ?
I am having the same issue, I found it strange because I never lost an update from this one, then suddenly this happens, I am honestly not complaining as I will have 2 updates to play. PS: I tried finding it but for some reason I only found the update up to 12 and the ones before it, so I just gave up, and I am just going to download it again since it does not take that long.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes