segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
ZanithOne
Reactions to 0.6.7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would say she knew everything full well. Its just there really isn't much she could do, and no point to bring it up. Especially, she was away for a while, there is no way she could tell if the crew is loyal to herself or the new captain.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Hello everybody,
can someone explain me how to adjust PC's time and use the dream app? I really don't get it
Better still, I have a little mod for you.

How to use:
Extract both .rpy and .rpyc files to \AHouseInTheRift\game\ where you should see a lot of other .rpa files.
The zzz in the name is to ensure these files are loaded after original game files, thus these file will overwrite original files and the changes will come into effect.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I would say she knew everything full well. Its just there really isn't much she could do, and no point to bring it up. Especially, she was away for a while, there is no way she could tell if the crew is loyal to herself or the new captain.
could be realy
I think it could be one of three different things
1) She is so excited to see her Crew and worries about her ship that she blocks out everything else. Like we saw the night before.
2) Her Crew is her Family, so she can't fathom that some of them see it differently.
3) She sees it but ignores it because the truth is too hard to handle. That's what the following scene could suggest. She's fleeing into work, so she doesn't need to confront the problem.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
could be realy
I think it could be one of three different things
1) She is so excited to see her Crew and worries about her ship that she blocks out everything else. Like we saw the night before.
2) Her Crew is her Family, so she can't fathom that some of them see it differently.
3) She sees it but ignores it because the truth is too hard to handle. That's what the following scene could suggest. She's fleeing into work, so she doesn't need to confront the problem.
Ether walk is not something Naomi is used to. She doesn't really know what to do, some error while excited is to be expected.
She indeed flees into work later, but it is more like polishing her saber. She has some problem, even MC could see the problem, yet she has to deal with it on her own, so she just pushes everyone else out while working out a solution quietly.
Really she couldn't have anyone telling her they have a new captain, otherwise, she either has to acknowledge the new captain, or ends up in a direct confrontation, which she would like to avoid even if she could win.

Arez

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, is there a save file up to the previous update? Had to clean my pc and lost all save files from local saved games :(

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
ZanithOne
Reactions to 0.6.7:
I saw people putting less effort to their end of semester project.

And how do we trigger that Halloween event anyway?

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Once one of my favorite games, now I can't even bother to try out the new updates u_u
Indeed, I'm afraid these recent updates aren't as great as previous ones. Blair is okay but really not to my taste. Ether thread things are quite lengthy, actually it is the first time I feel talking with rae can be boring...Rae and lyriel together almost always makes the best and funnest scenes, except when rae taking hours to explain why lyriel cannot master magic in a short time. Naomi's first visit back home is good, but nowhere near touching as rae, cait and lyriel's first visit. (That can't be helped, since a ship cannot have two captains).
Rae's another visit is great, but her visit to earth is much better, and so far there is still to little to make sense of the whole thing, even less to reflect rae's concern about her lady. Seeing rae worrying for a change could be great, but so far there is just too little.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
where do I put this and should I remove zzz ?
Extract both .rpy and .rpyc files to \AHouseInTheRift\game\ where you should see a lot of other .rpa files.
And no the zzz in the name is to ensure these files are loaded after original game files, thus these file will overwrite original files and the changes will come into effect.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes